Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 243 of 1508 FirstFirst ... 238239240241242243244245246247248 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 15071

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

  1. -2421
    Buddy's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2004
    Posts:
    3,752
    vCash:
    14320
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Re: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

    Quote Originally Posted by phins_4_ever View Post
    Interesting....I wonder how much money of 9954's wife's birth center and Buddy's medical center receive through government supplemental programs (i.e. medicaid).
    We don't take any Medicaid save pediatric patients and very few of them need our services (wound care). However, about 70% of our patients have traditional Medicare or disability Medicare.

    To answer one of the other posts, it is illegal for health providers to contract with anyone for less than Medicare/Medicaid pays. The Medicare rate for a given service will always be lower than the commercial rates and Medicaid will be even lower than that.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2422
    Buddy's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2004
    Posts:
    3,752
    vCash:
    14320
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Re: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    I could only imagine what all goes into that though. For the last year or so of my grandfather's life he lived at home, but needed a lot of help. Even with a few of us rotating responsibilities at his place, it was still a lot of work. He didnt even fully lose his mind either. I cant imagine handling an elderly person in your home thats slipping mentally is an easy task at all. Props to you for not throwing him in an old folks home or whatever though. I cant imagine ever putting my parent in one of those.
    I appreciate the props. It is definitely not easy and takes a lot of work and patience. He will never go to a nursing home as long as we can take care of him. That may not be too long though as he is starting to wander and could get himself in danger. We will just keep doing what we need to do to make sure he is ok.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote  

  3. -2423
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,432
    vCash:
    4908
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    0% chance I wake up for my morning class at this point.




    Quote Quote  

  4. -2424
    Spesh's Avatar
    Fat Kid

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    8,040
    vCash:
    2534
    Thanks / No Thanks
    ****, **** **** **** **** **** **** ****.

    Last goddamn week i was leaning towards a 34-31 Ravens win. After close to 2 weeks of second guessing i lowered my prediction by a field goal each. Little did i know..........

    Q(Boldin) got his ring. Im beyond pleased, and was a damned good game. Except for the power outage.

    And you know the thing about that outage? It WOULDNT OF HAPPENED IN MIAMI. **** you Roger, suck a dick you rat faced **** and i hope when the Bowl is in the Giants stadium that a nor'easter runs through there. **** you Roger Goodell and i hope you fall on a ****ing landmine.
    "Ignorance is not an excuse" were the words Goodell used when describing why those involved in the Saints bounty scandal would not avoid punishment.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...ons-unanswered
    Quote Quote  

  5. -2425
    rob19's Avatar
    Soul Rebel

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    7,358
    vCash:
    7731
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Leon Sandcastle won best commercial of the night in my book
    Quote Quote  

  6. -2426
    MoFinz's Avatar
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    3,052
    vCash:
    1016
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Isn't it ****ing hilarious how, outside of 9954 who has been pretty consistent since I started posting here, all of a sudden our government is worthless, can't do anything right, and is a joke? I mean, for some reason I can't possibly put a finger on ( ), right around 2009, all of a sudden our government just completely lost it's ability to be competent. I'm getting pretty tired of the blatant hypocrisy by our far-right posters. I swear, we're a society of sheep...
    People dont have a right to change their mind? Our Presidents opinion evolved to accept gay marriage and rightly so.

    Wouldnt you consider it a bit self absorbed to think youre always right and have no need to look at things from all angles?

    Im not saying youre self absorbed, cuz you know i respect you and i dont think you are. But people can and do change.


    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
    Quote Quote  

  7. -2427
    MoFinz's Avatar
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    3,052
    vCash:
    1016
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Last edited by MoFinz; 02-04-2013 at 12:31 PM.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -2428
    Locke's Avatar
    They looked like strong hands.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    8,825
    vCash:
    5030
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MoFinz View Post
    People dont have a right to change their mind? Our Presidents opinion evolved to accept gay marriage and rightly so.

    Wouldnt you consider it a bit self absorbed to think youre always right and have no need to look at things from all angles?

    Im not saying youre self absorbed, cuz you know i respect you and i dont think you are. But people can and do change.
    So, you don't see a coincidence that the mouth breathers suddenly decided the government sucks and is incapable of anything good right when Obama took office? And by mouth breathers, I mean those douchebag partisans and piece of **** tea partiers. I may disagree with them, but I have the utmost respect for people like 9954 and 3411, because they've held consistent opinions on this through the change in Presidency. It's these ****heads like GoFins and Statler who were nowhere to be found for 8 years, then all of a sudden think the government turned to crap overnight...

    If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

    Quote Quote  

  9. -2429
    MoFinz's Avatar
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    3,052
    vCash:
    1016
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    So, you don't see a coincidence that the mouth breathers suddenly decided the government sucks and is incapable of anything good right when Obama took office? And by mouth breathers, I mean those douchebag partisans and piece of **** tea partiers. I may disagree with them, but I have the utmost respect for people like 9954 and 3411, because they've held consistent opinions on this through the change in Presidency. It's these ****heads like GoFins and Statler who were nowhere to be found for 8 years, then all of a sudden think the government turned to crap overnight...
    LOL...i hope you hold the OWS'ers and the Bush policy bashers to the same high standard....since no major policies have been changed, it's just been more of the same....erosion of privacy and liberties, stifiling unsustainable debt, Corporate banking favoritism and a lack of discourse because someone states a political affiliation.

    I actually liked the tea party concept, till it got hijacked from being about protesting government spending and wastefulness to a pseudo political party.

    Statler and GoFins are no more than the polar opposites of P4E and other far left apologists
    Quote Quote  

  10. -2430
    Locke's Avatar
    They looked like strong hands.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    8,825
    vCash:
    5030
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MoFinz View Post
    LOL...i hope you hold the OWS'ers and the Bush policy bashers to the same high standard....since no major policies have been changed, it's just been more of the same....erosion of privacy and liberties, stifiling unsustainable debt, Corporate banking favoritism and a lack of discourse because someone states a political affiliation.

    I actually liked the tea party concept, till it got hijacked from being about protesting government spending and wastefulness to a pseudo political party.

    Statler and GoFins are no more than the polar opposites of P4E and other far left apologists
    I hold everyone accountable. Which is why I mentioned the respect I have for 9954 and 3411. The difference is our lefty versions of them got banned back before this new wave of moderators showed up. Ironically, once they stopped getting their preferential treatment, the chunk of our Neocons jumped ship. Although they'll peek in for a few posts, get blasted for their stupidity, and run off again.

    The original Tea Party was something I could have gotten behind. It was started by Ron Paul and was meant to be a small government protest group. Well then Sarah Palin hijacks it and it gets co-opted by the lunatics in the Christian right. Not the Christians right, but their fringe members. Also by the hate-mongers. I simply can't fathom how many paint-eating morons are in that movement, calling Obama a Marxist socialist, or other drivel they don't understand.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6718
    Last Post: 08-08-2013, 03:17 PM
  2. Replies: 1716
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 03:37 PM
  3. can we keep this thread alive in the PoFo?
    By Maynard the Hammer in forum Questions and Suggestions Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 11:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •