Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 181 of 1400 FirstFirst ... 176177178179180181182183184185186 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 13997

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -1801
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    I'm just busting your nuts because you are in the "anything goes thread" don't take if persoanl..........now go **** yourself........oh and Charlie Ward can go **** himself too, who is from Thomasville.
    No offense taken, you'll have to try a lot harder than that. BTW, which college powerhouse do you follow so I can bust your chops as well. You are probably some numb nuts Notre Dame fan. Either way, f### you too!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote  

2. -1802
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    I more worried about his diplomas. Paper can get heavy and with the amount of education Statler claims to have it will take a semi to move them all.
    Right? I wonder why a marine biologist would call an ichthyologist a "fish scientist" with the 400 degrees in every subject imaginable he had. Maybe the University of Fisher-Price didn't really get into it too much...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

3. -1803
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Seriously, I think we should file a missing persons report for Statler. The dude may have driven his car into a pool of molten lava after Obama won re-election. I would worry about his wife and kids, but I honest-to-god don't think he has them...
    Not matter how long it takes him to come back his first stop MUST be to the "eat crow" thread. When WV "took his ball and went home" on election night he didn't show up for a few days, but as soon as he came back I made sure to tell him to. He didn't, because he's a whiny butt**** who just likes to shout and yell stupid crap, he some of the more honorable posters did.

Statler was one of the more egregious and smug boasters in the pofo, and we shouldn't let him forget it.
    Quote Quote  

4. -1804
    8/31/14 Never Forget

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Statler Waldorf View Post
    That'd be correct, the Marks Bros did it in 1984 (Nat Moore had nearly 600 yards receiving that year as well), 1986, and 1991; those two guys are the most underrated receiving tandem in NFL History in my opinion. The next closest tandems to doing it would have been Fryer/Ingram in 1993 and Marshal/Bess in 2010.
    http://www.finheaven.com/show...eceiving/page5

Gasp!

Anyways, speaking of smug posters, TheWalrus have you figured out why Zounds was on my ignore list?
    "I'm not here to be a distraction," Pouncey said.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ogical-testing
    Quote Quote  

5. -1805
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    Not matter how long it takes him to come back his first stop MUST be to the "eat crow" thread. When WV "took his ball and went home" on election night he didn't show up for a few days, but as soon as he came back I made sure to tell him to. He didn't, because he's a whiny butt**** who just likes to shout and yell stupid crap, he some of the more honorable posters did.

Statler was one of the more egregious and smug boasters in the pofo, and we shouldn't let him forget it.
    He'll come up with some dumb **** logic about how he was really saying the President was going to win the whole time. He'll be back soon, though. I saw that he returned to the religion forum...
    Quote Quote  

6. -1806
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    http://www.finheaven.com/show...eceiving/page5

Gasp!

Anyways, speaking of smug posters, TheWalrus have you figured out why Zounds was on my ignore list?
    Yeah, he's a whole lot of .

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    He'll come up with some dumb **** logic about how he was really saying the President was going to win the whole time. He'll be back soon, though. I saw that he returned to the religion forum...
    No, he won't do that. But he will invite every bumble**** conspiracy theory with complete credulity and bemoan the plague of liberalism that has moved over the firmament to besiege God's dutiful work.
    Last edited by TheWalrus; 11-27-2012 at 10:32 PM.
    Quote Quote  

7. -1807
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Now that Statler's back, I believe I've not only found out what he's been doing but his true identity!

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...zes-two-394857
    Quote Quote  

8. -1808
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    Now that Statler's back, I believe I've not only found out what he's been doing but his true identity!

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...zes-two-394857
    Fully Gerbilized!
    Never use a big word when a little filthy one will do.
    Quote Quote  

9. -1809
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

10. -1810
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    No offense taken, you'll have to try a lot harder than that. BTW, which college powerhouse do you follow so I can bust your chops as well. You are probably some numb nuts Notre Dame fan. Either way, f### you too!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    I'm no Notre Dame fan, I will root for them against Alabama if Bama beats Georgia but that is the only way I'll root for Notre Damn. It pains me to say that.

Peace and Humptiness Forever

Quote Quote