Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 223 of 1535 FirstFirst ... 218219220221222223224225226227228 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 15342

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -2221
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
    Quote Quote  

2. -2222
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    I've honestly never met a person who genuinely thought the earth was 6,000 years old. Absolutely fascinates me that people like that still exist. When that Reeves guy that just signed up said creationism may be pathological, he may very well have a point.

It's a shame though, it's not that he's stupid, it's that clearly anyone who believes such things was raised to believe such things as a child. No 50 year old man ever became a young-earth creationist (or if there was, you could probably talk that guy into a few other things as well). He's so secure in his paradigm that he'll believe whatever fairy tale story or explanation he needs to believe in order to fit with his world-view, no matter how ludicrous, because that's just simply easier for him than getting the proverbial rug pulled out from beneath his feet & realizing that many of the things he's believed in his whole life have been wrong, or concerning God's existence, at the very least not proven by some silly syllogism.

The only other reasons I could even fathom would be that he either has an unbearably intense fear of death, & needs to believe he's secured a place in heaven for him to be able to function, or, building off that last point, did something horrible & wants to repent as he fears he might otherwise be bound for eternal damnation.

Any way you slice it though, what that dude needs is 3 grams of dried psilocybin, an isolation tank, & a hug.

It's just like with this Manti Te'o thing. At first, I thought there was no way on Earth anyone could be hook, line & suckered that hard for over 3 years. You have to be all-time, first-ballot hall of fame gullible to get trolled so hard for so long. Then, I remembered he was a Mormon, & I thought of a very appropriate quote from Joe Rogan (in reference to anti gay-marriage ads made by Mormons); "I could see why they're concerned about it; if someone could talk you into being a Mormon, they could probably talk you into sucking some dick".
    I can't talk to him because I feel like I'm at work. No joke, he sounds just like some of these disorganized schizophrenics I work with. He makes little-to-no sense most times, but is absolutely convinced he is right, there is nothing you can say to change his mind regardless of how empirical the evidence you present him is, and he actually thinks you're the crazy one because you don't see it his way...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

3. -2223

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Aint but one Earth i care about...that's right

Quote Quote  

4. -2224
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Quote  

5. -2225
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks

Finally got under Statler's skin.

http://www.finheaven.com/show...hts-back/page4

Apparently I'm going to get reported for SPAM/abuse because I'm onto his gay crush on me. Dude ALWAYS picks out my posts specifically and responds with his drivel. Called him out on it finally...
    Quote Quote  

6. -2226
    #freespesh

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post

Apparently I'm going to get reported for SPAM/abuse because I'm onto his gay crush on me. Dude ALWAYS picks out my posts specifically and responds with his drivel. Called him out on it finally...
    I dont know if ive ever been as proud as when i got Statler so flustered that he could only attempt to correct my grammar. I was so off the ****ing charts he couldnt keep his own mental gymnastics straight without tripping up. Out Statler-ing Statler...yeah, i was smug.
    "Ignorance is not an excuse" were the words Goodell used when describing why those involved in the Saints bounty scandal would not avoid punishment.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...ons-unanswered

#freespesh. Because HIPAA
    http://www.finheaven.com/showthread....e-Recap-Thread
    Quote Quote  

7. -2227
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post

Big steaming pile of penis in your pants?? hilarious!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote  

8. -2228
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

9. -2229
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote  

10. -2230

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Quote Quote