Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 165 of 1458 FirstFirst ... 160161162163164165166167168169170 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 14574

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -1641
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    If you can find me the video I could probably do it for you
    Appreciate it. Been looking for videos, and while theres a plethora of them available they all cut off at after Megan Kelly walks backstage to visit the number crunchers. Pretty sure it happened immediately after that when she tried to throw it back to the front desk only for the other host sit there looking confused as Rove has his back turned and its quickly taken to a break.

Will keep hunting later. Thanks though.
    "Ignorance is not an excuse" were the words Goodell used when describing why those involved in the Saints bounty scandal would not avoid punishment.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...ons-unanswered
    Quote Quote  

2. -1642
    The Ghost

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    Imposing their will? Let's just go to a straight up and down popular vote. Every person in every state gets an equal say. As it is, a vote in Wyoming is worth 300+ percent of an average vote relative to the electoral college while a vote in California or Texas is only worth in the low 80s of an average vote. I find it hard to see a way in which that's fair.

One person. One vote. May the best man win. No more of this haranguing over how 10,000 people in Ohio get to decide who the next president is. It's ridiculous.

This I agree with. I'm not sure how to fix it but it's a ridiculous system, especially since both states are like 99% white.
    I'm not saying I like it necessarily. I just meant that I can see some merit behind it and that it isn't the first thing that I would go after if I were trying to overhaul our eectoral system.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

The Contortionist: Language I: Intuition
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0Bc...cFcJcoyqt1u2zg
    Quote Quote  

3. -1643
    You're standing on my neck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Gainesville, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well, after a day of watching Fox News I have determined that this election was a result of: the people being brainwashed into believing in a society of handouts and entitlements; the people being duped by the nastiest campaign ever run in our history; the media handing the election to the President on a silver platter; and a black man standing in front of a polling place in northern Virginia scaring all the white people away.

Also, in a few years, we will all be begging the conservatives to save us.
    Not every human is a manipulative, opportunistic, letch... or at least that's what I'm told.
    Quote Quote  

4. -1644
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Romanowski's a joke
    Quote Quote  

5. -1645
    The Ghost

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    How long does the post-election gloating period usually last in here? I can't wait until certain posters take their hilarious irrationality back to the main forum.
    Quote Quote  

6. -1646
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    How long does the post-election gloating period usually last in here? I can't wait until certain posters take their hilarious irrationality back to the main forum.
    Probably until the next Dolphins loss, where he has to crow about our "playmakers" in every thread, lest someone think a negative thought about the Dolphins...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

7. -1647
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

8. -1648
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    If I got elected president Id wanna wave my dick around right away too. Gotta cut him some slack on this one.

Quote Quote  

9. -1649
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    If I got elected president Id wanna wave my dick around right away too. Gotta cut him some slack on this one.
    Skeet, Skeet, Skeet!!!!

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

A man and his wife go to their honeymoon hotel for their 25th anniversary. As the couple reflected on that magical evening 25 years ago, the wife asked the husband, "When you first saw my naked body in front of you, what was going through your mind?" The husband replied, "All I wanted to do was to **** your brains out, and suck your tits dry." Then, as the wife undressed, she asked, "What are you thinking now?" He replied, "It looks as if I did a pretty good job."
    Quote Quote  

10. -1650
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote