Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1317 of 2246 FirstFirst ... 13121313131413151316131713181319132013211322 ... LastLast
Results 13,161 to 13,170 of 22451

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -13161
    cowboy surfer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Los Angeles
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i'm not flying anything malaysian
    Quote Quote  

2. -13162
    Lumberjack Batman

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    All you need to know:

Attachment 12632
    Try again.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

The Pharcyde:
    Otha Fish
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA0IUwtKwhE
    Quote Quote  

3. -13163
    Lumberjack Batman

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm not sure what to think about this.

Quote Quote  

4. -13164
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    S Florida/Dolphins Nation
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Chilling facebook post from Malaysian MH17 passenger before flight.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/t...it-looks-like/
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"....if there is activity in the ball prior to the rubbing action....
    Bill Belichick, Sat Jan 24, 2015

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You may think that you are some kind of god to these people. But we both know what you really are."
    "What's that? A criminal?"
    "Worse. A politician."
    Source: Under The Dome
    Quote Quote  

5. -13165
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Room 101
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    I'm not sure what to think about this.

Hey, look at that. Pari Passu. They're a Gainesville band. They were around playing shows the same time I was (I think they slightly preceded me and had already started doing a lot of touring), though back then they were just a two piece. A buddy of mine was into them. We even did a feature on them when I was the music editor of a local Gainesville magazine (this would have been in like 2003 or 2004). I never played a show with them or even saw them live, though. Wasn't a fan of their recorded material to that point (and didn't like that clip. Turned if off half way through. Not my scene).
    Last edited by TheWalrus; 07-17-2014 at 09:46 PM.

I was once a normal kid
    Till the Devil came down and flipped my lid
    He gave me a switchblade and he gave me a muse
    Then he vomited acid all over my shoes
    Quote Quote  

6. -13166
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphins Homer1972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Walrus (or someone else) do you know if this was the worst attack to happen to the Dutch since Nazi occupation?
    Quote Quote  

7. -13167
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Room 101
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhankey81701 View Post
    Walrus (or someone else) do you know if this was the worst attack to happen to the Dutch since Nazi occupation?
    It's the biggest one I can think of, though I'm no expert. The last big terrorist action I can remember that had anything to do with Holland was the whole dust up over the cartoons depicting Muhammad that ran in a Dutch Newspaper. This would have been about seven or eight years ago. A bunch of people ended up dead over them, but I think a lot of those were overseas. I don't know how many were Dutch and/or in Holland at the time.

Is there a final count on how many of the passengers on the plane were of the various nationalities?
    Quote Quote  

8. -13168
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    Hey, look at that. Pari Passu. They're a Gainesville band. They were around playing shows the same time I was (I think they slightly preceded me and had already started doing a lot of touring), though back then they were just a two piece. A buddy of mine was into them. We even did a feature on them when I was the music editor of a local Gainesville magazine (this would have been in like 2003 or 2004). I never played a show with them or even saw them live, though. Wasn't a fan of their recorded material to that point (and didn't like that clip. Turned if off half way through. Not my scene).
    Speaking of Gainesville bands, I've always been a fan of Sister Hazel. They only had 1 hit (All For You) but I've always enjoyed their sound and have seen them a couple of times when they come into town.
    Enjoy your burrito.

Quote Quote  

9. -13169
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphins Homer1972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    It's the biggest one I can think of, though I'm no expert. The last big terrorist action I can remember that had anything to do with Holland was the whole dust up over the cartoons depicting Muhammad that ran in a Dutch Newspaper. This would have been about seven or eight years ago. A bunch of people ended up dead over them, but I think a lot of those were overseas. I don't know how many were Dutch and/or in Holland at the time.

Is there a final count on how many of the passengers on the plane were of the various nationalities?
    I thought that was Denmark. Skapephin just linked a partial death toll by nation in the thread in the main political forum.
    Quote Quote  

10. -13170
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Room 101
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LouPhinFan View Post
    Speaking of Gainesville bands, I've always been a fan of Sister Hazel. They only had 1 hit (All For You) but I've always enjoyed their sound and have seen them a couple of times when they come into town.
    Yeah, they were before my time, and not really my thing. They were pseudo legends though for having been formed there and making it big. Against Me! were around at that time too and had gotten onto a midsize label and looked like they were on their way.

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mrhankey81701 View Post
    I thought that was Denmark. Skapephin just linked a partial death toll by nation in the thread in the main political forum.
    Ah, it might have been. I can never keep that **** straight.
    Quote Quote