Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 229 of 1506 FirstFirst ... 224225226227228229230231232233234 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 15052

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -2281
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    I'm just finding out about this now, but you all remember the National Championship game when Brent Musberger was talking about A.J Mccaron's girlfriend?

Apparently, he, & the network, HAD TO ****ING APOLOGIZE FOR THAT ****. Oh my ****ing lord does that piss me off. I'm reading articles on it how Musberger's "gotta go", or "must be held accountable". **** you. You people are exactly the type of CUNTY TWATS that are making people not want to live in this country.

Same **** with Rob Parker & First-Take, or Chad Johnson cursing at a press conference. You disagree with him? fine. Don't watch. Or watch & realize that you're not going to ****ing agree with every god damn thing someone says. Don't get a sandy-vagina though & write letters or tweets, or make calls demanding someone be fired though just because their mouth-noises offended you're self-righteous dumb-ass, & your delusional sense of self-importance. BUT THE KIDS?!?!?!?! **** YOU. You're a ****ty parent who can't communicate with your kid.

The people who want any of these people fired are the same CUNTY TWATS that would complain to a manager if they found an employee smoking in the store on his break. Go stick your cunty twat of a head in a ****ing meat-grinder, you silly bitches.

I can't stand all this politically correct bull****. It's like we're moving backwards towards the 50's.

You know who I ****ing love? Dana White. He's the head of the UFC & drops f-bombs like a ****ing sailor, & if you don't like it he tells you to stick your money up your ass because he doesn't want **** to do with your podunk retarded sad excuse of a human life.

/rant
    What was said about his GF? I dont even recall anything close to "offensive" being said.

Quote Quote  

2. -2282

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    I looked into the depression rate among young adults (21-35) in relation to the frequency they participate in sexual activity, taking into consideration factors that include religosity, marital status, how often they are social, personal expectations, etc. Obviously we know the more sexual activity a person has, the less depressed they tend to be. This was meant to delve into it deeper, looking into what factors cause some of the deviation we see in those results. It ended up being pretty convoluted, which I'm worried about. I spent most of the last year writing and re-writing it, trying to find the most parsimonious way to format it. I pretty much came to the conclusion that I'm not going to be able to present it in a format that doesn't make you want to drink a bottle of Jaeger, so I just went with it. At this point I don't care if they go cross-eyed reading it, as long as they give me my degrees and let me get on with my true passion: boozing...
    Im going to figure out a way to incorporate that into talking to girls. Ill tell them I wouldnt be such a cynical ******* if theyd just hurry up and **** me. Not sure what could go wrong.
    Quote Quote  

3. -2283
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo

That's all.
    Quote Quote  

4. -2284
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Im going to figure out a way to incorporate that into talking to girls. Ill tell them I wouldnt be such a cynical ******* if theyd just hurry up and **** me. Not sure what could go wrong.
    Just tell her research shows she'll be happier in the long run if she lets you have your way with her. It's science. 12% of the time, it works every time...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

5. -2285

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Wouldnt it be a lot more economical to just get hookers for depressed people instead of counselling?
    Quote Quote  

6. -2286
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Wouldnt it be a lot more economical to just get hookers for depressed people instead of counselling?
    The herp is easier to live with. Or so I've heard...

Quote Quote  

7. -2287
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    I'm just finding out about this now, but you all remember the National Championship game when Brent Musberger was talking about A.J Mccaron's girlfriend?

Apparently, he, & the network, HAD TO ****ING APOLOGIZE FOR THAT ****. Oh my ****ing lord does that piss me off. I'm reading articles on it how Musberger's "gotta go", or "must be held accountable". **** you. You people are exactly the type of CUNTY TWATS that are making people not want to live in this country.

Same **** with Rob Parker & First-Take, or Chad Johnson cursing at a press conference. You disagree with him? fine. Don't watch. Or watch & realize that you're not going to ****ing agree with every god damn thing someone says. Don't get a sandy-vagina though & write letters or tweets, or make calls demanding someone be fired though just because their mouth-noises offended you're self-righteous dumb-ass, & your delusional sense of self-importance. BUT THE KIDS?!?!?!?! **** YOU. You're a ****ty parent who can't communicate with your kid.

The people who want any of these people fired are the same CUNTY TWATS that would complain to a manager if they found an employee smoking in the store on his break. Go stick your cunty twat of a head in a ****ing meat-grinder, you silly bitches.

I can't stand all this politically correct bull****. It's like we're moving backwards towards the 50's.

You know who I ****ing love? Dana White. He's the head of the UFC & drops f-bombs like a ****ing sailor, & if you don't like it he tells you to stick your money up your ass because he doesn't want **** to do with your podunk retarded sad excuse of a human life.

/rant
    Worst example of what your talking about:

After realizing that more than 6 million viewers heard him curse out his players on Thanksgiving night, Denver Broncos coach Josh McDaniels has issued an apology.McDaniels said he was sorry that two obscenities were accidentally aired by the NFL Network during the Broncos' 26-6 win over the New York Giants on Thursday night...

McDaniels was hollering at his penalty-plagued offense after a promising drive was spoiled by three false starts after the Broncos had reached first-and-goal. They settled for a field goal, and an NFL Network camera operator swooped in to film one of the league's most demonstrative coaches holler at his team.

Although it was taped, nobody in the trucks caught the profanities to bleep them out before they were played back after the commercial. One of the two obscenities the NFL Network aired was clearly audible to viewers. McDaniels wasn't miked; the cameras picked up the audio.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4704376

The network voyeuristically listened in on a conversation and the coach that was spied on has to apologize? **** that noise. Id get fired before i issued an apology.
    Last edited by Spesh; 01-30-2013 at 06:57 PM.
    "Ignorance is not an excuse" were the words Goodell used when describing why those involved in the Saints bounty scandal would not avoid punishment.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...ons-unanswered
    Quote Quote  

8. -2288
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Probably. Unless you're very religious, at which point the shame may drive you to drown yourself in your tub. Which is odd to me considering it's the oldest profession and it's referenced in most religious texts multiple times...
    Quote Quote  

9. -2289
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    I looked into the depression rate among young adults (21-35) in relation to the frequency they participate in sexual activity, taking into consideration factors that include religosity, marital status, how often they are social, personal expectations, etc. Obviously we know the more sexual activity a person has, the less depressed they tend to be. This was meant to delve into it deeper, looking into what factors cause some of the deviation we see in those results. It ended up being pretty convoluted, which I'm worried about. I spent most of the last year writing and re-writing it, trying to find the most parsimonious way to format it. I pretty much came to the conclusion that I'm not going to be able to present it in a format that doesn't make you want to drink a bottle of Jaeger, so I just went with it. At this point I don't care if they go cross-eyed reading it, as long as they give me my degrees and let me get on with my true passion: boozing...
    Interesting subject, something id probably be interesting in reading when im not pursuing my own true passion: boozing. I know you didnt say you would do this, but i have a slight recommendation: when getting interviewed by individuals who diagnose negative behavior for a living, dont suggest they should drink Jaeger while reviewing your document; but not to much Jaeger because you need them to hand you your degree quickly so you can go out drinking.

Conversation might not go as expected.
    Quote Quote  

10. -2290

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Jaeger is a vile substance. Its a shame too, because I used to love it until one night ruined it for me forever.
    Quote Quote