Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 266 of 1459 FirstFirst ... 261262263264265266267268269270271 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 14590

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -2651
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
    Quote Quote  

2. -2652
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Quote  

3. -2653
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MoFinz View Post
    Dude...do you really sit around and listen to 6:30 of 8bit game music all the time? I knew a guy who had a Muzak fetish, but this has gotta top that.

To each his own, but id rather jack off with a fistfull of jellyfish than listen to that for extended periods
    Oh yeah dude. Every day. In fact all I have on my iPod is 8 bit music. I have every Metallica, Pantera, and Megadeth album entirely in 8 bit.
    Quote Quote  

4. -2654
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    I don't understand what you guys want. No taxes at all? So then who pays for infrastructure? No one...?
    I want you to go **** yourself alnog with everyone else!
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote  

5. -2655
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Honestly, it takes every bit of restraint I have not to talk to some of the guys in the main forum like I would a toddler. Although it could be my fault. Most of my posting comes in here, and PoFoers tends to be smarter than the average bear, so I'm used to having my point understood without having to act like I'm teaching a kindergartener the alphabet. The main forum would be exhibit A on why the public school system is failing so hard.

Oh, and NY, choke on a bag of dicks...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

6. -2656
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It finally happened. Our fanbase has gone full ****ing retard.

I can only assume its in response to being beaten down for years by this franchise. This forum was disgruntled after taking John Jerry. It was in near revolt taking Mike Pouncey. It was resigned when taking Jonathan Martin. And now people are pounding the table to take Chance Warmack. We've come damn near full circle.

Drafting guards is now a priority for the first round. Pass rushers, wideouts, and corners can be had in the second or third. I wouldnt be surprised if they believe quarterbacks can only be found in the second day and drafting kickers in the first is smart money.

It cant be Madden. Finheaven has largely seemed to weed those mouth breathers out. It has to be because of the franchise grinding us to death, the level of intelligence has dropped down to window licking level. Then again, we all remain Miami fans, so all of our intelligence wasnt that great to start off with. Just for ****s sake, how can you continue to repeat the same mother****ing mistakes? It cant be any clearier: we ****ing suck. Lets stop doing the same things as we did before. This isnt nuclear physics.

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Honestly, it takes every bit of restraint I have not to talk to some of the guys in the main forum like I would a toddler. Although it could be my fault. Most of my posting comes in here, and PoFoers tends to be smarter than the average bear, so I'm used to having my point understood without having to act like I'm teaching a kindergartener the alphabet. The main forum would be exhibit A on why the public school system is failing so hard.

Oh, and NY, choke on a bag of dicks...
    We reached the same conclusion a minute apart.
    "Ignorance is not an excuse" were the words Goodell used when describing why those involved in the Saints bounty scandal would not avoid punishment.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...ons-unanswered
    Quote Quote  

7. -2657
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post

I can only assume its in response to being beaten down for years by this franchise. This forum was disgruntled after taking John Jerry. It was in near revolt taking Mike Pouncey. It was resigned when taking Jonathan Martin. And now people are pounding the table to take Chance Warmack. We've come damn near full circle.

Drafting guards is now a priority for the first round. Pass rushers, wideouts, and corners can be had in the second or third. I wouldnt be surprised if they believe quarterbacks can only be found in the second day and drafting kickers in the first is smart money.

It cant be Madden. Finheaven has largely seemed to weed those mouth breathers out. It has to be because of the franchise grinding us to death, the level of intelligence has dropped down to window licking level. Then again, we all remain Miami fans, so all of our intelligence wasnt that great to start off with. Just for ****s sake, how can you continue to repeat the same mother****ing mistakes? It cant be any clearier: we ****ing suck. Lets stop doing the same things as we did before. This isnt nuclear physics.

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

I was trying so hard not to rip into that AFCMiami guy. I already got my infraction for the month for telling GoFins to remove the broomstick from his ass (totally worth it). My point is we HAVE to re-sign some of our guys. We have too many holes to keep making others. And this guy is all "durrr, youz iz neva rong huh?!?" ****ing morons. He says we shouldn't spend so much on our FAs, then lists 10 others he wants to sign, like they are going to be any cheaper. It's like a mental midget convention up in there...
    Quote Quote  

8. -2658
    The Ghost

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post

But Ireland is a genius and has no choice but to succeed because his job is on the line and he has all of those picks and that cap space. A guard may be BPA.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Black Crown Initiate: Withering Waves
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlqJA1Rteio
    Quote Quote  

9. -2659
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    I wouldn't belly-ache at Chance Warmack. Especially if we sign Wallace or Jennings in FA, & pick up maybe a Tyler Eifert with the early second rounder.

I don't think there's any Julio Jones', Dez Bryant's, or A.J Green's in this draft anyway. Cordarrelle has some breath-taking highlights, but he's infinitely more risky than Warmack. If Warmack makes the next 10 pro-bowls he'll have been a damn fine choice.
    Quote Quote  

10. -2660
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

I was trying so hard not to rip into that AFCMiami guy. I already got my infraction for the month for telling GoFins to remove the broomstick from his ass (totally worth it). My point is we HAVE to re-sign some of our guys. We have too many holes to keep making others. And this guy is all "durrr, youz iz neva rong huh?!?" ****ing morons. He says we shouldn't spend so much on our FAs, then lists 10 others he wants to sign, like they are going to be any cheaper. It's like a mental midget convention up in there...
    Absolutely agree with the bolded.

And got caught in your thread as well. Originally jumped in there to respond to your post and got distracted by the mind numbing retardation of one poster. i should have never responded to his post, its quickly becoming tedious trying to weave through the revisionist team history of this doorknob humper. And it isnt even debatable subjects like "was ____ worth his contract" or "well, this player was productive but didnt live up to his draft status, was he a bust?". Its "is this mother****er even in the league anymore". Google must be a considered a dangerous myth to some. The lengths people go to avoid looking **** up is astounding.
    Quote Quote