Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 259 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 254255256257258259260261262263264 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 13345

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -2581
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Never saw it, but there definitely neck snaps. Woke up sore as a mother****er, especially in the neck/shoulder area. Trouble looking to the left...and practically injured myself running away from whatever the **** TheWalrus posted. And dont even have words to describe 9954's video.
    I'm waiting for the shirts and bumper stickers.

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

2. -2582
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post
    How nice. Captain Cockhitler decides to join us. You never post in the PoFo so did someone send you here or did you happen to find this on your weekly search for your name on the forums to see if anyone was being mean to you?

Actually, now that you're here, there's a question you're in a unique position to answer. Which is worse, letting Jeff Ireland take a **** in your mouth or getting ****ed up the ass by Jerry Sandusky? Not too many people have done both, besides you.
    No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
    Quote Quote  

3. -2583
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    How nice. Captain Cockhitler decides to join us. You never post in the PoFo so did someone send you here or did you happen to find this on your weekly search for your name on the forums to see if anyone was being mean to you?

Actually, now that you're here, there's a question you're in a unique position to answer. Which is worse, letting Jeff Ireland take a **** in your mouth or getting ****ed up the ass by Jerry Sandusky? Not too many people have done both, besides you.
    I am one of the Admins of FinHeaven, you know the guys that with a click of the mouse can have you searching for a new message board to post on. I patrol all forums and threads, just because I don't post in a specific thread doesn't mean I am not keeping an eye on things. Right now things are like a cat and mouse between us, I enjoy smacking you around as does Bill. But if the mouse bites the cat too many times, things can end fast. Enjoy your evening Mr. Walrus.

Quote Quote  

4. -2584
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Quote Quote  

5. -2585
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    Please watch this................

[youtube]Kppx4bzfAaE[/youtube]
    Wow, misguided much? I don't know if they meant well and just went way of track our if they intentionally tried to make Christians look like idiots. White bread dropping N-Bombs doesn't work...ever! White bread should never rap! White bread should just be comfortable being white!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote  

6. -2586
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I am one of the Admins of FinHeaven, you know the guys that with a click of the mouse can have you searching for a new message board to post on. I patrol all forums and threads, just because I don't post in a specific thread doesn't mean I am not keeping an eye on things. Right now things are like a cat and mouse between us, I enjoy smacking you around as does Bill. But if the mouse bites the cat too many times, things can end fast. Enjoy your evening Mr. Walrus.
    Sycophants need their petty pleasures.

Luckily, they never effect the world in any meaningful way. Not sure what the **** broke inside you, but im at considerable ease knowing your powertrip is limited to a message board. Aggravating for my hobby? Sure, but, having a social conscious, im more than pleased knowing this is the extent of your impact on society. While you can ban people with a click of the mouse, i can dismiss you with a click on my browser.

Oh, and if the cat swipes at the mouse to often, the mouse stops donating. Then the cat starves.
    "I'm not here to be a distraction," Pouncey said.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ogical-testing
    Quote Quote  

7. -2587
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I am one of the Admins of FinHeaven, you know the guys that with a click of the mouse can have you searching for a new message board to post on. I patrol all forums and threads, just because I don't post in a specific thread doesn't mean I am not keeping an eye on things. Right now things are like a cat and mouse between us, I enjoy smacking you around as does Bill.
    Normally when I smack somebody around I don't end up having to apologize and delete my own posts.

But if the mouse bites the cat too many times, things can end fast. Enjoy your evening Mr. Walrus.
    Oh, sure. What a pathetic threat. Feel free to **** yourself.
    Quote Quote  

8. -2588
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote  

9. -2589
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nice little spat we got going here.

Quote Quote  

10. -2590
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boca Raton
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Whoa...Never knew this thread existed here...

Love the last 2 pages of posts...
    Quote Quote