Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 200 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 195196197198199200201202203204205 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 15029

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -1991
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MoFinz View Post
    I dunno how ya get Bayless was involved...
    Seriously?

There was a one-sided race related discussion ... a white guy commented. That's automatically racist. It doesn't matter what he said, it was racist. There are no exceptions.
    ďIím somewhat disappointed that more African Americans donít think for themselves and just go with whatever theyíre supposed to say and think."

- Dr. Benjamin Carson
    Quote Quote  

2. -1992
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    Been bedridden the past two days because of some ridiculous pain in my hip (I've had broken bones, this is way worse). Went to the hospital this morning; apparently I have tendinitis or a slight tear in the tendon in my left hip.

On the bright side, I got a scrip for percocet.
    Was this a suddenly injury? Or was the pain gradual? If it was gradual you might want to check with a neurologist.

If it wasnt gradual, what the **** happened?

edit: ok, no more smiley faces, what the **** is going on with the profanity filter. And what the **** is going on with finheaven as of late. I assumed Cedar went all terrorist and destroyed the AM thread, or did something else happen and today was the latest amusement?
    "Ignorance is not an excuse" were the words Goodell used when describing why those involved in the Saints bounty scandal would not avoid punishment.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...ons-unanswered
    Quote Quote  

3. -1993
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Was this a suddenly injury? Or was the pain gradual? If it was gradual you might want to check with a neurologist.

edit: ok, no more smiley faces, what the **** is going on with the profanity filter. And what the **** is going on with finheaven as of late. I assumed Cedar went all terrorist and destroyed the AM thread, or did something else happen and today was the latest amusement?

Quote Quote  

4. -1994
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo

I first had problems with it back when I was playing football in high-school. I saw like 3 different doctors, got x-ray scans & all that, but none if it showed any bone damage, so they just gave me pain killers & told me to rest it. Until now, I hadn't had any problems with it until just this past week. I could still move around a bit on tuesday, but it got progressively worse each day after that until this morning when I decided to get it checked out. I told the doctor about the negative x-ray scans & he just told me it might either tendinitis or a small tear in the tendon which is getting inflamed. So to save time he just prescribed me percocet & told me to be on my merry way. Still hurts like a bitch, but I'm hoping it'll go away if I rest it.

As far as the smiley faces go, I hope Gonzo's maniacal laugh answers your question
    Quote Quote  

5. -1995
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I first had problems with it back when I was playing football in high-school. I saw like 3 different doctors, got x-ray scans & all that, but none if it showed any bone damage, so they just gave me pain killers & told me to rest it. Until now, I hadn't had any problems with it until just this past week. I could still move around a bit on tuesday, but it got progressively worse each day after that until this morning when I decided to get it checked out. I told the doctor about the negative x-ray scans & he just told me it might either tendinitis or a small tear in the tendon which is getting inflamed. So to save time he just prescribed me percocet & told me to be on my merry way. Still hurts like a bitch, but I'm hoping it'll go away if I rest it.

As far as the smiley faces go, I hope Gonzo's maniacal laugh answers your question
    Fair enough. I try to avoid asking about personal **** like that but more than alittle drunk and slipped up, probably shoulda just edited my post. As i have suffered from a low back injury that extends into the legs, i was curious to see if i could help.

And . ****ing Cashforfisting was right all along! How could we have been so blind!??!?!?!
    Quote Quote  

6. -1996
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Spicy food also helps. Capsaicin is a natural anti-inflammatory.
    Quote Quote  

7. -1997
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Fair enough. I try to avoid asking about personal **** like that but more than alittle drunk and slipped up, probably shoulda just edited my post. As i have suffered from a low back injury that extends into the legs, i was curious to see if i could help.

And . ****ing Cashforfisting was right all along! How could we have been so blind!??!?!?!
    I don't mind you asking whatsoever.

& lolz @ cashforfisting
    Quote Quote  

8. -1998
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    Abhenne is a dumb redneck.

That is all.
    Quote Quote  

9. -1999
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    GOOD MORNING ****TARDS!!!!!!

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
    Quote Quote  

10. -2000
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Abhenne is a dumb redneck.

That is all.
    I second that motion.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You may think that you are some kind of god to these people. But we both know what you really are."
    "What's that? A criminal?"
    "Worse. A politician."
    Source: Under The Dome
    Quote Quote