Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1114 of 3033 FirstFirst ... 11091110111111121113111411151116111711181119 ... LastLast
Results 11,131 to 11,140 of 30321

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

  1. -11131
    CO-Gator's Avatar
    They all float down here.
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    8,169
    vCash:
    27955
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    If we had never moved away I probably would have had to go to school there. My mom and a couple of my uncles went there and I think a couple of my cousins did too. One of my good friends from colorado and a guy I graduated high school went there too. I was in town for my cousin's wedding a few weeks ago and when we drove by there I pulled my phone out of my pocket with a fury to get that picture so I could post it here. Forgot about it until now.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -11132
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    13,637
    vCash:
    22742
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by COphinphan89 View Post
    If we had never moved away I probably would have had to go to school there. My mom and a couple of my uncles went there and I think a couple of my cousins did too. One of my good friends from colorado and a guy I graduated high school went there too. I was in town for my cousin's wedding a few weeks ago and when we drove by there I pulled my phone out of my pocket with a fury to get that picture so I could post it here. Forgot about it until now.
    First name of that friend is Brady? I remember when we linked up on FB we had that mutual friend.




    Quote Quote  

  3. -11133
    CO-Gator's Avatar
    They all float down here.
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    8,169
    vCash:
    27955
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    First name of that friend is Brady? I remember when we linked up on FB we had that mutual friend.
    Yeah that's the one. My other friend from here roomed with him there too. Asked him if he knew me when he found out where he went to high school. Crazy ****.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -11134
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    16,614
    vCash:
    58677
    Loc:
    Room 101
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Yeap. City Place and the Kravis Center are walking distance from the campus. And more importantly Clematis Street.
    Far more, though I've never really been a fan. Too many asshats. It's like asshat heaven.

    Actually the West side of the strip is apparently starting to get more "interesting" (which means more hipstery, I guess. Though anything is hipstery compared to Roxy's and Feelgoods). When I was in HS it was like a charming little skid row down there. Now it's got a bunch of new restaurants and bars.



    I was once a normal kid
    Till the Devil came down and flipped my lid
    He gave me a switchblade and he gave me a muse
    Then he vomited acid all over my shoes
    Quote Quote  

  5. -11135
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    13,637
    vCash:
    22742
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by COphinphan89 View Post
    Yeah that's the one. My other friend from here roomed with him there too. Asked him if he knew me when he found out where he went to high school. Crazy ****.
    Not even sure if Brady would remember me. We werent really friends like that. I have a strange ability for remembering acquaintances. We both used to be pre-pharm our freshman years.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -11136
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    13,637
    vCash:
    22742
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    Far more, though I've never really been a fan. Too many asshats. It's like asshat heaven.

    Actually the West side of the strip is apparently starting to get more "interesting" (which means more hipstery, I guess. Though anything is hipstery compared to Roxy's and Feelgoods). When I was in HS it was like a charming little skid row down there. Now it's got a bunch of new restaurants and bars.
    Ive had too many good times at Roxy's rooftop to talk **** on it

    But yeah, theres Osheas, World of Beer, another nice bar/club across the road from WOB that are solid spots.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -11137
    LouPhinFan's Avatar
    It's ok to say "I don't know".
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2006
    Posts:
    7,762
    vCash:
    28803
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Cap's shield
    Just relieved that I don't have to spend all summer listening to redneck UK fans talk about title number 9. But a team just won the title that we beat 3 times during the season by a combined total of 55 points.

    Good times.
    “Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons. Doesn't seem right.”
    Quote Quote  

  8. -11138
    CO-Gator's Avatar
    They all float down here.
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    8,169
    vCash:
    27955
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Quote Originally Posted by LouPhinFan View Post
    Just relieved that I don't have to spend all summer listening to redneck UK fans talk about title number 9. But a team just won the title that we beat 3 times during the season by a combined total of 55 points.

    Good times.
    I'm relieved as well. We beat Kentucky 3 times.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -11139
    PhinsPhan11's Avatar
    Phins & Philly Sports
    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2009
    Posts:
    12,598
    vCash:
    38277
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Quote Originally Posted by LouPhinFan View Post
    Just relieved that I don't have to spend all summer listening to redneck UK fans talk about title number 9. But a team just won the title that we beat 3 times during the season by a combined total of 55 points.

    Good times.
    And this guy has a real awkward tattoo.


    Quote Quote  

  10. -11140
    Colostomy Bag's Avatar
    #stopsucking
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2013
    Posts:
    10,768
    vCash:
    601
    Loc:
    room #237
    Quote Originally Posted by COphinphan89 View Post
    This post reminds me of a picture I took with my phone a few weeks ago. Look familiar?

    I burned money there for a semester back in, oh... 97'. Pretty sure I spent most of my time on Ocean Blvd at the beach.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6718
    Last Post: 08-08-2013, 03:17 PM
  2. Replies: 1725
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 09:16 AM
  3. can we keep this thread alive in the PoFo?
    By Maynard the Hammer in forum Questions and Suggestions Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 11:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •