Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1318 of 1504 FirstFirst ... 13131314131513161317131813191320132113221323 ... LastLast
Results 13,171 to 13,180 of 15035

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

  1. -13171
    LouPhinFan's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2006
    Posts:
    5,187
    vCash:
    9818
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    The asshole brother-in-law I've mentioned in the past wants his well done. Then he takes that well done steak and, not kidding, puts it in the microwave for 2 minutes.

    You should start calling him your "sister-in-law" when he does that.
    Insert pithy saying here.

    Quote Quote  

  2. -13172
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,425
    vCash:
    4858
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    The asshole brother-in-law I've mentioned in the past wants his well done. Then he takes that well done steak and, not kidding, puts it in the microwave for 2 minutes.

    Does your brother in law happen to have more chromosomes than the rest of us?




    Quote Quote  

  3. -13173
    Harry_Bagpipe's Avatar
    Archibald Meatpants

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    4,968
    vCash:
    6881
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post


    Or bust
    Quote Quote  

  4. -13174
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    8,627
    vCash:
    33159
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    The ****?


    Quote Quote  

  5. -13175
    Buddy's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2004
    Posts:
    3,748
    vCash:
    14295
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    Pittsburg rare or bust people. I love me some blue in the middle!!!!!!!!!

    Attachment 12631
    Absolutely correct NY! I had a Pittsburgh-style rare filet last night with a salad and grilled asparagus. Freaking wonderful. Nearly burnt on the outside and nearly raw in the middle...Bam!

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    Quote Quote  

  6. -13176
    Buddy's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2004
    Posts:
    3,748
    vCash:
    14295
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Every Sunday on the last boat I was on, we would either have porterhouses or prime rib. It would nearly put me in a coma watching some of those dudes eat those great cuts of meat. Well done and slathered in ketchup/barbeque sauce. Good Lord. It was hard to sit through. Medium is acceptable (if youre a woman lmbo amirite), but anythng more cooked than that is criminal if youre dealing with premium cut.
    I about have a stroke every time we have people over and they ask me to cook a steak more than medium. My wife and I like it very rare. I still rag my step-dad for putting A-1 on a beautiful 1.5" thick filet after he made me cook it medium-well because I flat-out refused to cook it well-done. A-1 on about a $20 chunk of meat! I was crushed...if meat needs sauce, it wasn't cooked right.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

    ---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    The asshole brother-in-law I've mentioned in the past wants his well done. Then he takes that well done steak and, not kidding, puts it in the microwave for 2 minutes.

    You would have to medicate me so I didn't kill him.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    Quote Quote  

  7. -13177
    Gonzo's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    20,848
    vCash:
    20639
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    I about have a stroke every time we have people over and they ask me to cook a steak more than medium. My wife and I like it very rare. I still rag my step-dad for putting A-1 on a beautiful 1.5" thick filet after he made me cook it medium-well because I flat-out refused to cook it well-done. A-1 on about a $20 chunk of meat! I was crushed...if meat needs sauce, it wasn't cooked right.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

    ---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------



    You would have to medicate me so I didn't kill him.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    I'd give you placebos.





    Quote Quote  

  8. -13178
    Buddy's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2004
    Posts:
    3,748
    vCash:
    14295
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    I'd give you placebos.
    Screw that, Benzos maybe! Either way, I'd be happy to knock him of for you.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    Quote Quote  

  9. -13179
    LouPhinFan's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2006
    Posts:
    5,187
    vCash:
    9818
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    I about have a stroke every time we have people over and they ask me to cook a steak more than medium. My wife and I like it very rare. I still rag my step-dad for putting A-1 on a beautiful 1.5" thick filet after he made me cook it medium-well because I flat-out refused to cook it well-done. A-1 on about a $20 chunk of meat! I was crushed...if meat needs sauce, it wasn't cooked right.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    My wife always wants her steak completely cooked, no pink what so ever (I like mine medium to medium rare). I usually put her steak on a grill hot spot so it gets more done than mine. Last night both of those steaks in the pic are cooked exactly the same. Her comment to me last night "It'd be nice if my steak was a bit more done."

    She sits at the other end of our table out my arm's reach.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -13180
    Buddy's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2004
    Posts:
    3,748
    vCash:
    14295
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LouPhinFan View Post
    My wife always wants her steak completely cooked, no pink what so ever (I like mine medium to medium rare). I usually put her steak on a grill hot spot so it gets more done than mine. Last night both of those steaks in the pic are cooked exactly the same. Her comment to me last night "It'd be nice if my steak was a bit more done."

    She sits at the other end of our table out my arm's reach.
    My wife will give me the stink eye if her steak is not pink and bloody through and through. She likes it Pittsburgh as well but you have to have a butt load of heat so that it sears quickly and doesn't cook too far into the steak. She will send a steak back in a restaurant in a heartbeat if it is overcooked. She let's them know right up front, "Very rare, just knock the moo out off it!"

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6718
    Last Post: 08-08-2013, 03:17 PM
  2. Replies: 1716
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 03:37 PM
  3. can we keep this thread alive in the PoFo?
    By Maynard the Hammer in forum Questions and Suggestions Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 11:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •