Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 549 of 1134 FirstFirst ... 544545546547548549550551552553554 ... LastLast
Results 5,481 to 5,490 of 11336

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -5481
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    A few more choice posts:

My fiance is at USP Lewisburg serving a 41 year sentence. He's been down for 4 yrs and 9 mos. We are fighting, to this day, for justice because of the lies the feds told to put him there with no help from his public defender, who had to be, as he stated, "the devil's advocate":fb: . There WILL be justice! May God bless you all.

Skinny's Baby:love:,

Katrena
    a.k.a
    "Skat"
    Funny how finding out someone's nickname can be a complete game changer.

I am awaiting sentencing and will serve around 40 months. My husband was to serve the same sentence but took his life instead- almost a year ago. So now I am clinging on to Blakely "hopes" so I lose only 2 years of my 7 year-old sons life instead of three. The federal sentencing guidelines and the system itself have impacted my life and my sons in more than ways I could have ever imagined.

-Kim
    I wish I could reach out to this woman to tell her to kill herself also. Her son would be much better off without her.

my man is in a fed prison and it is good to know that u all feel the same way i do and it is refreshing to know that u all stick by your men. mine has 11 yrs and has been in there for 8mths so far and it sucks. we really didn't fall in love until after he went but were real good friends and a little more before that. its a long time but hopefully with prayer and good behavior he will not have all that time. i do have a question though..... did your men find god while they are there or did they have god before? just a question, i think its great that they find god just don't know why this is how they have to do it.

april
    This is one of my absolute favorite comments. Gotta hand it to the guy, whoever he is. He managed to get this woman to go from **** buddy to support group without having to deal with any of the relationship crap in between.

My man did 10+ Fed Max time & various SHUs. As a result, he has no marketable skills out here on the streets, PLUS he has "issues" like crowds bother him a lot, he just likes to stay home so he won't get into trouble, and other stuff that can be hard to deal with, but we're getting through it. He's spent half his life incarcerated in one place or another, so he's learning how to live out here. I have to remember that it's like he's only 17 for "out on the streets" social skills because he's only been on the streets for a total of about 17 years from birth.
    LOL.

Two son's in the Federal System. One has been locked up and is at Chicago MCC, since Dec of 2006 (188 months) and the other reports to Terre Haute June 2 (131 months).
    Mother of the year, right here.

They have my man, my dad (he'll be home this yr) they HAD my mom and my aunt, they have my uncle as well as a few cousin's.....and they HAD a few more of my cousin's. As well as a few childhood friends that are still in. Needless to say I'M AFFECTED!!!!!!
    Jesus Christ. How much is this one family costing the ****ing taxpayers?
    I'm giving you a choice: either put on these glasses or start eatin' that trash can.
    Quote Quote  

2. -5482
    The Fluke

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Going back to my previous rant, I found this thread. Warning, spoilers ahead.

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php...t/page__st__60

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Matthew Santos: Shadows in a Shoebox
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaV9yPc_EYw
    Quote Quote  

3. -5483
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    A few more choice posts:

Funny how finding out someone's nickname can be a complete game changer.

I wish I could reach out to this woman to tell her to kill herself also. Her son would be much better off without her.

This is one of my absolute favorite comments. Gotta hand it to the guy, whoever he is. He managed to get this woman to go from **** buddy to support group without having to deal with any of the relationship crap in between.

LOL.

Mother of the year, right here.

Jesus Christ. How much is this one family costing the ****ing taxpayers?
    I'm not even going to attempt to figure out what is going through these women's empty heads. I am speechless.
    but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

Quote Originally Posted by Stannis Baratheon
    Lord Seaworth is a man of humble birth, but he reminded me of my duty, when all I could think of was my rights. I had the cart before the horse, Davos said. I was trying to win the throne to save the kingdom, when I should have been trying to save the kingdom to win the throne.
    Quote Quote  

4. -5484
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think that since Alter2Ego believes that precision is possible, therefore god exists, they would also believe that if the earth was 10 feet closer to the sun, you know the rest. I'm tempted to try and bait that user.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5485
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    Really good stuff. The 90 60 and 75 are all good. 90 has a high alcohol content too. Not sure if they distribute to Georgia but there's a brewery in Tampa called cigar city that puts out really good stuff. If you see cigar city jai alai check it out especially if you're a dogfish fan.This is my Goto beer website. http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/10099/2093
    They do & it is. I had 2 last night & it felt like 10 Heinkens. Taste surprised me I'll admit, but good stuff indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus
    So I've been doing some research on prisons and the prison system in general
    Researching the effects of privatization on some of the prisons? Minimum occupancy rates & the like?

--

Also, netflix recommendation for everyone- Woody Allen: A Documentary
    Last edited by rob19; 05-18-2013 at 11:37 AM. Reason: sp.
    Quote Quote  

6. -5486
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    They do & it is. I had 2 last night & it felt like 10 Heinkens. Taste surprised me I'll admit, but good stuff indeed.

Oh you will feel them. I love ipas but I only drink them in certain instances. It's usually only if I know I'm only gonna have a couple for the night or I'm just chilling at home. If I'm out drinking with friends I will usually stick with a more of a "session" beer or ill have one ipa and than switch it up. There are some really good pale ales, pilsners and amber ales out there too.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc
    I post on a dolphins site, an overzealous mod didn't like me questioning his "power" and banned me for the week. been posting there since 2004 and have never been banned. I was wronged and now I don't think I will post there again and it will be their loss. .
    Quote Quote  

7. -5487
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Am I the only person that hasn't seen any one of the 6 fast and the furious movies?
    Quote Quote  

8. -5488
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Researching the effects of privatization on some of the prisons? Minimum occupancy rates & the like?
    Not that so much. More interested in the actual routine of prison life. What are the procedures like, how do certain things -- a lockdown, for example -- actually work. Though what you're talking about is certainly worth reading about in depth. Plenty of women on those forums are worth laughing about but plenty are just reaching out for support because their husbands or boyfriends or sons are incarcerated on what should be minor drug charges.

On the other hand, dealers are sort of a different situation from users. Dunno about you. I find one much more empathetic than the other.

Also, netflix recommendation for everyone- Woddy Allen: A Documentary
    I saw a documentary on Allen that had been made pretty recently. Not sure if it was this one. Anyway, Woody is a pretty elusive character... almost totally devoid of interest as an interviewee. Whether that's by design or not, I can't particularly tell. But no one who writes as he does can actually conceive of themselves as he seems to do, as just a regular ol' Knicks fan whose movies are ****ty rip offs of Ingmar Bergman.

Not that I'm looking for him to be a puffed up weirdo with delusions of grandeur or the brilliant recluse afflicted by his genius and spinning off brilliant work like solar flares. But if I'm going to be intrigued by Woody Allen it's going to be in the relationship between his personality and his work. And in his case there's none. Perhaps that should be the interesting thing but in his case it isn't, since he gives you no way in, not even an alternate one. Only Diane Keaton -- and I presume, Soon Yi -- really know what's going on in there.
    Quote Quote  

9. -5489
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    Am I the only person that hasn't seen any one of the 6 fast and the furious movies?
    Probably. Even I saw Fast Five, though not because I wanted to.
    Quote Quote  

10. -5490
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    picked up a 4-pack of this

any of you beer snobs familiar?
    Big fan. One of the only things I dislike about the time I spend home is the fact that you cant find Dogfish or Sierra Nevada Torpedo.

Quote Quote