Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 100 of 1140 FirstFirst ... 9596979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 11400

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -991
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Ah, gone to soon CashInFist.

There is a thread to go nuts in, i quoted YOUR OWN POST RIGHT NOW. I asked you to rant in this thread before a mod banned you so i wouldnt lose a punching bag. Yet, right on schedule, you go ape**** on the main POFO and refuse to jump in here and mix it up. You bitch and you moan and you insult and you taunt on the main forum but you meekly avoid this ****ing moshpit. And the goddamn kicker is, you were actually questioning why the less people are posting on here. Its the same ****ing reason why you are banned, because they are ***** ass cowards like you you ****ing dip****. You dont have the testicular fortitude to actually be fired back on. You drop an insult and flee for the ****ing hills. You do your party proud, bold in peace bled in conflict. Go suck off Limbaugh and choke on his cum you ignorant ass coward ****.

Did he call you a terrorist...?

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

2. -992
    cowboy surfer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Los Angeles
    Thanks / No Thanks
    that's it......I'm calling grandma

(what? Too soon)
    Quote Quote  

3. -993
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ROADRUNNER View Post
    My new car mother ****ers, or it will be one like it tomorrow...............lol

One like it?

Like this?

Make sure you don't overpay.
    Attached Images
    Quote Quote  

4. -994
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post

Did he call you a terrorist...?
    Sadly he wouldnt play with me. Think it was phins_4_ever he started going after, then that quickly spiralled into liberals, and then he went after the mods and their supposed ideology if i recall correctly. In between his retarded ass ranting i jumped in and posted that he should jump on here. Naturally he kept cursing up a storm on the regular forum.

He was clearly looking for a pink name, but for ****s sake, he was just bemoaning the lack of the "other side" in debates. Hypocrite.
    Quote Originally Posted by finfan54 View Post
    its all right, Im a rice dick apparently.
    Quote Quote  

5. -995
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Sadly he wouldnt play with me. Think it was phins_4_ever he started going after, then that quickly spiralled into liberals, and then he went after the mods and their supposed ideology if i recall correctly. In between his retarded ass ranting i jumped in and posted that he should jump on here. Naturally he kept cursing up a storm on the regular forum.

He was clearly looking for a pink name, but for ****s sake, he was just bemoaning the lack of the "other side" in debates. Hypocrite.
    What a dumbass. No wonder his girlfriend left him, dude losing his damn mind over nonsense. And it looks like he goes ballistic too...
    Quote Quote  

6. -996
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I was watching you guy's Republican convention tonight and some guy that was speaking made fun of Obama for reading textbooks. I dont have a dog in you guys' fight, but some of the nuts they had on stage tonight definitely brought the LULZ. Also, Stewart and Colbert didnt disappoint

Quote Quote  

7. -997
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ROADRUNNER View Post
    My new car mother ****ers, or it will be one like it tomorrow...............lol

Only a gay homosexual ass ****er would drive a jag, get a real car.
    Hold My Beer and Watch This!
    Quote Quote  

8. -998
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    FistedAss waterlogged again. One of the mods should give him a gay username and avatar now like they did for other people. Too bad I missed the fireworks.
    but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

Quote Originally Posted by King Stannis Baratheon
    Lord Seaworth is a man of humble birth, but he reminded me of my duty, when all I could think of was my rights. I had the cart before the horse, Davos said. I was trying to win the throne to save the kingdom, when I should have been trying to save the kingdom to win the throne.
    Quote Quote  

9. -999
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    I was watching you guy's Republican convention tonight and some guy that was speaking made fun of Obama for reading textbooks. I dont have a dog in you guys' fight, but some of the nuts they had on stage tonight definitely brought the LULZ. Also, Stewart and Colbert didnt disappoint
    Yeah that convention is a platform for some pretty repulsive figures. The best part is, some people are fighting to make it even worse. A group has been running these banner ads you may have seen lately:

I have to wonder if this a group of Dems trolling sites like Drudge where I've seen it. Who would possibly want to embarrass themselves by having those people speaking at their convention?
    Quote Quote  

10. -1000
    Super Moderator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Aberdeen
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Pic will be up soon, and my number plate is, wait for it...............M111 VCE (Miami Vice)

Quote Quote