Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1367 of 2598 FirstFirst ... 13621363136413651366136713681369137013711372 ... LastLast
Results 13,661 to 13,670 of 25976

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -13661
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    No. I know the feeling. I have been in areas where most people are not like me. This pofo is a great example.
    Yup. An internet message board is the same thing as racism. Great parallel.

And you get flack here because everything you post is a troll job. And if not, well, there may not be a more jaded and cynical person I've interacted with...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

2. -13662
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Aside from how expensive it is, I've been to Aspen twice (once in the winter and once in the summer), and it's ****ing beautiful. Went skiing in the winter, and white water rafting in the summer.

The lowest-priced single-family home on the market in Aspen is listed for $559,000. It's located in a trailer park.

While most housing markets in the rest of the country continue to struggle with anemic demand and foreclosures—and sales at many other luxury ski resorts are still sluggish—Aspen has forged its own orbit. The average home price in this mountain town has increased over the past four years, to $6 million in 2010 from $5.4 million in 2006, according to multiple-listings data. The median price for single-family homes is now the highest in the country at $4.6 million, says San Francisco-based Altos Research, surpassing the Hamptons, Beverly Hills and Palm Beach.
    http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/...62553297928260

Quote Quote  

3. -13663
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Quote  

4. -13664
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    That is a horrible thing to say. You need to embrace diversity.
    Wow.

You have to be trolling Locke, right? I mean that's what you do. You can't be serious with this response to his experience? I'm an evangelical and I fully understand his situation and can even apologize for it. That's not how we Chrisitians should treat anyone, muchless someone that looks different from their "normal".
    Enjoy your burrito.

Quote Quote  

5. -13665
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Antonio, TX
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Says the white guy to the brown guy. Facts are facts. It's straight Pat Robertson country there. And though I'm sure you've never had the experience, it's a pretty ****ty feeling walking into somewhere and strangers not hiding the fact that you're not wanted there...
    I won't say that I know exactly what you have been through as no one can. However, I grew up part of my adolescence in Jamaica and was usually the only white kid. I just went with it and adapted, no problem. However, I was bullied like hell when I got back because I was different, not in the way I looked, but in the way I dressed and carried myself. It took two fights and some big balls but I made it through middle school. Funny though, all of the Jamaican influence became very popular about a decade later and it was all old hat to me. I guess my point is, don't let narrow minded people rustle your jimmies. Keep your head high and smile right at them, say hello, maybe strike a conversion and, as a last resort, knock someone the **** out.
    Quote Quote  

6. -13666
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    I won't say that I know exactly what you have been through as no one can. However, I grew up part of my adolescence in Jamaica and was usually the only white kid. I just went with it and adapted, no problem. However, I was bullied like hell when I got back because I was different, not in the way I looked, but in the way I dressed and carried myself. It took two fights and some big balls but I made it through middle school. Funny though, all of the Jamaican influence became very popular about a decade later and it was all old hat to me. I guess my point is, don't let narrow minded people rustle your jimmies. Keep your head high and smile right at them, say hello, maybe strike a conversion and, as a last resort, knock someone the **** out.
    Oh I don't worry about it. I'm 6' 190 lbs, covered in tattoos, and have an angry-looking "resting face". I've never been actually harassed by anyone. Just stares and whispers. And usually only in places like that. It's just something you have to deal with in the area since it has a huge evangelical population. Vast majority of them are friendly, welcoming people. But there's always the judgmental group that you're bound to run into, and you have a higher likelihood of finding them there...
    Quote Quote  

7. -13667
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Quote Quote  

8. -13668
    I am a golden god

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    No. I know the feeling. I have been in areas where most people are not like me. This pofo is a great example.
    Well, thats because you're a bit of an ass.
    Quote Quote  

9. -13669
    #freespesh

WPA:
    vCash:
    Quote Originally Posted by cltchperf View Post
    So what?....
    So what,...
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    I got this one Sons:

So what?
    journalists moved aside? So what?...
    Damn. I was really, really, hoping id get a "So what? SO WHAT? So (yada yada yada) THATS WHAT!"

So close

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/cam-newton-no-respect/

Terrorist attack count against the Anything Goes Thread: 5
    Quote Quote  

10. -13670
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Room 101
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Damn. I was really, really, hoping id get a "So what? SO WHAT? So (yada yada yada) THATS WHAT!"

So close
    He is the newly crowned king of Sowhatperhapsistan.

I was once a normal kid
    Till the Devil came down and flipped my lid
    He gave me a switchblade and he gave me a muse
    Then he vomited acid all over my shoes
    Quote Quote