Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 191 of 1498 FirstFirst ... 186187188189190191192193194195196 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 14975

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -1901
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GoFins! View Post
    The video was added just a week ago but there's no indication that it's a current report. The report mentions that this is a "brand new lead" which indicates that it's a news report from 2007 that was recently uploaded to liveleak.com

But none of that is relevant. Yes, by all means, greedy corporations around the globe should be required to pour money into marketing an unproven product.

Seems like a great chance for all big hearted liberals to walk their talk and donate their own money to further research on this product. History tells us they'll likely spend more money trying to legislate funding for DCA research than actually funding it on their own.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/cancercure.asp
    Absolutely ridiculous post. I've seen some stupid ones in my day, but this is seriously top 5...

Seeing as this is the anything goes thread, I'd like to add a few points. You're an ignorant piece of ****. I know this is a stretch for someone with as low an intellect as yourself, but turn off Fox News and use your own ****ing brain. What the **** does being a liberal have to do with this ****? Do conservatives not want a cure for cancer? Of course you retard neo-cons don't. All you care about is helping your rich overlords destroy your community as quickly as possible. What a ****ing joke of a human. Do the rest of us a favor and castrate yourself. God help us if you have any kids...
    Last edited by Locke; 12-09-2012 at 09:35 PM.

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

2. -1902
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Where's Walrus????

Hiding under my ball sack.

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

3. -1903
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Judging by recent interactions, and more importantly lack of interactions on one side, I think you probably mixed up who is all up on who's balls

Quote Quote  

4. -1904
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Judging by recent interactions, and more importantly lack of interactions on one side, I think you probably mixed up who is all up on who's balls
    Not quite. For someone who claims to have me on ignore. He sure does spend plenty of time on my threads and attacking me on other people's posts. The simple fact is Walrus's chin is magnetically attracted to by balls.
    Quote Quote  

5. -1905
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Seeing as this is the anything goes thread, I'd like to add a few points. You're an ignorant piece of ****. I know this is a stretch for someone with as low an intellect as yourself, but turn off Fox News and use your own ****ing brain. What the **** does being a liberal have to do with this ****? Do conservatives not want a cure for cancer? Of course you retard neo-cons don't. All you care about is helping your rich overlords destroy your community as quickly as possible. What a ****ing joke of a human. Do the rest of us a favor and castrate yourself. God help us if you have any kids...
    Apparently I touched a very sensitive nerve.
    Quote Quote  

6. -1906

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Apparently I touched a very sensitive nerve.
    Nope, you just posted in a thread where the mods let us say whatever the **** we want. I'm just telling you what I actually think...
    Quote Quote  

7. -1907
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I must have hit a bit too close to home to make you think such angry thoughts.
    Quote Quote  

8. -1908

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Between 9954 and Locke, it appears jimmies have been rustled in here.
    Quote Quote  

9. -1909

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I must have hit a bit too close to home to make you think such angry thoughts.
    Not even a little bit. I just think willful ignorance is disgusting, and that's exactly what you and the other Fox News-bots revel in. It's pathetic...

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Between 9954 and Locke, it appears jimmies have been rustled in here.
    Not at all. It's just the retard crew normally stays out of this thread, so I had to take advantage when one makes an appearance...
    Quote Quote  

10. -1910

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Not at all. It's just the retard crew normally stays out of this thread, so I had to take advantage when once makes an appearance...
    I just love having the chance to use that phrase. It cracks me up even as Im typing it. I find it hysterical for some reason.
    Quote Quote