Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 237 of 1459 FirstFirst ... 232233234235236237238239240241242 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 14589

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -2361
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Mo, your definition of queer is correct y the dictionary, but the word is simply not used that way anymore. If someone called me queer, the first thing Id think of is that they were calling me gay. You know that as well as I do. Chalk it up to "**** happens" if you really did mean it in the non-gay way and generally avoid using the word queer when talking about other posted when youre not in this thread or the Depths. Not sure how else to put it.

Quote Quote  

2. -2362
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Mo, your definition of queer is correct y the dictionary, but the word is simply not used that way anymore. If someone called me queer, the first thing Id think of is that they were calling me gay. You know that as well as I do. Chalk it up to "**** happens" if you really did mean it in the non-gay way and generally avoid using the word queer when talking about other posted when youre not in this thread or the Depths. Not sure how else to put it.
    No...i get it....i used a perfectly good word, but because someone decided it meant something it didnt, i have to change the way i choose to articulate....got it

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
    Quote Quote  

3. -2363
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    What a gal, that pastor. First she stiffs a waitress on a tip for an utterly bull**** (though creative) reason. Then, when publicly humiliated, instead of finding the waitress and making amends, she works to get the waitress fired. What's next, pissing in the waitress' gas tank? Stealing her significant other?

I love that she called stiffing the waitress on the tip "a lapse in my character and judgement", too. Gonna call foul on that one. No only does it fit in with her character and judgement, but what do you want to bet this pastor has done this dozens of times before? You don't just wake up one morning and decide to have this philosophy. This is something you've seen before and thought about and have made a part of the way you act. Nobody gets a bigger tip than God. Not Taxi drivers. Not the pizza delivery guy. Not a bartender. No one. 10% is the max, with options only heading down.

Would anyone have believed Mr. Pink if at the end of that scene in Reservoir Dogs he was like, "Sorry. It just seemed wrong right now. Normally I tip like a regular ****ing human being but today for some reason I'm having a lapse in my character and judgement."
    You just know shes the type that will guilt trip someone hard when they dont contribute to the collection basket.
    "Ignorance is not an excuse" were the words Goodell used when describing why those involved in the Saints bounty scandal would not avoid punishment.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...ons-unanswered
    Quote Quote  

4. -2364
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm heading to New Orleans again next Friday. Gonna hit up Bourbon Street for Fat Tuesday. Maybe I'll end up on some of those girls gone wild videos? Any of you guys planning on doing the same? You all are much closer to it than I am...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

5. -2365

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    I'm heading to New Orleans again next Friday. Gonna hit up Bourbon Street for Fat Tuesday. Maybe I'll end up on some of those girls gone wild videos? Any of you guys planning on doing the same? You all are much closer to it than I am...
    The girls or New orleans?

Please dont take offense......i was merely joking using the vernacular of the day. If i have offended in any way, i apologize profusely.
    Quote Quote  

6. -2366

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MoFinz View Post
    The girls or New orleans?

Please dont take offense......i was merely joking using the vernacular of the day. If i have offended in any way, i apologize profusely.
    New Orleans. I'm a married man, so the girls don't interest me. And how dare you tell me not to take offense. That offends me...
    Quote Quote  

7. -2367

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    New Orleans. I'm a married man, so the girls don't interest me. And how dare you tell me not to take offense. That offends me...
    I apologize for giving you offense before you could take offense. My affrontery knows no boundaries. Please accept my left testicle as a true sign of contrition and allow me to skim your toilet before you sit for the rest of your life
    Quote Quote  

8. -2368
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    New Orleans. I'm a married man, so the girls definitely interest me, but Im going to pretend like they don't so my wife wont cut my balls off and ruin my trip.
    Fixed it for you.
    Quote Quote  

9. -2369

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Would that make Locke a queer example of a man?
    Quote Quote  

10. -2370

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Fixed it for you.

She is much more attractive than most girls I'd see there anyways. Bunch of slagathors if my last trip to Bourbon Street is any indicator. But that was over halloween, so hoping for a different crowd this time...
    Quote Quote