Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 965 of 1336 FirstFirst ... 960961962963964965966967968969970 ... LastLast
Results 9,641 to 9,650 of 13352

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

  1. -9641
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    20,213
    vCash:
    15933
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Oh CD305, don't tease us. I want to hear more about this shoe you walk in.





    Quote Quote  

  2. -9642
    Spesh's Avatar
    Fat Kid

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    7,576
    vCash:
    1372
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I regret nothing!

    Anyways, on a totally different subject: Val, finally got around to playing the Amazon content for AC. It was extremely uninspiring. Small island(id say smaller then some of the ports, at best just as big as an average port), its a giant circle, and had i wanted to hurry through it i probably could have snuck through in 3 or 4 minutes. I underlined "snuck" to mean just that, hurry past it without being seen. Maybe 15 enemies, but 8 were watching/participating in a boxing match and another 2 were struggling with some cook(or something) at the edge of a cliff looking away from what you need to steal. The other 5 were spread out. No challenge to be had whatsoever.
    The reward for doing it? Completely cosmetic. You get the robe of Stede Bonnet(hefty guy you sailed off the initial island with, and think he comes up later in the game so you might recall him easier then I), you get some ugly ass sails(id say a grey/tan mix, with yellow/gold border), and a unicorn statue to stick on the front of your ship. Gonna pass on equipping that one.

    Had i known it would be so pathetic i probably wouldnt have bothered. I mean, if your really into the game and itching to get every single last drop of content you can, then i can see trying to track it down. Otherwise, id say just pass on it. Especially since they are releasing 2 more AC's in 2014 While i know its annoying as **** to get cheated by their bull****, you didnt miss anything.
    "I'm not here to be a distraction," Pouncey said.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ogical-testing
    Quote Quote  

  3. -9643
    Valandui's Avatar
    The Fluke

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    9,478
    vCash:
    11123
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Apparently, they're eventually releasing all of the preorder bonuses if you got the Season Pass. It's called the Illustrious Pirates pack but I have no clue when it comes out. I'm still not very far into Freedom Cry yet either.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    I regret nothing!

    Anyways, on a totally different subject: Val, finally got around to playing the Amazon content for AC. It was extremely uninspiring. Small island(id say smaller then some of the ports, at best just as big as an average port), its a giant circle, and had i wanted to hurry through it i probably could have snuck through in 3 or 4 minutes. I underlined "snuck" to mean just that, hurry past it without being seen. Maybe 15 enemies, but 8 were watching/participating in a boxing match and another 2 were struggling with some cook(or something) at the edge of a cliff looking away from what you need to steal. The other 5 were spread out. No challenge to be had whatsoever.
    The reward for doing it? Completely cosmetic. You get the robe of Stede Bonnet(hefty guy you sailed off the initial island with, and think he comes up later in the game so you might recall him easier then I), you get some ugly ass sails(id say a grey/tan mix, with yellow/gold border), and a unicorn statue to stick on the front of your ship. Gonna pass on equipping that one.

    Had i known it would be so pathetic i probably wouldnt have bothered. I mean, if your really into the game and itching to get every single last drop of content you can, then i can see trying to track it down. Otherwise, id say just pass on it. Especially since they are releasing 2 more AC's in 2014 While i know its annoying as **** to get cheated by their bull****, you didnt miss anything.

    Valandui's Weekly Music Video

    Conducting From the Grave: The Rise
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYQ2aKgXafw
    Quote Quote  

  4. -9644
    Spesh's Avatar
    Fat Kid

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    7,576
    vCash:
    1372
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    Apparently, they're eventually releasing all of the preorder bonuses if you got the Season Pass. It's called the Illustrious Pirates pack but I have no clue when it comes out. I'm still not very far into Freedom Cry yet either.
    Good, im glad your getting the chance to try it out...despite my opinion of the content itself

    Tell me how the DLC goes. After AC 3's turned into a blatant money grab i decided to hold off until the reviews started rolling in.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -9645
    Valandui's Avatar
    The Fluke

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    9,478
    vCash:
    11123
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    True, but there is a good possibility that I would have bought it anyway if it's a game I liked.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Good, im glad your getting the chance to try it out...despite my opinion of the content itself

    Tell me how the DLC goes. After AC 3's turned into a blatant money grab i decided to hold off until the reviews started rolling in.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -9646
    COphinphan89's Avatar
    Ours is the fury.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    4,801
    vCash:
    1907
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Merry Christmas you cocksuckers.
    but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"


    Quote Originally Posted by King Stannis Baratheon
    Lord Seaworth is a man of humble birth, but he reminded me of my duty, when all I could think of was my rights. I had the cart before the horse, Davos said. I was trying to win the throne to save the kingdom, when I should have been trying to save the kingdom to win the throne.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -9647
    Fins_of_Fury's Avatar
    Up and Comer

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2009
    Posts:
    937
    vCash:
    1179
    Loc:
    Asheville, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    PS4 ControllerTannehill 17Cam Wake 911972 Dolphins Logo
    AnchorMan 2 is the biggest piece of crap movie I have ever seen. Save yourselves the torture.......I was more entertained by the Bills Dolphins game.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -9648
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    20,213
    vCash:
    15933
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Fins_of_Fury View Post
    AnchorMan 2 is the biggest piece of crap movie I have ever seen. Save yourselves the torture.......I was more entertained by the Bills Dolphins game.
    Did you like the first one? My brother-in-law hated it, but he hated the first one too, so I can't really go by that.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9649
    Buddy's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2004
    Posts:
    3,192
    vCash:
    9094
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fins_of_Fury View Post
    AnchorMan 2 is the biggest piece of crap movie I have ever seen. Save yourselves the torture.......I was more entertained by the Bills Dolphins game.
    I was worried that would happen.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    Quote Quote  

  10. -9650
    Fins_of_Fury's Avatar
    Up and Comer

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2009
    Posts:
    937
    vCash:
    1179
    Loc:
    Asheville, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    PS4 ControllerTannehill 17Cam Wake 911972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Did you like the first one? My brother-in-law hated it, but he hated the first one too, so I can't really go by that.
    I loved the first one, it was random and loaded full of 1 liners. This new one feels forced and I dont think I laughed 1 time.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6718
    Last Post: 08-08-2013, 03:17 PM
  2. Replies: 1716
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 03:37 PM
  3. can we keep this thread alive in the PoFo?
    By Maynard the Hammer in forum Questions and Suggestions Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 11:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •