Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1101 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 10961097109810991100110111021103110411051106 ... LastLast
Results 11,001 to 11,010 of 16680

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -11001
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Man, one of those "I really am getting older" moments. Tonight I'm heading toward full on college-style degenerate mode, knowhatimean? I spend a good chunk of the afternoon and into the night at a bar. Then I head toward an ace taco truck. On the way I pick up an energy drink and a six pack. I drink about half of the energy drink on the way and the other half while I'm waiting to order. Then after I order I go back to my car and pour one of the beers into my now empty energy drink can and drink that as I'm waiting. Then I grab my tacos and drink the rest of my beer as I'm driving home. Full on college mode for wally.

So when I get home I crack open another beer, eat my tacos, and I think -- and here's where the aging comes in -- "do you really want to be this hungover when you get up? Huh? Do you?"

So I seriously just paused here for about an hour, nursing that beer. Because as you age hangovers just become bigger and bigger bitches. You don't realize that's what's waiting for you when you're 23 and getting blitzed three times a week, but it awaits us all. Anyhow I've decided to keep drinking. Gonna try my best to kill the rest of that six pack as I watch Escape From New York.

#freespesh
    Quote Quote  

2. -11002
    Phins & Philly Sports

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    Man, one of those "I really am getting older" moments. Tonight I'm heading toward full on college-style degenerate mode, knowhatimean? I spend a good chunk of the afternoon and into the night at a bar. Then I head toward an ace taco truck. On the way I pick up an energy drink and a six pack. I drink about half of the energy drink on the way and the other half while I'm waiting to order. Then after I order I go back to my car and pour one of the beers into my now empty energy drink can and drink that as I'm waiting. Then I grab my tacos and drink the rest of my beer as I'm driving home. Full on college mode for wally.

So when I get home I crack open another beer, eat my tacos, and I think -- and here's where the aging comes in -- "do you really want to be this hungover when you get up? Huh? Do you?"

So I seriously just paused here for about an hour, nursing that beer. Because as you age hangovers just become bigger and bigger bitches. You don't realize that's what's waiting for you when you're 23 and getting blitzed three times a week, but it awaits us all. Anyhow I've decided to keep drinking. Gonna try my best to kill the rest of that six pack as I watch Escape From New York.

Quote Quote  

3. -11003
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin

The important part is that you're watching escape from New York. Great soundtrack. Btw. Don't ever watch Kung Pow: Enter the fist. Makes Harry's top 5 worst movies ever list right in between the boondock saints and Battlefield earth
    Quote Quote  

4. -11004
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    The important part is that you're watching escape from New York. Great soundtrack. Btw. Don't ever watch Kung Pow: Enter the fist. Makes Harry's top 5 worst movies ever list right in between the boondock saints and Krull.
    The Boondock Saints doesn't annoy me nearly as much as the people who for whatever reasons ****ing love The Boondock Saints. Have you ever seen Overnight, about the guy who wrote and directed Boondock Saints? It's the documentary version of that video that Gonzo -- at least I think it was Gonzo -- posted of that jackass in the huge truck flipping the bird and then spinning out and getting into a wreck right after. Beautiful, tasty, wonderful karma.

Haven't seen Kung Pow or Krull. Sounds like I'm not missing much.
    Quote Quote  

5. -11005
    Lumberjack Batman

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Drink pedialyte before you go to sleep.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Dub FX:
    Step On My Trip (Live)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEPEleJVjOo
    Quote Quote  

6. -11006
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    Drink pedialyte before you go to sleep.
    Uh... okay! I'll be waiting right here for you to deliver it.
    Quote Quote  

7. -11007
    Lumberjack Batman

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    The important part is that you're watching escape from New York. Great soundtrack. Btw. Don't ever watch Kung Pow: Enter the fist. Makes Harry's top 5 worst movies ever list right in between the boondock saints and Battlefield earth
    I loved Kung Pow and The Boondock Saints. I would agree with Boondock Saints 2, though.

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

Uh... okay! I'll be waiting right here for you to deliver it.
    You presented a problem and I offered a solution.
    Quote Quote  

8. -11008
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Man, I love Escape from New York, but it just starts so damn slow. It's at least 25-30 minutes until Kurt Russel actually gets to New York and that's ****ing ridiculous. On the plus side Lee Van Cleef -- who of course is awesome -- gets to have that scene with that really freaky dude and Michael Hunsacker doesn't seem to know his daughter is going to pitch herself off a balcony before he gets shot up by Gary Busey and Murtaugh and Riggs avenge him.

Could be I'm mixing several movies together. Hard to tell.
    Quote Quote  

9. -11009
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    You presented a problem and I offered a solution.
    Quote Quote  

10. -11010
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Damn it. Damn it. Damn it.
    Nearly 70% of the Earth is covered by water...the rest is covered by Gerod Holliman.

Quote Quote