Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 142 of 1139 FirstFirst ... 137138139140141142143144145146147 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 11390

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

  1. -1411
    Locke's Avatar
    They looked like strong hands.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    8,608
    vCash:
    2867
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    I think its important to point out what the Republican party has done to women the last few years. Now, women bashing isnt something new, but the positions they have taken just to oppose Democrats has been mind boggling. Trying to redefine "rape", limiting birth control, and forcing women to go through invasive acts for legal medical procedures is ****ing retarded. It does nothing but inflame females and only the most diehard conservative women will stick with that. For the life of me, i cant figure out why many of these politicians publically back such short sighted measures.

    As you and Locke pointed out, there is a movement of "out with the old, in with the new". Politicians should be catering to these new generations. Abortions are a bit of a "safe" subject because there are religious implications and because its not something thats going to change anytime soon. Trying to decide what is the correct form of Rape does nothing but alienate a voter block. As well, if conservatives think women dont notice the fact that Viagra is covered under health insurance but birth control pills "shouldnt be", they are mistaken.

    The past few months ive been getting a bit frustrated with the notion that "social issues" arent important. Now, im not going to go all Rick Santorum about it and if given a choice between fixing the economy or allowing gays to get married ill pick the former over the latter everyday of the week, but i recognize that these issues are important to the people that have to deal with it. Many of these issues arent issues at all for younger generations, they are considered the norm. And that will quickly become a problem for many politicians from the right to adapt to.
    Agreed. It's frustrating seeing people say that social issues are nothing more than distractions from the "real issues". I can assure everyone, the right to marry someone you love is not a distraction to a gay person. The right to have an abortion if they want to isn't a distraction to the 22 year old who had a condom break and doesn't want to stop going to college. The truth behind that is going to be reflected in the polls in a few weeks. The new generation of Conservatives is going to need to adapt, or accept the inevitable sharp decrease in relevance.

    I've read several articles from intelligent conservatives saying this exact same thing, too. It's just that the Tea Party Conservatives seem to have a stranglehold on the party, and completely overwhelm the reasonable conservatives with their out-of-date views on society...

    If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

    Quote Quote  

  2. -1412
    NY8123's Avatar
    Sophisticated Redneck

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    11,006
    vCash:
    4299
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Agreed. It's frustrating seeing people say that social issues are nothing more than distractions from the "real issues". I can assure everyone, the right to marry someone you love is not a distraction to a gay person. The right to have an abortion if they want to isn't a distraction to the 22 year old who had a condom break and doesn't want to stop going to college. The truth behind that is going to be reflected in the polls in a few weeks. The new generation of Conservatives is going to need to adapt, or accept the inevitable sharp decrease in relevance.

    I've read several articles from intelligent conservatives saying this exact same thing, too. It's just that the Tea Party Conservatives seem to have a stranglehold on the party, and completely overwhelm the reasonable conservatives with their out-of-date views on society...
    Who the **** wears condoms?????????
    Hold My Beer and Watch This!
    Quote Quote  

  3. -1413
    Spesh's Avatar
    Fat Kid

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    7,166
    vCash:
    4763
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    Who the **** wears condoms?????????
    Those damned Poors!
    Quote Originally Posted by finfan54 View Post
    its all right, Im a rice dick apparently.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -1414
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,042
    vCash:
    2242
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    Who the **** wears condoms?????????
    People that cant afford abortions IMHO.




    Quote Quote  

  5. -1415
    NY8123's Avatar
    Sophisticated Redneck

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    11,006
    vCash:
    4299
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    People that cant afford abortions IMHO.
    Damn you must be so poor that you po. Hell usually you can find like a hundred of those old metal coat hangers lying around to fish that little sucker outta there with!
    Quote Quote  

  6. -1416
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,042
    vCash:
    2242
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    Damn you must be so poor that you po. Hell usually you can find like a hundred of those old metal coat hangers lying around to fish that little sucker outta there with!
    True, but some women dont like the wire hanger route. So high maintenance.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -1417
    Spesh's Avatar
    Fat Kid

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    7,166
    vCash:
    4763
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    True, but some women dont like the wire hanger route. So high maintenance.
    God invented a solution for that problem: stairs.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -1418
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,042
    vCash:
    2242
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    God invented a solution for that problem: stairs.
    But if she breaks her neck on the fall you can only **** her like 3 more times.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -1419
    Spesh's Avatar
    Fat Kid

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    7,166
    vCash:
    4763
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    But if she breaks her neck on the fall you can only **** her like 3 more times.
    3 more lays and no child supporter? Sounds like a win to me.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -1420
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,042
    vCash:
    2242
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    3 more lays and no child supporter? Sounds like a win to me.
    You have a point. Hell, if you buy one of those Glade plug-ins, you can probably get another solid week out of her.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6718
    Last Post: 08-08-2013, 03:17 PM
  2. Replies: 1716
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 03:37 PM
  3. can we keep this thread alive in the PoFo?
    By Maynard the Hammer in forum Questions and Suggestions Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 11:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •