Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 137 of 1383 FirstFirst ... 132133134135136137138139140141142 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 13821

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -1361
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    I will take a baby fur seal and club that ****ing piece of ****. Piss on it and then drag it behind my truck until someone walks out and says stop and then I'll stop and get out and take the dead baby seal and beat who ever stopped me.with the dead seal until his ass bleeds.

If you're a Detroit fan you better shut the **** up.
    You ****ing suck at economic value. You start pissing all over it and its turns into a piece of ****. Then again, it touched some sort of your bodily fluids so perhaps the total value dive bombed down the tiolet.

Now i have no doubt you have sexual fantasies involving baby seals but dont harm the animals in that endeavor. Dress a woman up in your costume of choice and afterwards beat her to death. I mean, my ****ing god, have some self respect you dumb mother****er.
    "I'm not here to be a distraction," Pouncey said.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ogical-testing
    Quote Quote  

2. -1362
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    I will take a baby fur seal and club that ****ing piece of ****. Piss on it and then drag it behind my truck until someone walks out and says stop and then I'll stop and get out and take the dead baby seal and beat who ever stopped me.with the dead seal until his ass bleeds.

If you're a Detroit fan you better shut the **** up.
    OK. This thread is getting officially weird.

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    You ****ing suck at economic value. You start pissing all over it and its turns into a piece of ****. Then again, it touched some sort of your bodily fluids so perhaps the total value dive bombed down the tiolet.

Now i have no doubt you have sexual fantasies involving baby seals but dont harm the animals in that endeavor. Dress a woman up in your costume of choice and afterwards beat her to death. I mean, my ****ing god, have some self respect you dumb mother****er.
    ...very weird...
    Quote Quote  

3. -1363
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Awesome
    Quote Quote  

4. -1364
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quote Quote  

5. -1365
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Vernon gets ALL THE BEERS!

Dude picked a great day to blow up.
    Quote Quote  

6. -1366
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Took me a few days, but finally got him to crack

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305 View Post

You ****ing bitch straight up. So what I've said in the past have something to do with today. So you took the time to go back 10 years just pro e you point. Wow. Bitches like you is why mother****ers die everyday. So gay. But either, I was right today. Playmakers all over the place.
    Quote Quote  

7. -1367
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post

I should of said I'd just do it to you since in all honesty the baby seal brings more value to the world than you
    Peace and Humptiness Forever

Quote Quote  

8. -1368
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinsFreak View Post
    I have no problem with how much money the president makes. When it is all said and done the president makes less than no-talent actors. What I do have a problem with is elections being bought by other countries. Candidates should not be able to be funded by other countries. Where did most of Obama's funds come from back in 2008? Americans? Nope! His buddies in the middle east, like Saudi Arabia and Iran, not to mention a boat load from China. Other countries should not be allowed to help fund out elections!!

I think im just going to start adding everyone to ignore who has had an account for less then 2 months and is posting in this section of the forum. No matter what the comments are.
    Quote Quote  

9. -1369
    Finheaven Hall of Shame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hotel California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The retard brigade is out in full force.
    Quote Quote  

10. -1370
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Remember my retarded roommate? Hes back!

The last comment is in reference to a comment of mine that he deleted where I began with "This may be the stupidest thing Ive ever read, and thats saying a lot" and then proceeded to explain why. Apparently being American is required in order to berate him and use logic.

Quote Quote