Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 166 of 1378 FirstFirst ... 161162163164165166167168169170171 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 13774

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -1651
    The Fluke

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Black Crown Initiate: Stench of the Iron Age (Live)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVlkgT4RCzo
    Quote Quote  

2. -1652
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post

That's awesome!!!!

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

3. -1653
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sour grapes? You really should begin to actually search for the truth rather than for fancy pictures and videos because they look and sound cool.

The affordable phone program exists for over 15 years. Tracfone is one of the biggest suppliers. Cell phone companies are providing these services and pay for it.

Just like the food stamp program or any other well fare program the increase has very little to do with Obama but rather with the s**t hole the Republicans left us with in 2008. If the Obama administration would have changed the structure and requirements significantly you and others would have had a point. But we know that there was an anti-American movement in Congress called the Republican Party who would have opposed such significant changes.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You may think that you are some kind of god to these people. But we both know what you really are."
    "What's that? A criminal?"
    "Worse. A politician."
    Source: Under The Dome
    Quote Quote  

4. -1654
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phins_4_ever View Post
    Sour grapes? You really should begin to actually search for the truth rather than for fancy pictures and videos because they look and sound cool.

The affordable phone program exists for over 15 years. Tracfone is one of the biggest suppliers. Cell phone companies are providing these services and pay for it.

Just like the food stamp program or any other well fare program the increase has very little to do with Obama but rather with the s**t hole the Republicans left us with in 2008. If the Obama administration would have changed the structure and requirements significantly you and others would have had a point. But we know that there was an anti-American movement in Congress called the Republican Party who would have opposed such significant changes.
    [youtube]Skw-0jv9kts[/youtube]

Sour grapes??? No. I'm doing the exact same thing I did before the election. Showing how dumb Obama and Romney supporters really are. Don't get to ahead of yourself. Obama is a horrible president that won by default because the GOP happened to put up a slightly worse and more evil candidate than him. As for "anti-american" that easily works both ways. Neither side can claim the mantle of "pro-american". Both sides work against america and the country. Especially our liberties.
    Quote Quote  

5. -1655
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

[youtube]Skw-0jv9kts[/youtube]

Sour grapes??? No. I'm doing the exact same thing I did before the election. Showing how dumb Obama and Romney supporters really are. Don't get to ahead of yourself. Obama is a horrible president that won by default because the GOP happened to put up a slightly worse and more evil candidate than him. As for "anti-american" that easily works both ways. Neither side can claim the mantle of "pro-american". Both sides work against america and the country. Especially our liberties.
    I am really beginning to believe that this is the darned truth. why is it impossible to find a candidate/party that embodies traditional American values with some modern flare, that embraces the constitution, that truly cares about the success and welfare of all Americans, that will work within the system in place to help America and her allies. Why can't we find one person who cares more about their country than their party or reelection? Sad days, my friends.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote  

6. -1656
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote  

7. -1657
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    I am really beginning to believe that this is the darned truth. why is it impossible to find a candidate/party that embodies traditional American values with some modern flare, that embraces the constitution, that truly cares about the success and welfare of all Americans, that will work within the system in place to help America and her allies. Why can't we find one person who cares more about their country than their party or reelection? Sad days, my friends.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Don't listen to him, Buddy. All 9954 can do is engage in stupid false equivalencies and bring candidates down. But when asked to talk about a specific aspect of Johnson's record on it he shows just how ignorant he is on the issues he claims to care about. Hating the Republicans and the Democrats does not make you automatically interesting or relevant.

I don't get this "anti-American" **** I see conservatives throwing around so casually right now. Do they really think the President and the new Democratic members of the Senate are actively engaging in sinister and evil activities? What a frightening vision they must have of the world, and a stupidly childish one. These are differences in policy, not in good and evil. Get over yourself.

If anything, the "American" thing to do is to educate yourself on both sides of these arguments so you won't be so tempted to demonize the policy and the people of the other side. Propaganda feeds on ignorance, and you seem to be one of it's victims.
    Quote Quote  

8. -1658
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    Don't listen to him, Buddy. All 9954 can do is engage in stupid false equivalencies and bring candidates down. But when asked to talk about a specific aspect of Johnson's record on it he shows just how ignorant he is on the issues he claims to care about. Hating the Republicans and the Democrats does not make you automatically interesting or relevant.

I don't get this "anti-American" **** I see conservatives throwing around so casually right now. Do they really think the President and the new Democratic members of the Senate are actively engaging in sinister and evil activities? What a frightening vision they must have of the world, and a stupidly childish one. These are differences in policy, not in good and evil. Get over yourself.

If anything, the "American" thing to do is to educate yourself on both sides of these arguments so you won't be so tempted to demonize the policy and the people of the other side. Propaganda feeds on ignorance, and you seem to be one of it's victims.
    Quit being a pu$$y and take me off ignore. You attack me indirectly through other people's post. That's so gay. My balls on your chin gay.
    Quote Quote  

9. -1659
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have no idea what 9954 just posted but I'm going to assume it's more childish bull****. What a wonderful world to be in where I don't have to read his garbage unless it's quoted by someone else.
    Quote Quote  

10. -1660
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    I have no idea what 9954 just posted but I'm going to assume it's more childish bull****. What a wonderful world to be in where I don't have to read his garbage unless it's quoted by someone else.
    Quote Quote