Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 193 of 1337 FirstFirst ... 188189190191192193194195196197198 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 13370

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -1921
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Last edited by MoFinz; 12-10-2012 at 12:45 PM.

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
    Quote Quote  

2. -1922
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phins_4_ever View Post
    Not really. In your brainless walk around the PoFo you entered a thread where intelligent people can be like you: stupid, brainless Now go back into your ****ing trailer and jerk off to your favorite Fox News girl you brainless piece of ****.

Her. To make you feel welcome and more homey in this thread I have found a video with pictures of your family members and friends from your little back ass village from one of your typical shopping Saturdays at your local Wal-Mart which probably is the only ****ing store you have ever seen from the inside.
    Do you always get this worked up in the Anything Goes forum? With the "do not enter if you can't handle fire" warning I wrongly assumed that it would take a lot more to get someone to throw a temper tantrum.
    Quote Quote  

3. -1923
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GoFins! View Post
    Do you always get this worked up in the Anything Goes forum? With the "do not enter if you can't handle fire" warning I wrongly assumed that it would take a lot more to get someone to throw a temper tantrum.
    So you went to the part of the forum where people are free to call each other douches and was surprised someone called you a douche?
    Quote Quote  

4. -1924
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Go **** yourself, suck a dick, and sign up for retroactive birth control. In that order. Your a waste of genetics you **** faced dip****.

Your drivel is typical of your party. Bold in peace, bled in conflict. You come in and make a snarky bull**** comment then get all passive aggressive when people put your in your place. What a complete *****.

Only reason why i didnt slap you down a few pages ago is because you hit my ignore list after your very first horse**** post. I figured your discussion points were short bus worthy and judging by peoples reaction thats been a fairly accurate call. Have no fear, youll stay on ignore after this post, so you can continue your 16 year old wailing unimpeded.

I could carry on and really chew you out, you can dig through this thread and see some of the gems ive left for others. Instead, im going to give you the single most threatening and vicious reminder i can: Obama got re-elected. You and yours failed. Loser.
    "I'm not here to be a distraction," Pouncey said.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ogical-testing
    Quote Quote  

5. -1925
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    So you went to the part of the forum where people are free to call each other douches and was surprised someone called you a douche?
    Perhaps I wasn't clear. It wasn't the insults that surprised me but the anger behind them. First phins_4_ever and now Spesh. One would think there would be thicker skins in an anything goes forum such as this but they both seem very upset. Something has caused both of them to resort to juvenile name calling. If I weren't having so much fun I might be a bit embarrassed for them.
    Quote Quote  

6. -1926
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Quote  

7. -1927
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Perhaps I wasn't clear. It wasn't the insults that surprised me but the anger behind them. First phins_4_ever and now Spesh. One would think there would be thicker skins in an anything goes forum such as this but they both seem very upset. Something has caused both of them to resort to juvenile name calling. If I weren't having so much fun I might be a bit embarrassed for them.
    It's the nature of this thread. There's like 1900 posts in here that might have given you a clue, but go on being surprised if that makes you feel better.
    Quote Quote  

8. -1928
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    See how misguided you are. I have yet to see a temper tantrum by anybody. But then again, you actually have to digest what members post on a regular basis to get a feel for it.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Quote  

9. -1929
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah, Spesh and I are so upset we should be put on suicide watch.
    You are such a moron.

But I am sure Locke will get all David Koresh on you since you left him out.
    Quote Quote  

10. -1930
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phins_4_ever View Post
    See how misguided you are. I have yet to see a temper tantrum by anybody. But then again, you actually have to digest what members post on a regular basis to get a feel for it.
    This whole ****ing thread is about temper tantrums and getting off your chest in here what you cant say in a reg pofo thread.

Quote Quote