Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 180 of 1600 FirstFirst ... 175176177178179180181182183184185 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 15994

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

  1. -1791
    NY8123's Avatar
    Sophisticated Redneck

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    12,183
    vCash:
    9423
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    Spesh, I hate Jimbo and EJ with a purple passion. They choke worse than anything I have ever seen. Being an FSU fan is very, very difficult. We will be better next year just because EJ will be gone! He couldn't read a defense if his soul depended on it.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    FSU fans can **** off too! Unless it's that chick who posed for playboy then she can **** me.
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

    Quote Quote  

  2. -1792
    Buddy's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2004
    Posts:
    3,943
    vCash:
    15684
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Re: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    FSU fans can **** off too! Unless it's that chick who posed for playboy then she can **** me.
    Man, I would hate to have to beat the ever loving **** out of you for jacking with the 'Noles. However, I am too exhausted to worry about it right now.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote  

  3. -1793
    NY8123's Avatar
    Sophisticated Redneck

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    12,183
    vCash:
    9423
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    Man, I would hate to have to beat the ever loving **** out of you for jacking with the 'Noles. However, I am too exhausted to worry about it right now.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Somebody ate their Wheaties, packed a lunch and brought lunch money.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -1794
    Buddy's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2004
    Posts:
    3,943
    vCash:
    15684
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Re: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    Somebody ate their Wheaties, packed a lunch and brought lunch money.
    I did it all for you! I won't just pimp slap anyone, you know. I am discerning!

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote  

  5. -1795
    Spesh's Avatar
    #freespesh

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    8,255
    vCash:
    189
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    Spesh, I hate Jimbo and EJ with a purple passion. They choke worse than anything I have ever seen. Being an FSU fan is very, very difficult. We will be better next year just because EJ will be gone! He couldn't read a defense if his soul depended on it.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Not particularly a college football fan. Watch the big games but fairly indifferent to it all. But live in Tallahassee so pay attention to the noles. And i agree, Jimbo is a piece of ****. The dude is terrible.

    FSU has the talent to be ranked in the top 10 yearly, but then they **** it up and choke against real competition....and at least 1 trash team a year. As long as Jimbo is there FSU wont win a championship.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -1796
    NY8123's Avatar
    Sophisticated Redneck

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    12,183
    vCash:
    9423
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    I did it all for you! I won't just pimp slap anyone, you know. I am discerning!

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2


    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Not particularly a college football fan. Watch the big games but fairly indifferent to it all. But live in Tallahassee so pay attention to the noles. And i agree, Jimbo is a piece of ****. The dude is terrible.

    FSU has the talent to be ranked in the top 10 yearly, but then they **** it up and choke against real competition....and at least 1 trash team a year. As long as Jimbo is there FSU wont win a championship.
    The only good thing near Tallahassee is Chandlers Hamburgers and that is 35 miles north in Thomasville, GA.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -1797
    Buddy's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2004
    Posts:
    3,943
    vCash:
    15684
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Re: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    The only good thing near Tallahassee is Chandlers Hamburgers and that is 35 miles north in Thomasville, GA.
    Thomasville is a cool little town. Tally is pretty cool in it's own right. Any place with a Guthrey's is alright. My brother, two sisters and I all graduated from FSU...and we are gainfully employed!

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote  

  8. -1798
    NY8123's Avatar
    Sophisticated Redneck

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    12,183
    vCash:
    9423
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    Thomasville is a cool little town. Tally is pretty cool in it's own right. Any place with a Guthrey's is alright. My brother, two sisters and I all graduated from FSU...and we are gainfully employed!

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    I'm just busting your nuts because you are in the "anything goes thread" don't take if persoanl..........now go **** yourself........oh and Charlie Ward can go **** himself too, who is from Thomasville.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -1799
    Locke's Avatar
    They looked like strong hands.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    8,862
    vCash:
    5318
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Seriously, I think we should file a missing persons report for Statler. The dude may have driven his car into a pool of molten lava after Obama won re-election. I would worry about his wife and kids, but I honest-to-god don't think he has them...

    If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

    Quote Quote  

  10. -1800
    Spesh's Avatar
    #freespesh

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    8,255
    vCash:
    189
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Seriously, I think we should file a missing persons report for Statler. The dude may have driven his car into a pool of molten lava after Obama won re-election. I would worry about his wife and kids, but I honest-to-god don't think he has them...
    I more worried about his diplomas. Paper can get heavy and with the amount of education Statler claims to have it will take a semi to move them all.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6718
    Last Post: 08-08-2013, 03:17 PM
  2. Replies: 1716
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 03:37 PM
  3. can we keep this thread alive in the PoFo?
    By Maynard the Hammer in forum Questions and Suggestions Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 11:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •