Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1316 of 1403 FirstFirst ... 13111312131313141315131613171318131913201321 ... LastLast
Results 13,151 to 13,160 of 14023

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

  1. -13151
    LouPhinFan's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2006
    Posts:
    5,033
    vCash:
    7675
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    Well, the league has spoken. Mike Pouncey is an upstanding citizen worthy of babysitting for you once again.
    I saw in that thread that someone actually said because he's talented we just have to "grin and bear it" with his off the field lifestyle. No we don't. He's a damn center, not an uber talent diva WR. He's easily replaced with someone that doesn't deal drugs and is mixed up in everything that comes with that lifestyle.

    And when he inevitably causes an embarassment the same people loving on him will be the first to call him scumbag. It's hypocracy at it's finest.


    As you all can tell, I'm in an unusually bad mood today.
    Insert pithy saying here.

    Quote Quote  

  2. -13152
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    20,396
    vCash:
    17339
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by COphinphan89 View Post
    Got to stand outside in a dark suit in Tennessee for my cousin's wedding last night. Forgot I could sweat like that. My poor cousin was such a mess. Second wedding I've ever been to where the groom cried.
    Ouch. I'd be miserable. I'd rather be at an outdoor February wedding on Lake Ontario in Toronto, which is exactly where I was this year when my sister-in-law's husband got his dream wedding (yes, you read that right) of an outdoor winter wedding. Personally, I didn't mind, because I'll take cold over sweat any day and I got to break in my new Ted Baker flask. My wife and the bridesmaids, on the other hand, were hilariously miserable in their sleeveless dresses. The wind and sleet were nice touches too.





    Quote Quote  

  3. -13153
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    20,396
    vCash:
    17339
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by LouPhinFan View Post
    I saw in that thread that someone actually said because he's talented we just have to "grin and bear it" with his off the field lifestyle. No we don't. He's a damn center, not an uber talent diva WR. He's easily replaced with someone that doesn't deal drugs and is mixed up in everything that comes with that lifestyle.

    And when he inevitably causes an embarassment the same people loving on him will be the first to call him scumbag. It's hypocracy at it's finest.


    As you all can tell, I'm in an unusually bad mood today.
    When your center is one of the main topic of discussion for a couple of seasons, you can take comfort in the fact that you don't have to worry about saving up for playoff tickets.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -13154
    NY8123's Avatar
    Sophisticated Redneck

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    11,660
    vCash:
    4959
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    When your center is one of the main topic of discussion for a couple of seasons, you can take comfort in the fact that you don't have to worry about saving up for playoff tickets.
    Laughing my ****ing ass off! Awesome.
    Peace and Humptiness Forever


    Quote Quote  

  5. -13155
    rob19's Avatar
    Soul Rebel

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    7,198
    vCash:
    6710
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    You called it, Spesh.


    15 mil per.

    edit: Apparently it's a two year deal worth 34 million that starts at 15 mil. We're pretty serious about this 2 year deal only stuff. Must have some big plans for 2016.
    Last edited by rob19; 07-15-2014 at 03:37 PM.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -13156
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    20,396
    vCash:
    17339
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by LouPhinFan View Post
    'sup guys.


    It's kind of funny seeing this picture, then thinking of the thread in which Pouncey's defenders are bashing the **** out of Manziel for...the exact same stuff.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -13157
    NY8123's Avatar
    Sophisticated Redneck

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    11,660
    vCash:
    4959
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    It's kind of funny seeing this picture, then thinking of the thread in which Pouncey's defenders are bashing the **** out of Manziel for...the exact same stuff.
    IDK but I wouldn't go to their tattoo artist if you paid me a huge sum of money. I mean it looks like JCane put his logo on Pouncey's stomach for Christ sake.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -13158
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    20,396
    vCash:
    17339
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    IDK but I wouldn't go to their tattoo artist if you paid me a huge sum of money. I mean it looks like JCane put his logo on Pouncey's stomach for Christ sake.
    it does!
    Quote Quote  

  9. -13159
    Valandui's Avatar
    The Fluke

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    9,550
    vCash:
    11788
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    IDK but I wouldn't go to their tattoo artist if you paid me a huge sum of money. I mean it looks like JCane put his logo on Pouncey's stomach for Christ sake.
    The funny thing is that my friend, who is one of the best tattoo artists I've ever seen, lives in Lakeland where the Pounceys are also from.

    Valandui's Weekly Music Video

    Iced Earth: Dante's Inferno (Live)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9ScQ7SNeJg
    Quote Quote  

  10. -13160
    Valandui's Avatar
    The Fluke

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    9,550
    vCash:
    11788
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I was looking for the old SNL clip where Darrell Hammond played Bill Clinton and gave a speech and came out to say "I am bulletproof. Next time, you best bring kryptonite," for the Pouncey thread. Apparently it doesn't exist on the internet.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6718
    Last Post: 08-08-2013, 03:17 PM
  2. Replies: 1716
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 03:37 PM
  3. can we keep this thread alive in the PoFo?
    By Maynard the Hammer in forum Questions and Suggestions Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 11:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •