Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 136 of 1337 FirstFirst ... 131132133134135136137138139140141 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 13369

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

  1. -1351
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    7,551
    vCash:
    25285
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    Daddy Long Legs just jumped from a tree on my head while I was taking a bong rip

    Look out belooooowww!
    Quote Quote  

  2. -1352
    Spesh's Avatar
    Fat Kid

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    7,585
    vCash:
    1460
    Thanks / No Thanks
    (At 9:53 p.m. ET, "Joe Biden's teeth" was also trending on Twitter.)

    America is totally ****ed. Completely and totally ****ed. Our republican lasted...awhile, but are we a retarded species.
    "I'm not here to be a distraction," Pouncey said.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ogical-testing
    Quote Quote  

  3. -1353
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    7,551
    vCash:
    25285
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    America is totally ****ed. Completely and totally ****ed. Our republican lasted...awhile, but are we a retarded species.
    I dunno about that. People are no more or less stupid or vicious or petty than they've ever been in this country, in my view. In the 1828 presidential election, to use one famous example, John Quincy Adams' campaign went directly after Andrew Jackson's wife, repeatedly accusing her of bigamy. Before there were bloggers, there were pamphleteers, spreading noxious bull**** at every turn. Harper's Weekly called Abraham Lincoln a "despot", "liar", "thief", "ignoramus", and a "land-pirate", whatever that means. US Grant said that his opponent in a presidential race had "no more backbone than an angleworm."

    The image we have of a genteel past is nothing more than a veneer. Top hats and wool coats can't obscure the fact that they weren't an improvement on us nor we on them. People are just terrible. In fact, that's the best argument against liberalism anyone's ever made to me. Why, as a misanthropic bastard, should I give a **** about people if people are **** themselves? I still don't have an answer for that one.
    Last edited by TheWalrus; 10-12-2012 at 02:54 AM.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -1354
    Spesh's Avatar
    Fat Kid

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    7,585
    vCash:
    1460
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    I dunno about that. People are no more or less stupid or vicious or petty than they've ever been in this country, in my view. In the 1828 presidential election, to use one famous example, John Quincy Adams' campaign went directly after Andrew Jackson's wife, repeatedly accusing her of bigamy. Before there were bloggers, there were pamphleteers, spreading noxious bull**** at every turn. Harper's Weekly called Abraham Lincoln a "despot", "liar", "thief", "ignoramus", and a "land-pirate", whatever that means. US Grant said that his opponent in a presidential race had "no more backbone than an angleworm."

    The image we have of a genteel past is nothing more than a veneer. Top hats and wool coats can't obscure the fact that they weren't an improvement on us nor we on them. People are just terrible. In fact, that's the best argument against liberalism anyone's ever made to me. Why, as a misanthropic bastard, should I give a **** about people if people are **** themselves? I still don't have an answer for that one.
    To be completely honest, im drunker then holy hell, and so when i see headlines talking about the Teeth of the Vp instead of the issues from the debate(which i completely skipped) i naturally assume thats a sign that we are all ****ed.

    Why, as a misanthropic bastard, should I give a **** about people if people are **** themselves? I still don't have an answer for that one.
    Thanks a brilliant line that ill probably be stealing at one point in time. Thank you and feel free to call me out if and when i reuse it on this forum.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -1355
    Locke's Avatar
    They looked like strong hands.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    8,676
    vCash:
    3456
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't know if I've ever witnessed as big of an intellectual blackhole as I'm experiencing when I open a thread where both Statler and cuzinvinny have posted. It seriously blows my mind that these people think they are actually making sense...

    If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

    Quote Quote  

  6. -1356
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    7,551
    vCash:
    25285
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    I don't know if I've ever witnessed as big of an intellectual blackhole as I'm experiencing when I open a thread where both Statler and cuzinvinny have posted. It seriously blows my mind that these people think they are actually making sense...

    Mad Max: Beyond Dumberdome.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -1357
    NY8123's Avatar
    Sophisticated Redneck

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    11,483
    vCash:
    3646
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    **** you **** youf uck you **** you **** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you
    Peace and Humptiness Forever


    Quote Quote  

  8. -1358
    phins_4_ever's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2008
    Posts:
    3,494
    vCash:
    7086
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    **** you **** youf uck you **** you **** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you**** you **** you
    Tell us how you really feel.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -1359
    phins_4_ever's Avatar
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2008
    Posts:
    3,494
    vCash:
    7086
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    I don't know if I've ever witnessed as big of an intellectual blackhole as I'm experiencing when I open a thread where both Statler and cuzinvinny have posted. It seriously blows my mind that these people think they are actually making sense...
    Blackhole? It's more like a ****hole.
    Honestly, when you have tunnel vision and you lack common sense you get caught up in this 'make believe' becomes reality. That Statler can't comprehend we've seen with every post. Anybody who answers line-by-line rather than in context has no comprehensive ability. You see that actually quite often. People read one sentence and by the time they are reading the next sentence they have forgotten what the sentence before was.
    You see that in his historical views as well. Evolution is much to complex and out of his league. So he simplifies his view to something he can comprehend and understand: one imaginary dude making balls and throwing them in the sky. Then form a couple of people and whoosh....here we are in less than 6000 years. Much easier to understand than this whole evolution thing.

    And cruizinvinnie? Just a child with temper tantrums who needs his ass whooped. But that's his/her parents responsible. I raised a couple children. That's enough. At least with cruisinvinnie there is hope one day.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -1360
    NY8123's Avatar
    Sophisticated Redneck

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    11,483
    vCash:
    3646
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I will take a baby fur seal and club that ****ing piece of ****. Piss on it and then drag it behind my truck until someone walks out and says stop and then I'll stop and get out and take the dead baby seal and beat who ever stopped me.with the dead seal until his ass bleeds.

    If you're a Detroit fan you better shut the **** up.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6718
    Last Post: 08-08-2013, 03:17 PM
  2. Replies: 1716
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 03:37 PM
  3. can we keep this thread alive in the PoFo?
    By Maynard the Hammer in forum Questions and Suggestions Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 11:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •