Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1156 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 11511152115311541155115611571158115911601161 ... LastLast
Results 11,551 to 11,560 of 13833

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -11551
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    I sent Harry an invite but he hasn't accepted yet. As far as I know, we're the only three on here playing besides UK, who is on a different server.
    Forgot about that. Shame, but i guess its kind of greedy to complain, to my knowledge(which isnt great) this is one of the very, very few that have "megaservers". Would have loved to slaughter some of our fellow fans in the PvP continent. You know, cause im a hater!!one!

As you stated earlier its addicting. For all the bitching from reviewers about it being "elder scrolls light" my ****ing mission log fills up with a new mission ever 5 feet. Only level 7 but love the "phasing" mission effect they have, where towns change depending on where your at in the story.
    "I'm not here to be a distraction," Pouncey said.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ogical-testing
    Quote Quote  

2. -11552
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Wish I could play, but simply no time before July.

Quote Quote  

3. -11553
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    And it's not Ireland's fault for not finding a franchise QB? Pretty sure that's part of the job description. Fwiw I would forget the middle rounds in finding a QB. Go big or go home. I realize everyone says this now but I thought Russell Wilson should have been first rounder. I had him as a late first (behind Weeden, though, ). I personally would take Bridgewater in the first if he fell there, and I'd think about it with Manziel. I've said that before. Until you're sure you have a franchise QB you don't pass potential one's up. The worst thing that can happen is that neither of them end up being "the guy", but how much worse is it really to have two guys who can't play versus one? You're up **** creek without a paddle either way.

When any GM picks a player or makes the move, he doesn't really know how it's going to turn out. How could he? But like I said, it's not his job to have experience, or be smart, or to do things the right way or to do what the consensus says to do. It's his job to be right. If he's not right, he has to go. Now if we're just handicapping it I honestly don't have much faith that Hickey will end up right most of the time. He's never been considered a top flight personnel man and he was picked by a sub mediocre owner.

I'll be honest. The part of your post I read was the first question. I'm hungover and having coffee so I'm just not into it.

Where have I said it wasn't his job to find a QB? I'm not defending Jeff, I'm glad he got fired.

All I said is on paper 2013 was his best and it still sucked more than most.
    Peace and Humptiness Forever

Quote Quote  

4. -11554
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Is it wrong that I watched this five times in a row and laughed each time? This guy was an amateur who tried riding a professional cyclist's bike down a racing trail.

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
    Quote Quote  

5. -11555
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    So i was able to sneak into Captain America
    Too poor, didnt read.

Quote Quote  

6. -11556
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    Is it wrong that I watched this five times in a row and laughed each time? This guy was an amateur who tried riding a professional cyclist's bike down a racing trail.

Perfectly normal to laugh hysterically at someone else eating ****! I can watch hours of Ridiculousness and crack up the whole time...other people's pain is funny.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

A little wound care humor...

Quote Quote  

7. -11557
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    Perfectly normal to laugh hysterically at someone else eating ****! I can watch hours of Ridiculousness and crack up the whole time...other people's pain is funny.

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

A little wound care humor...

Not a bad business to get into in this country. I'm sure it's not too different in your hood, but I'd say about 75% of the patients I see are diabetic. That may be a conservative estimate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Quote  

8. -11558
    The Fluke

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Wish I could play, but simply no time before July.
    No excuses.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Iced Earth: Dante's Inferno (Live)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9ScQ7SNeJg
    Quote Quote  

9. -11559
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Not a bad business to get into in this country. I'm sure it's not too different in your hood, but I'd say about 75% of the patients I see are diabetic. That may be a conservative estimate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Probably 90% of our patients are diabetic at the wound care center. South Texas is chock full of diabetics.

Quote Quote  

10. -11560
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Ever wonder what it would look like if you killed yourself in a bathtub and nobody found you for a few weeks? If youre anything like me and have pondered this often, heres your answer:

http://imgur.com/a/wEYXs
    Quote Quote