Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1316 of 2849 FirstFirst ... 13111312131313141315131613171318131913201321 ... LastLast
Results 13,151 to 13,160 of 28485

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -13151
    1/7/14
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Room 101
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    So this morning I didnt do much except go scuba diving with Ryan and Lauren Tannehill. NBD.
    Did you grab a lobster and try to get it to pinch Lauren in the vulva? I'm not saying I would do that, but it's just one of those things that could happen....

I was once a normal kid
    Till the Devil came down and flipped my lid
    He gave me a switchblade and he gave me a muse
    Then he vomited acid all over my shoes
    Quote Quote  

2. -13152
    More Smug than Birthday Dog
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    Did you grab a lobster and try to get it to pinch Lauren in the vulva? I'm not saying I would do that, but it's just one of those things that could happen....
    Our lobster dont have claws you ****ing pervert.

Lauren was looking hott tho. Ive heard it suggested in the main forum that she looks good because of a lot of makeup. I saw her today with no makeup and she was looking very nice. Shes a bit skinny, yeah, but if you wouldnt put it to her youre probably a homosex.

Quote Quote  

3. -13153
    1/7/14
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Room 101

Lauren was looking hott tho. Ive heard it suggested in the main forum that she looks good because of a lot of makeup. I saw her today with no makeup and she was looking very nice. Shes a bit skinny, yeah, but if you wouldnt put it to her youre probably a homosex.
    Nevermind then.

I guess I'm also surprised that there were no allegations that Tannehill hit anybody. I mean, if you believe some people NFL players are just regular guys out doing regular things and trouble seems to find them of no fault of their own.

How'd they get hooked up with you? Are you a scuba guide or did you just happen to be on the same tour/in the same area?
    Quote Quote  

4. -13154
    More Smug than Birthday Dog
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Cam Wake 91
    We just happened to be signed up for the same dive. There were about 10 people on the boat and Im like 99% sure Im the only person who recognized him. I spoke to him for a second on the dock before we left and after we made it back. Didnt really want to bother him or draw attention to him being a minor celebrity while we were out on the dive.
    Quote Quote  

5. -13155
    It's ok to say "I don't know".
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Cap's shield
    Nevermind then.

I guess I'm also surprised that there were no allegations that Tannehill hit anybody. I mean, if you believe some people NFL players are just regular guys out doing regular things and trouble seems to find them of no fault of their own.

How'd they get hooked up with you? Are you a scuba guide or did you just happen to be on the same tour/in the same area?
    Are we entirely sure he didn't break off a chunk of the reef while he was down there? Tyler we need confirmation. Did he or did he not have a softball size chunk of coral reef in his hand?
    Enjoy your burrito.

Quote Quote  

6. -13156
    Lumberjack Batman
    WPA:
    vCash:

I always loved those debates. Naturally, the only two options were she is a sex goddess or she is hideous. There is no in between.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Borknagar:
    Winter Thrice
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDrrKv2wjvk
    Quote Quote  

7. -13157
    1/7/14
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Room 101
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    I always loved those debates. Naturally, the only two options were she is a sex goddess or she is hideous. There is no in between.
    To be fair though where would the internet be without "6/10 would not bang" posts made about models?
    Quote Quote  

8. -13158
    Lumberjack Batman
    WPA:
    vCash:
    To be fair though where would the internet be without "6/10 would not bang" posts made about models?
    True.

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

So, apparently we'd be fools to trade the mighty Brian Hartline for Andre Johnson.

http://www.finheaven.com/showthread....-for-A-Johnson
    Quote Quote  

9. -13159
    Archibald Meatpants
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Snakes!Dolphin
    So who will I be expecting to see at the def leppard/kiss concert this Tuesday in Palm beach
    Quote Quote  

10. -13160
    Lumberjack Batman
    WPA:
    vCash:
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    So who will I be expecting to see at the def leppard/kiss concert this Tuesday in Palm beach
    Not I. Even if I were inclined, I work every Tuesday.
    Quote Quote