Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 959 of 2986 FirstFirst ... 954955956957958959960961962963964 ... LastLast
Results 9,581 to 9,590 of 29853

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -9581
    Lumberjack Batman
    WPA:
    vCash:
    **** just got REAL!

Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Oh look, its King Sycophant. You post on here because of the Dolphins? You dont ****ing say? Im shocked!

Of course you post on here because of the Dolphins, everything you do has to have some connection to this franchise. Your identity is so caught up in this team that anything that doesnt involve our logo is a direct threat to your entire ****ing existence.

By the way, now that i have your complete attention, i have been itching to point something out: by rooting for every single thing that this team does, you are rooting for players/personnel that cause us to lose; but you cant ever give up on them so you want us to keep them employed forever. Cut out the middleman and that means you love it when we lose. You want us to keep losing. That makes you a orange. You hate this franchise. You hate the Miami Dolphins. You hate our history of success and you hate any possibility in which we win in the future.

Unlike what you just said to Harry, you do contradict yourself. Because you are a giant contradiction. Thats what happens when your so ****ing broken you cant accept the slightest criticism even peripherally directed at your supposedly beloved team. Cant wait for some witty intellectual rebuttal about how BITCHES LIKE ME DIE or something.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Borknagar:
    Winter Thrice
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDrrKv2wjvk
    Quote Quote  

2. -9582
    Phins & Philly Sports
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Well, damn Spesh.
    Quote Quote  

3. -9583
    Administrator
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fat City
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Oh CD305, don't tease us. I want to hear more about this shoe you walk in.

Quote Quote  

4. -9584
    #freespesh
    WPA:
    vCash:
    I regret nothing!

Anyways, on a totally different subject: Val, finally got around to playing the Amazon content for AC. It was extremely uninspiring. Small island(id say smaller then some of the ports, at best just as big as an average port), its a giant circle, and had i wanted to hurry through it i probably could have snuck through in 3 or 4 minutes. I underlined "snuck" to mean just that, hurry past it without being seen. Maybe 15 enemies, but 8 were watching/participating in a boxing match and another 2 were struggling with some cook(or something) at the edge of a cliff looking away from what you need to steal. The other 5 were spread out. No challenge to be had whatsoever.
    The reward for doing it? Completely cosmetic. You get the robe of Stede Bonnet(hefty guy you sailed off the initial island with, and think he comes up later in the game so you might recall him easier then I), you get some ugly ass sails(id say a grey/tan mix, with yellow/gold border), and a unicorn statue to stick on the front of your ship. Gonna pass on equipping that one.

Had i known it would be so pathetic i probably wouldnt have bothered. I mean, if your really into the game and itching to get every single last drop of content you can, then i can see trying to track it down. Otherwise, id say just pass on it. Especially since they are releasing 2 more AC's in 2014 While i know its annoying as **** to get cheated by their bull****, you didnt miss anything.

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/cam-newton-no-respect/

Terrorist attack count against the Anything Goes Thread: 5
    Quote Quote  

5. -9585
    Lumberjack Batman
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Apparently, they're eventually releasing all of the preorder bonuses if you got the Season Pass. It's called the Illustrious Pirates pack but I have no clue when it comes out. I'm still not very far into Freedom Cry yet either.

I regret nothing!

Anyways, on a totally different subject: Val, finally got around to playing the Amazon content for AC. It was extremely uninspiring. Small island(id say smaller then some of the ports, at best just as big as an average port), its a giant circle, and had i wanted to hurry through it i probably could have snuck through in 3 or 4 minutes. I underlined "snuck" to mean just that, hurry past it without being seen. Maybe 15 enemies, but 8 were watching/participating in a boxing match and another 2 were struggling with some cook(or something) at the edge of a cliff looking away from what you need to steal. The other 5 were spread out. No challenge to be had whatsoever.
    The reward for doing it? Completely cosmetic. You get the robe of Stede Bonnet(hefty guy you sailed off the initial island with, and think he comes up later in the game so you might recall him easier then I), you get some ugly ass sails(id say a grey/tan mix, with yellow/gold border), and a unicorn statue to stick on the front of your ship. Gonna pass on equipping that one.

Had i known it would be so pathetic i probably wouldnt have bothered. I mean, if your really into the game and itching to get every single last drop of content you can, then i can see trying to track it down. Otherwise, id say just pass on it. Especially since they are releasing 2 more AC's in 2014 While i know its annoying as **** to get cheated by their bull****, you didnt miss anything.
    Quote Quote  

6. -9586
    #freespesh
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    Apparently, they're eventually releasing all of the preorder bonuses if you got the Season Pass. It's called the Illustrious Pirates pack but I have no clue when it comes out. I'm still not very far into Freedom Cry yet either.
    Good, im glad your getting the chance to try it out...despite my opinion of the content itself

Tell me how the DLC goes. After AC 3's turned into a blatant money grab i decided to hold off until the reviews started rolling in.
    Quote Quote  

7. -9587
    Lumberjack Batman
    WPA:
    vCash:
    True, but there is a good possibility that I would have bought it anyway if it's a game I liked.

Good, im glad your getting the chance to try it out...despite my opinion of the content itself

Tell me how the DLC goes. After AC 3's turned into a blatant money grab i decided to hold off until the reviews started rolling in.
    Quote Quote  

8. -9588
    They all float down here.
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Merry Christmas you cocksuckers.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9589
    In a contract year
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Amelia Island
    PS4 ControllerTannehill 17Cam Wake 911972 Dolphins Logo
    AnchorMan 2 is the biggest piece of crap movie I have ever seen. Save yourselves the torture.......I was more entertained by the Bills Dolphins game.:tubes:
    Quote Quote  

10. -9590
    Administrator
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fat City
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Fins_of_Fury View Post
    AnchorMan 2 is the biggest piece of crap movie I have ever seen. Save yourselves the torture.......I was more entertained by the Bills Dolphins game.:tubes:
    Did you like the first one? My brother-in-law hated it, but he hated the first one too, so I can't really go by that.
    Quote Quote