Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1098 of 1439 FirstFirst ... 10931094109510961097109810991100110111021103 ... LastLast
Results 10,971 to 10,980 of 14387

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -10971
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Just out of curiosity, why is x-pockolypse in it.
    Quote Quote  

2. -10972
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LouPhinFan View Post
    Looks outstanding. Been catching some screenshots here and there, but thats a nice collection of information. Graphics look excellent.

After Infamous proved to be a bit disappointing im putting all my eggs into the Batman basket to justify the damned PS4. Safe bet, as Rocksteady delivers. So far its looking great. Got a chuckle out of the total dismissal of Arkham Origins. Reading between the lines it seems like they are none to happy about Warner Bros pushing that out, or at least pushing that out under the "Arkham" title. Best thing ive heard Rocksteady say about it is "its really solid" and "i loved the fighting"(which they helped Warner Bros Montreal with). Havent played it myself so cant really comment but the sniping is amusing.

Also on game news, sorry Val:

Assassin's Creed Comet, the alleged Xbox 360/PS3 tie-in to this fall's Assassin's Creed Unity, will allegedly take place in North America, feature nautical exploration, and star a playable Templar.

GameBlog reported that Comet stars Shay, a sailor and Templar, which Kotaku corroborated with sources.

Kotaku also claims Comet will take players to 1758 New York, where Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag's Adewalé, Assassin's Creed III's Haytham Kenway, and other familiar Assassin's Creed stars play various roles. Comet is, according to GameBlog, a direct sequel to Black Flag.
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03/...-north-america

No Russia but at least you get Adewale and Haytham back. Hope they make Adewale the "main enemy". Would be a fun twist.
    "I'm not here to be a distraction," Pouncey said.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ogical-testing
    Quote Quote  

3. -10973
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinsPhan11 View Post
    It looks like a few members of Team Douchebag made the field for March Madness (you're welcome).
    Totally forgot about March Madness. Thanks for plugging me in, but it looks like im going to be a quick out. Wanny would be an uphill fight even without the 7-8 votes that "mysteriously" seem to be given to anyone running against Team Douchebag members

Guess im going to have to get all of my promises of violence and threats of blackmail in as quickly as possible. Went with guarantees of nuclear fire last year, leaning towards simple shootings this one.
    Quote Quote  

4. -10974
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Anybody else notice that it's always people born between 1950-1970ish who use the phrase "pussification of America?" Which is funny given that the generations currently fighting the wars they started are the toughest since WWII's. Most of us can kick our dads' asses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Quote  

5. -10975
    Phins & Philly Sports

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Totally forgot about March Madness. Thanks for plugging me in, but it looks like im going to be a quick out. Wanny would be an uphill fight even without the 7-8 votes that "mysteriously" seem to be given to anyone running against Team Douchebag members

Guess im going to have to get all of my promises of violence and threats of blackmail in as quickly as possible. Went with guarantees of nuclear fire last year, leaning towards simple shootings this one.
    Well, you're winning right now, but it's only by a couple.

*Shameless plug* Vote for me.

Quote Quote  

6. -10976
    The Ghost

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I can get over that if I get to play as Haytham again. He is probably second only to his dad as my favorite character in the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Looks outstanding. Been catching some screenshots here and there, but thats a nice collection of information. Graphics look excellent.

After Infamous proved to be a bit disappointing im putting all my eggs into the Batman basket to justify the damned PS4. Safe bet, as Rocksteady delivers. So far its looking great. Got a chuckle out of the total dismissal of Arkham Origins. Reading between the lines it seems like they are none to happy about Warner Bros pushing that out, or at least pushing that out under the "Arkham" title. Best thing ive heard Rocksteady say about it is "its really solid" and "i loved the fighting"(which they helped Warner Bros Montreal with). Havent played it myself so cant really comment but the sniping is amusing.

Also on game news, sorry Val:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03/...-north-america

No Russia but at least you get Adewale and Haytham back. Hope they make Adewale the "main enemy". Would be a fun twist.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

The Contortionist: Language I: Intuition
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0Bc...cFcJcoyqt1u2zg
    Quote Quote  

7. -10977
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Alright POFO, I need your votes against FishFaceMiami! Let's see a little Douchebag support over here.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    Quote Quote  

8. -10978
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphins Homer1972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Anybody else notice that it's always people born between 1950-1970ish who use the phrase "pussification of America?" Which is funny given that the generations currently fighting the wars they started are the toughest since WWII's. Most of us can kick our dads' asses.

I would also bet that most of the people that talk about it never served in Vietnam or the Gulf.
    Quote Quote  

9. -10979
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhankey81701 View Post
    I would also bet that most of the people that talk about it never served in Vietnam or the Gulf.
    Agreed, and if they served in the former, it was likely because they had to versus chose to.

Quote Quote  

10. -10980
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    Alright POFO, I need your votes against FishFaceMiami! Let's see a little Douchebag support over here.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    Already did.
    Quote Quote