Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 139 of 1440 FirstFirst ... 134135136137138139140141142143144 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 14394

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -1381
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by COphinphan89 View Post
    Jesus tapdancing christ that guy is a mongoloid. Will people believe anything they read in an email forward? Obama supports gay marriage and abortion. Doesn't sound like any Muslim I've ever heard of.
    I take solace in the fact that they are an endangered species. Luckily for us, and sadly for you, I don't think it'll be too long before the only place left to find them is the Evangelical Holy Land, Southern Colorado...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

2. -1382
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Quote  

3. -1383
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    I take solace in the fact that they are an endangered species. Luckily for us, and sadly for you, I don't think it'll be too long before the only place left to find them is the Evangelical Holy Land, Southern Colorado...
    You seriously need to hear the local talk shows and some of the callers they get here. Sheer comedy.
    but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

Quote Originally Posted by King Stannis Baratheon
    Lord Seaworth is a man of humble birth, but he reminded me of my duty, when all I could think of was my rights. I had the cart before the horse, Davos said. I was trying to win the throne to save the kingdom, when I should have been trying to save the kingdom to win the throne.
    Quote Quote  

4. -1384
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You seriously need to hear the local talk shows and some of the callers they get here. Sheer comedy.
    I go snowboarding up there quite often, so while it's probably nothing close to what you deal with daily, I have gotten an idea of what it's like. I can't even imagine what election season is like up there. I'll be heading up in December, so while I'll miss the rhetoric, I'll get to experience some of the post-Obama win hysteria, which should be good for a laugh...
    Quote Quote  

5. -1385
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Jesus tapdancing christ that guy is a mongoloid. Will people believe anything they read in an email forward? Obama supports gay marriage and abortion. Doesn't sound like any Muslim I've ever heard of.
    In my comment that he deleted, thats exactly what I said. If Obama IS a mulsim, hes the ****tiest muslim to ever grace the Earth. He is blowing up his people, aborting fetuses, and siding with the homos. Unfortunately, thats was a "real American convo only" so Im not allowed to comment .

Quote Quote  

6. -1386
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    I go snowboarding up there quite often, so while it's probably nothing close to what you deal with daily, I have gotten an idea of what it's like. I can't even imagine what election season is like up there. I'll be heading up in December, so while I'll miss the rhetoric, I'll get to experience some of the post-Obama win hysteria, which should be good for a laugh...
    A few of the gems you might hear:

Old women calling in and saying "we're fighting over there to keep those bastards out of our country."

Another woman calling in terrified that some woman at Wal-Mart had a head-piece on and with tremendous fear in her quivery voice says "I'm not a fearful person, but Richard, what do we do?"

A regular caller who frequently says "God blesses me for not shopping at stores like King Soopers that support sodomite marriage. Obama is anti-God for supporting gay marriage and Mitt Romney is a heretic for being a Mormon. Obama is a man-pleaser and not a god-pleaser. There is gonna be a war in the middle east and they're gonna be defeated by the west. It's inevitable. God doesn't like the onslaught of marijuana and "pernagrphy".

Another caller speaking like a radio ad speed-reader, so fast that all I caught were "the Obama agenda which is atheism, sodomy....."

"Why have we not bombed these people already?"

"Obama is a Muslim/communist/Kenyan/etc....."

Among others.
    Quote Quote  

7. -1387
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    http://www.infowars.com/new-york-tim...aeda-in-syria/

Now thats awesome. Cuzinvinny finally throws a link on his insane ramblings...and its filled with promises of "Obamanoids" rioting and violently killing Romney when Obama losses the election as well as the Liberal Master Plan to take down America. Thats not the highlight for me, its the advertisements for Radiation protection, Disaster Warning Systems, and how you can avoid being one of the 280 million deaths from a EMP explosion.
    "I'm not here to be a distraction," Pouncey said.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ogical-testing
    Quote Quote  

8. -1388
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Oh guess what just came across my Facebook feed! Obama's ring.
    Quote Quote  

9. -1389
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I notice there's no dickish thread crowing about tonight's debate in the forum. Wonder why that is....
    Quote Quote  

10. -1390
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Galactic Empire medalManchester United FCPS4 ControllerCam Wake 912013 Dolphins Logo
    Having looked your (equally awful) choices in the upcoming election I have concluded that if I had a vote I would vote for:

Seriously though I dunno who I would vote for, as a Conservative I doubt Romey is up to the job (not so much his con. views more his competence) and Obama has been exposed as a fraud as far as I can see.

You guys have such a tough choice. Maybe you should just vote for Raegan and hope for the best.
    Quote Quote