Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1082 of 2846 FirstFirst ... 10771078107910801081108210831084108510861087 ... LastLast
Results 10,811 to 10,820 of 28460

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -10811
    Lumberjack Batman
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Quote Originally Posted by COphinphan89 View Post
    Glad you posted this. Saw this on reddit:

Spoiler 
    Spoiler 

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Borknagar:
    Winter Thrice
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDrrKv2wjvk
    Quote Quote  

2. -10812
    They all float down here.
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    Spoiler 
    Spoiler 
    Quote Quote  

3. -10813
    Lumberjack Batman
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Quote Originally Posted by COphinphan89 View Post
    Spoiler 
    I wouldn't put it past them. They've been making so much other crap up.
    Quote Quote  

4. -10814
    1/7/14
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Room 101
    Quote Quote  

5. -10815
    They all float down here.
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Full synopsis of the premiere episode.

http://www.reddit.com/r/gameofthrone..._ive_seen_the/
    Quote Quote  

6. -10816
    #freespesh
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Quote Originally Posted by LouPhinFan View Post
    It's all about the tape with him. He's the best QB in the draft and it isn't even close. You can mark it down: He's going #1 to Houston or #3 to Jax.
    While i agree that he deserves to be the first player taken, i no longer see that happening. O'Brien seems determined to grab a physically talented, if inexperienced, quarterback they he can mold into what he wants, which screams Blake Bortles(who did very well at his pro day). As well, O'Brien apparently has a relationship with UCF's coaching staff, he could be leaning in that direction.
    Had the Texans hired, say, Ken Whisenhunt, im guessing Teddy would be the pick. With O'Brien, i think he goes the slow and steady route.

Also, i wouldnt be surprised if another team leaps up to #2 in order to grab Bridgewater. With how aggressive they've been about filling holes via free agency i think Tampa is a prime candidate to trade up. Lovie Smith knows his lack of solid quarterback play got his ass canned in Chicago, he has worked with physically gifted but erratic passers in the past, and hes not even hiding the fact that he wants to win now dammit. Josh McCown is clearly a stop gap and he recently stated he has no problem with the team bringing in a youngster for him to teach. If Lovie was interested in addressing that position next offseason, he would have let Mike Glennon continue with the starting reins to see how he continues to develop. Instead, hes stripped him of his job, handed the job to Josh, and has indicated he could do more.

Jacksonville rings true at #3. Their GM personally attended Louisville games last year to scout Bridgewater. They've been pretty quiet on their intent and were pretty aggressive on fixing their defensive line with free agents. Despite Bridgewater's "struggles" of late, i think they pull the trigger if he falls to them. If he isnt, they go Clowney.

As for his struggles, Teddy has indicated he screwed up not wearing gloves:

After a so-so Pro Day workout, Louisville quarterback Teddy Bridgewater explained to Shaun King of Pro Football Talk on NBCSN that he didn’t wear a glove on his throwing hand because he hadn’t been wearing a glove while working out in the Florida heat.

In the aftermath of a scripted, rehearsed workout that didn’t go nearly as well as a scripted, rehearsed workout should, Bridgewater told Gil Brandt of NFL.com that Bridgewater will put the glove back on for private workouts with teams.

“He’s going to do a number of workouts. He’ll probably have 10-12 workouts for clubs,” Brandt said, via NFL.com. “I don’t believe the decision-makers at the club level thought his workout was as bad as some of the media people did. He was in great spirits. He didn’t feel like it was a disaster or anything, and I think he’ll come back and do well.”
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ture-workouts/

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/cam-newton-no-respect/

Terrorist attack count against the Anything Goes Thread: 5
    Quote Quote  

7. -10817
    #freespesh
    WPA:
    vCash:
    For Val and perhaps Bill:

http://kotaku.com/leaked-images-reve...ins-1547111652

Next 'Assassin's Creed' Set in French Revolution, Screenshots Leaked
    Further details about the upcoming Assassinís Creed 5 include the fact that Unity will star a male character named Arno, and there will be a new parkour system for going up and down buildings. This will probably come in handy for those chase sequences which end up on rooftops and back on the ground, resulting in fewer leaps of death.
    http://www.inquisitr.com/1178160/ass...KDWUeTcvtsi.99

Its ****ing on. Love the setting, was enraged when they said they had no interest in doing that a few years back, glad for the change of mind/smokescreen.
    Quote Quote  

8. -10818
    It's ok to say "I don't know".
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Cap's shield
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    While i agree that he deserves to be the first player taken, i no longer see that happening. O'Brien seems determined to grab a physically talented, if inexperienced, quarterback they he can mold into what he wants, which screams Blake Bortles(who did very well at his pro day). As well, O'Brien apparently has a relationship with UCF's coaching staff, he could be leaning in that direction.
    Had the Texans hired, say, Ken Whisenhunt, im guessing Teddy would be the pick. With O'Brien, i think he goes the slow and steady route.

Also, i wouldnt be surprised if another team leaps up to #2 in order to grab Bridgewater. With how aggressive they've been about filling holes via free agency i think Tampa is a prime candidate to trade up. Lovie Smith knows his lack of solid quarterback play got his ass canned in Chicago, he has worked with physically gifted but erratic passers in the past, and hes not even hiding the fact that he wants to win now dammit. Josh McCown is clearly a stop gap and he recently stated he has no problem with the team bringing in a youngster for him to teach. If Lovie was interested in addressing that position next offseason, he would have let Mike Glennon continue with the starting reins to see how he continues to develop. Instead, hes stripped him of his job, handed the job to Josh, and has indicated he could do more.

Jacksonville rings true at #3. Their GM personally attended Louisville games last year to scout Bridgewater. They've been pretty quiet on their intent and were pretty aggressive on fixing their defensive line with free agents. Despite Bridgewater's "struggles" of late, i think they pull the trigger if he falls to them. If he isnt, they go Clowney.

As for his struggles, Teddy has indicated he screwed up not wearing gloves:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ture-workouts/
    The thought of a trade into 2 had crossed my mind but I can't really couldn't figure that in because it's a wildcard as to who would do that. I know the Rams are shopping the pick but you just never know.

I was wondering why he didn't throw with gloves on since he's used to it. It's no big deal anymore since Brady, Roethlisberger, and a few others wear the gloves.
    Enjoy your burrito.

Quote Quote  

9. -10819
    Lumberjack Batman
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    For Val and perhaps Bill:

http://kotaku.com/leaked-images-reve...ins-1547111652

http://www.inquisitr.com/1178160/ass...KDWUeTcvtsi.99

Its ****ing on. Love the setting, was enraged when they said they had no interest in doing that a few years back, glad for the change of mind/smokescreen.
    I was actually hoping for Russia. It seems like such an interesting time period. Oh well. This is a cool time period too. Maybe they will actually show some of the Bavarian Illuminati's (the one founded by Adam Weishaupt) influence on how those events unfolded.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10820
    Lumberjack Batman
    WPA:
    vCash:
    In other video game news, this is promising for indie games and smaller developers.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news...scription-Plan

Not to be one-upped by Unreal, a CryEngine subscription will only set you back $10 a month.

Earlier, Epic Games made a landmark decision in deciding to make its Unreal 4 engine available to anyone and everyone for the low subscription price of just $19 per month. Crytek, not one to be one-upped by Unreal, has returned fire, announcing that its own CryEngine will also be switching to a subscription model, albeit, for the even lower price of $10 a month. Best of all, for aspiring indie devs, there will be no additional royalties or licensing fees on top of the $10 monthly subscription.
    Quote Quote