Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1156 of 2248 FirstFirst ... 11511152115311541155115611571158115911601161 ... LastLast
Results 11,551 to 11,560 of 22475

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -11551
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Did you know that if we don't have 5 1st round picks starting on our OL (and preferably at back up as well), that Tannehill will be killed? I mean, LITERALLY dismembered. It will be a bloodbath. Did you know the Seahawks have 6 1st rounders starting on their OL? True story.

I really like the, "I'm a believer in the BPA approach, but..." Then you're not a believer! Probably a Belieber though.
    I'm not saying we should take Zach Martin if he's the BPA. I'm not saying that at all. But if Zach Martin is the BPA when the Dolphins are up to pick, we should totally take him.
    And now his fires have gone out.
    Quote Quote  

2. -11552
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fat City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by COphinphan89 View Post
    I'm not saying we should take Zach Martin if he's the BPA. I'm not saying that at all. But if Zach Martin is the BPA when the Dolphins are up to pick, we should totally take him.
    And I can accept the argument that Martin might be the BPA at #19, especially with the versatility he brings; though I may not totally agree, at least it's not ridiculous. A consensus mid-to-late 2nd round RT suddenly being worth the 19th pick though? No. Just. No. Also sick of the counter-argument essentially being, "well, then you clearly want Tannehill to die."

Quote Quote  

3. -11553
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I need a gif of Bran's little c.unt face getting slapped NOW! Not tomorrow, NOW!
    Quote Quote  

4. -11554
    #freespesh

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    A woman whose apartment was damaged when her neighbor’s corpse exploded in the unit above hers has been ordered to pay for her own repairs.

Judy Rodrigo lost her nearly six-year legal battle with her insurer on Wednesday, with the Palm Beach County court in Florida ruling that her insurance policy didn’t cover damage caused by bodily explosions.

Rodrigo claimed in her suit that Keystone Condominium Association staff failed to discover the elderly woman’s body for two weeks in 2008, causing it to burst.

By the time maintenance workers checked on the upstairs neighbor, who lived alone, her remains were being eaten by her pet dog...

Even though her apartment was gutted, Rodrigo said the smell never left.

When she asked State Farm, the insurer, to pay out the personal property damage coverage, they refused.

They claimed a decomposing body was not a “peril” that they covered. The appeals court agreed.

“The plain meaning of the term ‘explosion’ does not include a decomposing body’s cells explosively expanding, causing leakage of bodily fluids,” they court stated.
    “In short, although novel in her attempt to do so, the insured could not establish that the decomposing body was tantamount to an explosion.”
    http://nypost.com/2014/04/27/neighbo...loding-corpse/

Florida. Its always Florida.

Terrorist attack count against the Anything Goes Thread: 4
    Quote Quote  

5. -11555
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Room 101
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    I laffed.

The quote at the end though made me a bit puzzled. I'm sure that Buddy and Gonzo -- given they apparently work inside of horror movies about diabetes -- know more about this than I do, but I was pretty sure that the "explosion" of a dead body was not caused by "cells explosively expanding", but by the bacteria in your digestive system. Basically, the same bacteria in your guts that create gasses -- like farts -- do not die just because you do. They go on making farts. And that causes the body to swell. And when little old dead ladies swell, little old dead ladies, well...

Spoiler 

Basically anytime anything dies and it's not discovered, there's a chance it will explode in a giant fart.

The language the court used honestly made me wonder if the woman's lawyer was any good. I mean, surely they'd bring along any number of scientific experts who could testify to the fact that this sort of thing isn't unheard of.
    Last edited by TheWalrus; 04-28-2014 at 10:43 AM.

I was once a normal kid
    Till the Devil came down and flipped my lid
    He gave me a switchblade and he gave me a muse
    Then he vomited acid all over my shoes
    Quote Quote  

6. -11556
    Lumberjack Batman

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by COphinphan89 View Post
    I need a gif of Bran's little c.unt face getting slapped NOW! Not tomorrow, NOW!
    Meanwhile, Dany is still awesomely awesome.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

The Pharcyde:
    Otha Fish
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA0IUwtKwhE
    Quote Quote  

7. -11557
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    I laffed.

The quote at the end though made me a bit puzzled. I'm sure that Buddy and Gonzo -- given they apparently work inside of horror movies about diabetes -- know more about this than I do, but I was pretty sure that the "explosion" of a dead body was caused by "cells explosively expanding", but by the bacteria in your digestive system. Basically, the same bacteria in your guts that create gasses -- like farts -- do not die just because you do. They go on making farts. And that causes the body to swell. And when little old dead ladies swell, little old dead ladies, well...

Spoiler 

Basically anytime anything dies and it's not discovered, there's a chance it will explode in a giant fart.

The language the court used honestly made me wonder if the woman's lawyer was any good. I mean, surely they'd bring along any number of scientific experts who could testify to the fact that this sort of thing isn't unheard of.
    Can you imagine how bad that smelled!!!!!!

"Frank's Redhot - I Put That **** On Everything!" ~ Ethel

Quote Quote  

8. -11558
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fat City
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    I laffed.

The quote at the end though made me a bit puzzled. I'm sure that Buddy and Gonzo -- given they apparently work inside of horror movies about diabetes -- know more about this than I do, but I was pretty sure that the "explosion" of a dead body was caused by "cells explosively expanding", but by the bacteria in your digestive system. Basically, the same bacteria in your guts that create gasses -- like farts -- do not die just because you do. They go on making farts. And that causes the body to swell. And when little old dead ladies swell, little old dead ladies, well...

Spoiler 

No, you're right. The pop! can cover a pretty good distance too. Cells undergo autolysis, which doesn't go boom. The enzymes in the lysosomes are released into the cell and start breaking down everything. Bacteria and maggots do most of the work though. Flood insurance may have been more appropriate.

Now enjoy your Cocoa Pebbles.
    Quote Quote  

9. -11559
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    No, you're right. The pop! can cover a pretty good distance too. Cells undergo autolysis, which doesn't go boom. The enzymes in the lysosomes are released into the cell and start breaking down everything. Bacteria and maggots do most of the work though. Flood insurance may have been more appropriate.

Now enjoy your Cocoa Pebbles.
    Damn straight sir!!!! I was working for a construction company as a laborer over the summer when I was in College. Their equipment yard was across from the main plant and repair garages, the yard had a pull off outside of the fenced in secure area that big tucks would pull into and occasionally sleep overnight.

One Rig pulled in and parked sometime after we shut on a Monday. Tuesday, Wednesday went by and the Rig never moved. Thursday we started talking that it was odd that a truck was left there that long so me and another guy left the break-room and went to check it out, we opened the passenger door to the most horrid smell and sight, the dude had died sometime the night he pulled in and had been baking the the 90 degree summer heat in the sleeper of his truck for three days.

It was awful, they called in a haz-mat team to remove the guy. He died of a heart attack and no one came after him until we called 911 which everyone in the shop found to be very odd and frankly so did the cops, not that the guy died but that no one tried to find him or his load.
    Quote Quote  

10. -11560
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Antonio, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I laffed.

Spoiler 

We only deal with live people who are essentially decomposing. I don't have much experience with dead bodies outside of hunting. However, I can verify that when a large bull is struck by lightning, they do in fact swell and explode. Then they make about 1000 acres smell like decroded ****!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    Quote Quote