Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 235 of 1141 FirstFirst ... 230231232233234235236237238239240 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 11402

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -2341
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MoFinz View Post
    No ****....but calling somone odd or strange, especially when that person has issued more personal attacks than that...

Bet your ass im gonna flag the **** outta some people.....**** if im gonna collect some points and other people aint.
    Do whatever you want. But you're a ****ing idiot if you expect people read "queer" as odd or strange in this day and age.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2342
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    Do whatever you want. But you're a ****ing idiot if you expect people read "queer" as odd or strange in this day and age.
    You're lucky i like you, or i'd report you *******

Now...why is it i have to change a perfectly good word because SOME people arent smart enough to grasp the difference?

Were the Flintstones fags? They had a gay old time.....

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

No wonder guys like JimmyJames, Press Coverage and others bailed......Wheres the common sense?

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
    Quote Quote  

3. -2343

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    queer/kwɪər/ Show Spelled [kweer] Show IPA adjective, queer·er, queer·est, verb, noun
    adjective
    1. strange or odd from a conventional viewpoint; unusually different; singular: a queer notion of justice.
    2. of a questionable nature or character; suspicious; shady: Something queer about the language of the prospectus kept investors away.
    3. not feeling physically right or well; giddy, faint, or qualmish: to feel queer.
    4. mentally unbalanced or deranged.
    5. Slang: Disparaging and Offensive.
    a. homosexual.
    b. effeminate; unmanly.

You gotta go all the way to 5 to get to the slang........but im an ******* for having a larger vocabulary than the average mouse and actually knowing how to use words properly.
    Quote Quote  

4. -2344
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You're lucky i like you, or i'd report you *******

Now...why is it i have to change a perfectly good word because SOME people arent smart enough to grasp the difference?

Were the Flintstones fags? They had a gay old time.....

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

No wonder guys like JimmyJames, Press Coverage and others bailed......Wheres the common sense?
    In this particular thread you can tell someone to pound rock salt in their ass but if you do that in most places on the site it won't work out so well for you.
    Hold My Beer and Watch This!
    Quote Quote  

5. -2345

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    In this particular thread you can tell someone to pound rock salt in their ass but if you do that in most places on the site it won't work out so well for you.
    Dont you have to peddle your can somewhere
    Quote Quote  

6. -2346
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    queer/kwɪər/ Show Spelled [kweer] Show IPA adjective, queer·er, queer·est, verb, noun
    adjective
    1. strange or odd from a conventional viewpoint; unusually different; singular: a queer notion of justice.
    2. of a questionable nature or character; suspicious; shady: Something queer about the language of the prospectus kept investors away.
    3. not feeling physically right or well; giddy, faint, or qualmish: to feel queer.
    4. mentally unbalanced or deranged.
    5. Slang: Disparaging and Offensive.
    a. homosexual.
    b. effeminate; unmanly.

You gotta go all the way to 5 to get to the slang........but im an ******* for having a larger vocabulary than the average mouse and actually knowing how to use words properly.
    Quote Quote  

7. -2347
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Im definitely one of the more lenient mods when it comes to infractions and such. You have to be blatant about it for me to hit you up. Most of the time if its borderline I just shoot a PM or something telling the parties involved to keep it calm and civil. If I see a post calling someone a "queer little troll," Im hitting you up 100 times out of 100. Thats about as blatant as it gets. I cant tell if youre joking about finding fault in that or not. If youre serious, all I can tell you is that nobody uses queer to mean strange anymore. This aint the 1600's.

Besides, points only matter if you intend on repeatedly receiving infractions. You wouldnt believe it based on the length of our banned users list, but getting banned is pretty hard.

Quote Quote  

8. -2348
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Press Coverage

I dont know where he is posting these days, but if you care to post with him, be my guest. Check a few conspiracy sites and he should turn up, assuming he isnt banned yet.
    Quote Quote  

9. -2349
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No ****....but calling somone odd or strange, especially when that person has issued more personal attacks than that...

Bet your ass im gonna flag the **** outta some people.....**** if im gonna collect some points and other people aint.
    I certainly did not flag your post, in case you are trying to imply that. If a mod gave you an infraction it was done by them or someone else flagged the post. I don't flag posts. Insults or personal attacks are just a sign of helplessness. I usually let it stand or respond in-kind.

I'd say the mods do a darn good job in controlling the PoFo which is not easy to do. They also do a good job differentiating between attack the post and the poster. Saying "your post is stupid" is not equal to saying "you are stupid". Saying "your opinion sucks" is not equal "you suck".

And then of course: reputation. Reputation can be a bitch.
    Last edited by phins_4_ever; 02-01-2013 at 03:27 PM.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Quote  

10. -2350
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...nlwYWdl;_ylv=3

I prayed to God, "bring me more breadsticks."

But they never came.
    An Applebee's waitress who posted a receipt with a note from a pastor complaining about the automatic gratuity added to the bill on the Internet was fired on Wednesday after the pastor complained to her manager.
    Chelsea Welch, the waitress, wrote in an email to Yahoo News that the pastor (who has since been identified as Alois Bell) told Welch's manager at the St. Louis-area Applebee's that the ensuing firestorm had "ruined" her reputation.
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...193820748.html

Know what that pastor should do? Turn the other cheek. Its unfortunate that pastors dont have a moral code to follow, perhaps in the form of a book that instructs them how to behave during difficult or embarrassing situations. Oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by finfan54 View Post
    its all right, Im a rice dick apparently.
    Quote Quote