Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1106 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 11011102110311041105110611071108110911101111 ... LastLast
Results 11,051 to 11,060 of 16680

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -11051
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    So the second day out on this last trip our satellite went out. I may as well have been in a stone age cave. Just catching up on Fins FA news now. And sports/wor;d news in general, really.

Quote Quote  

2. -11052
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    So the second day out on this last trip our satellite went out. I may as well have been in a stone age cave. Just catching up on Fins FA news now. And sports/wor;d news in general, really.
    A good version of the Scarlett Johannson nude scene hasn't hit the web yet, so you didn't miss much.

#freespesh
    Quote Quote  

3. -11053
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    A good version of the Scarlett Johannson nude scene hasn't hit the web yet, so you didn't miss much.
    Figured as much.

Ive never done so much reading. I got my moneys worth out my kindle over the last month for sure.

Recommend "Shantaram" for anyone interested in those sorts of novels FWIW.
    Quote Quote  

4. -11054
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It's going to be a bit before we get to Blue Ray and brighten her up!!!!!!!!
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote  

5. -11055
    Are you gonna drink that?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Dear pofo friends, members of Team Douchebag and any of the other jolly assholes who populate these parts: I know you're eager to vote for me. Beyond eager, you're absolutely dripping with anticipation. However, I ask you to do something that must seem impossible... hold your votes for me vs. hooshoops for at least a little while. When we vote early it creates a big lead and I think motivates fence sitters and other undesirables to vote for that villainous swine known as whoever-I'm-up-against.

Thank you, and may Xenu Bless America.
    See you next round. (If I can best Nubs again this year.)

BTW, I prefer "may the Flying-Spaghetti-Monster bless America."
    2014 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See goal #1

"The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln
    Quote Quote  

6. -11056
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Walking into the building this morning I got hissed at and monentarialy chased by one of those nesting Canadian gooses. I hate those damn things. Swine birds.

I've got the video if anyone wants to see it.
    Nearly 70% of the Earth is covered by water...the rest is covered by Gerod Holliman.

Quote Quote  

7. -11057
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LouPhinFan View Post
    Walking into the building this morning I got hissed at and monentarialy chased by one of those nesting Canadian gooses. I hate those damn things. Swine birds.

Shoot that ****er. I have a great sweet Asia marinade with a peanut/coconut dipping sauce I use for goose breast. I slice the breast very thin and marinade it over night or two days even in the sweet Asian sauce. Then I get a grill up to 400 degrees and skewer the the meat fillets, lay them on the grill to get a nice char and then set them out with a side of the dipping sauce.

It is delicious!
    Quote Quote  

8. -11058
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    Shoot that ****er. I have a great sweet Asia marinade with a peanut/coconut dipping sauce I use for goose breast. I slice the breast very thin and marinade it over night or two days even in the sweet Asian sauce. Then I get a grill up to 400 degrees and skewer the the meat fillets, lay them on the grill to get a nice char and then set them out with a side of the dipping sauce.

It is delicious!
    They're a federally protected species. If you mess with them or their nest it's a very large (several thousand dollars) fine. Believe me we've all gotten plenty of emails from the company telling us what happens and what to do if a goose comes at you. It's almost comical how many goose emails we've gotten. Several times a day I glance over at the windows and there is a crowd of people looking out the window watching the goose take on a car rolling through the parking lot or some poor soul just trying to walk to or from their car. It's like the games at the Roman Collesium in antiquity.
    Quote Quote  

9. -11059
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    They're a federally protected species. If you mess with them or their nest it's a very large (several thousand dollars) fine. Believe me we've all gotten plenty of emails from the company telling us what happens and what to do if a goose comes at you. It's almost comical how many goose emails we've gotten. Several times a day I glance over at the windows and there is a crowd of people looking out the window watching the goose take on a car rolling through the parking lot or some poor soul just trying to walk to or from their car. It's like the games at the Roman Collesium in antiquity.
    Those bastards used to invade Ft. Richardson and Elmendorf AFB outside Anchorage when I was stationed there. They would crap everywhere to the point that every outdoor location was a biohazard! We couldn't do anything because, as you said, the evil pricks were protected. However, they ended up sending an AWACS plane down and 24 people to their deaths by flying into the engines on takeoff. Finally, they cleared the murdering Mother Fudgers from around the runway. Screw geese! They all need to meet their doom in NY's grill at 400 and be consumed with Asian dipping sauce! Evil honking bastards!

EDIT - I found an article about the crash - http://www.cnn.com/US/9509/alaska_crash/09-23/

My wife thinks me very odd for my hatred of geese but I am really happy to know that I am not alone in my loathing!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    Quote Quote  

10. -11060
    Are you gonna drink that?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo

They're here too.

Stand your ground against 'em ... kick the first one and word spreads. They've pretty much learned to give humans a wide berth around these parts.
    Quote Quote