Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1071 of 2252 FirstFirst ... 10661067106810691070107110721073107410751076 ... LastLast
Results 10,701 to 10,710 of 22520

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -10701
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Antonio, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't dislike Mara either, I think she is pretty good but agree that she is definitely not Sue Storm. I just think this movie is going to be a train wreck...the director has done just about nothing and none of the actors have done too much either. They are all miscast and out of place. I thought they had chose a bunch of popular kid actors that I just didn't know but after reading their bios, Mara and Jordan are about the only ones who have done much of anything and they certainly aren't A-list. This has all of the makings of a high-school film class project. Ben Grimm (Jamie Bell) is 5'7, about 145 lbs., and British...WTF?
    Quote Quote  

2. -10702
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Anyone else see this week's episode of Marvel Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D?

Spoiler 
    Enjoy your burrito.

Quote Quote  

3. -10703
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Antonio, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LouPhinFan View Post
    Anyone else see this week's episode of Marvel Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D?

Spoiler 
    I don't know but he looked nasty.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    Quote Quote  

4. -10704
    Lumberjack Batman

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    I don't dislike Mara either, I think she is pretty good but agree that she is definitely not Sue Storm. I just think this movie is going to be a train wreck...the director has done just about nothing and none of the actors have done too much either. They are all miscast and out of place. I thought they had chose a bunch of popular kid actors that I just didn't know but after reading their bios, Mara and Jordan are about the only ones who have done much of anything and they certainly aren't A-list. This has all of the makings of a high-school film class project. Ben Grimm (Jamie Bell) is 5'7, about 145 lbs., and British...WTF?
    True. Say what you want, aside from Jessica Alba (who actually worked in a way), the casting for the first movie was pretty good. Chiklis was dead on as The Thing in the same way Patrick Stewart was as Professor X or Kelsey Grammer as Beast. It was from other things where it fell apart. In contrast, Guardians of the Galaxy looks like it is going to be amazing.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

The Pharcyde:
    Otha Fish
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA0IUwtKwhE
    Quote Quote  

5. -10705
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    True. Say what you want, aside from Jessica Alba (who actually worked in a way), the casting for the first movie was pretty good. Chiklis was dead on as The Thing in the same way Patrick Stewart was as Professor X or Kelsey Grammer as Beast. It was from other things where it fell apart. In contrast, Guardians of the Galaxy looks like it is going to be amazing.

The best way to describe the first 2 FF movies would be "less than the sum of their parts". I didn't like Alba at all in that. Chikilis was good but his Thing should have been full blown CGI. Everyone else was fine but it just didn't end up being very good when it was all put together.
    Quote Quote  

6. -10706
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Antonio, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post

I thought the casting for the first FF movies was pretty good, outside of Alba and she wasn't horrible. I didn't like Julian McMahon as Doom, he just seemed like way too much of a Nancy and not enough megalomaniac.

Quote Quote  

7. -10707
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Antonio, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The best way to describe the first 2 FF movies would be "less than the sum of their parts". I didn't like Alba at all in that. Chikilis was good but his Thing should have been full blown CGI. Everyone else was fine but it just didn't end up being very good when it was all put together.
    Both movies just moved way too slow. There wasn't enough fighting, tension, or action for a superhero movie.

Quote Quote  

8. -10708
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Oh and by "his Thing" I mean the orange rocky super strong creature the cosmic rays change him into not, you know, his actual "thing". Just wanted to clarify that...
    Quote Quote  

9. -10709
    Lumberjack Batman

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Oh and by "his Thing" I mean the orange rocky super strong creature the cosmic rays change him into not, you know, his actual "thing". Just wanted to clarify that...
    You might want to get your friend some help. He seems to have an obsession with super hero sex organs.
    Last edited by Valandui; 03-06-2014 at 06:38 PM.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10710
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote