Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 177 of 1664 FirstFirst ... 172173174175176177178179180181182 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 16637

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -1761
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CedarPhin View Post

Main board right now, the state of the GOP, the Dolphins O-line and WR group, all rolled into one.
    Holy ****, that's disgusting.

I have a question for all of you:
    what is a reputation in your profile?

Latest Reputation Received
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You may think that you are some kind of god to these people. But we both know what you really are."
    "What's that? A criminal?"
    "Worse. A politician."
    Source: Under The Dome

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quote Quote  

2. -1762
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Went to a consignment shop today... told myself I wasn't gonna buy anything stupid.... walked out with a samurai sword

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by phins_4_ever View Post
    >Profile >Settings, scroll down, should all be there.
    Quote Quote  

3. -1763
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CedarPhin View Post

Main board right now, the state of the GOP, the Dolphins O-line and WR group, all rolled into one.
    This picture will never stop being funny. I still don't understand how that can happen.
    Last edited by COphinphan89; 11-20-2012 at 02:54 AM.
    Ladies and gentlemen, the next coach of our Miami Dolphins!

Quote Quote  

4. -1764
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mom and son are riding in a car behind a garbage truck. The truck hits a bump and a big dildo flies out landing on mom's hood. A second later mom hits the bump and the dildo goes flying off the hood. Son looks at his mom and asks "What was that??" Mom says "That was just a bug honey." Son says "Damn did you see the size of that dick on that bug???"

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

5. -1765
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Holy ****, that's disgusting.

It sums up how big of a douchebag you actually are here at Finheaven. In your case it would seem you are only mildly douchey.

Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    Went to a consignment shop today... told myself I wasn't gonna buy anything stupid.... walked out with a samurai sword

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

>Profile >Settings, scroll down, should all be there.
    Hooked on phonics certainly didn't work for you Rob. Reading comprehesion.............What is, was the question not where is.
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote  

6. -1766
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    Hooked on phonics certainly didn't work for you Rob. Reading comprehesion.............What is, was the question not where is.
    I used the rival brand

Quote Quote  

7. -1767
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It sums up how big of a douchebag you actually are here at Finheaven. In your case it would seem you are only mildly douchey.
    That I am a douchebag I knew already. But what is this 'reputation' thing based on? When I click on the posts listed I don't see any 'thanks/no thanks'.

I was hoping I am a complete douchey.
    Quote Quote  

8. -1768
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That I am a douchebag I knew already. But what is this 'reputation' thing based on? When I click on the posts listed I don't see any 'thanks/no thanks'.

I was hoping I am a complete douchey.
    If the little green bar turns red you know you have reached full on douchebag status. See that little thing that looks like a scale under your thanks/no thanks. That is a rep button, you can approve or disapprove of a users comment but there are some checks in place to ensure you cannot run up a specific users rep or run it down for that matter. Once you give a user a positive or negative rep it will tell you you need to spread the love around before being able to rep the prior user again.

You used to be able to get to your "settings" through the username at the top of the screen but that has been removed for some reason. The fastest way I have found to get to your posts that have received a good or bad reputation is the following:

Top of screen under the join VIP tab is a forum actions tab. Click it, then click "general settings". This will take you to the settings --> general settings page in your user profile. Near the top left of the screen under the forum tab there will be a "settings" click it and it will take you to the screen where you can see your posts that have received a reputation.
    Quote Quote  

9. -1769
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If the little green bar turns red you know you have reached full on douchebag status. See that little thing that looks like a scale under your thanks/no thanks. That is a rep button, you can approve or disapprove of a users comment but there are some checks in place to ensure you cannot run up a specific users rep or run it down for that matter. Once you give a user a positive or negative rep it will tell you you need to spread the love around before being able to rep the prior user again.

You used to be able to get to your "settings" through the username at the top of the screen but that has been removed for some reason. The fastest way I have found to get to your posts that have received a good or bad reputation is the following:

Top of screen under the join VIP tab is a forum actions tab. Click it, then click "general settings". This will take you to the settings --> general settings page in your user profile. Near the top left of the screen under the forum tab there will be a "settings" click it and it will take you to the screen where you can see your posts that have received a reputation.
    Thanks. I have found where I can give a reputation but I have no green bar. I did found the section with the individual posts in the settings.
    Next to my Thanks/No Thanks I have an arrow to see the Thanks/NoThanks and below is nothing. Not that important. I was just wondering.

Thanks a million.
    Quote Quote  

10. -1770
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Thanks. I have found where I can give a reputation but I have no green bar. I did found the section with the individual posts in the settings.
    Next to my Thanks/No Thanks I have an arrow to see the Thanks/NoThanks and below is nothing. Not that important. I was just wondering.

Thanks a million.
    The green bar he's referring to is under where your avatar is located. You can also see the bar in the >My Profile tab at the top left of the page under your user name. You won't be able to see the red/green bar from the reputation page itself.

As for thanks/nothanks if you haven't found it already, click on the down arrow at the top right of the forum page, go to the >My Profile tab. There should be a tab you can click that says Thanks/ No Thanks, right next to the Infractions tab. When you click that tab, you should be able to scroll down & see all the latest thanks/no thanks you've given & received.
    Quote Quote