Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 123 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 118119120121122123124125126127128 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 13344

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -1221
    You're standing on my neck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Gainesville, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    Oppa Gangnam Style!!!
    I caught that flipping through stations today, pretty funny that it made it onto the radio here.
    Not every human is a manipulative, opportunistic, letch... or at least that's what I'm told.
    Quote Quote  

2. -1222
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBW43 View Post
    I caught that flipping through stations today, pretty funny that it made it onto the radio here.
    [youtube]GejKuYdaRyk[/youtube]

It's a hit over here. It's all over the radio. My kids go crazy to it. It's like the new Party Rock. I have to admit it grew on me. Funny video.

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

3. -1223
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Finally happened. Replacement refs finally cost a team a win.

And it was awesome.

Best part, other then the straight up mugging that Tate did on the defender(pretty sure his wallet was stolen), was Mike McCarthy telling the ref he refuses to finish the game and storming into the locker room. Took another 15 minutes for the refs to figure out what the hell to do about that
    "I'm not here to be a distraction," Pouncey said.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ogical-testing
    Quote Quote  

4. -1224
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote  

5. -1225
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    ESPN's little twitter feed whatever is losing its mind. Some of these things are damn amusing.

wingoz trey wingo
    That picture of the two refs calling two different results, priceless .

Don Banks ‏@DonBanks NFL is doing "an admirable job'' of screwing up a good thing. Ending of this game was straight out of a Buffalo Wild Wings commercial.

Samuel L. Jackson ‏@SamuelLJackson
    Okay, TOTALLY TIME for the Cheap Assed Owners to PONY UP!! These refs are in Over their heads!!! OBVIOUSLY!!!

Who the **** didnt see this coming? Had this been the Cowboys Jerry Jones would already be attacking the league office. Physically.

edit:
    Zuldak ‏@Zuldak @TDESPN Russell Wilson became the first QB in history to throw a game-winning interception

Last edited by Spesh; 09-25-2012 at 12:41 AM.
    Quote Quote  

6. -1226
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Peace and Humptiness Forever

Quote Quote  

7. -1227
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Kinda happy the Packers, Bears, & Patriots are struggling because of their porous offensive-lines, hopefully that pokes a couple holes in the "you don't need good offensive linemen" theory.
    Quote Quote  

8. -1228
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    Kinda happy the Packers, Bears, & Patriots are struggling because of their porous offensive-lines, hopefully that pokes a couple holes in the "you don't need good offensive linemen" theory.
    I dont think any intelligent NFL fan would say that. I think the general argument on this board that youre confusing with "offensive line isnt important" is "Jake Long, nor any other single OLman, is worth the 70 or 80 million Long is supposedly going to want."

And I agree with that assessment. The offensive line is much much about the sum of its parts than it is about one guy. Mind you it doesnt hurt to have a dominant guy, but it shouldnt come at the expense of the rest of the team because one OLman can be gameplaned around on defense.

But yeah, the Bears and Packers lines are atrocious. Havent seen the Pats enough to comment. You cant win giving up 6 or 7 sacks in the first half.

Quote Quote  

9. -1229
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Where is Statler?
    Quote Quote  

10. -1230
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    I dont think any intelligent NFL fan would say that. I think the general argument on this board that youre confusing with "offensive line isnt important" is "Jake Long, nor any other single OLman, is worth the 70 or 80 million Long is supposedly going to want."

And I agree with that assessment. The offensive line is much much about the sum of its parts than it is about one guy. Mind you it doesnt hurt to have a dominant guy, but it shouldnt come at the expense of the rest of the team because one OLman can be gameplaned around on defense.

But yeah, the Bears and Packers lines are atrocious. Havent seen the Pats enough to comment. You cant win giving up 6 or 7 sacks in the first half.
    When Ireland took him #1 overall I'm guessing he was anticipating paying him top Left-Tackle money. I think it'd be extremely short-sighted & an indictment against Ireland to take someone #1 overall and not expect to eventually pay them as one of the top guys at their respective position. I'd wouldn't be opposed to him getting somewhere in the neighborhood of a 7 year, 75-80 million dollar incentive-laden contract based on things like games played and pro-bowls made. I think the most likely scenario is he's probably gonna get franchised & we'll revisit his contract situation a year from now.
    Quote Quote