Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 205 of 1403 FirstFirst ... 200201202203204205206207208209210 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 14025

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -2041
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Quote  

2. -2042
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by COphinphan89 View Post
    Love those guys. They start filming for a new movie next year.

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

3. -2043
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by COphinphan89 View Post
    I got put on ADD meds for perhaps the first month my freshman year of HS. After weeks of having no appetite, feeling depressed, crying in the shower for no reason at all, and walking around feeling like a zombie, I was done. My mom took me off it. Turned out I was just a dumbass HS student like everyone else. I didn't even want to take percocet and vicodin my senior year after I had to have shoulder surgery but my shoulder was throbbing so bad I had to. And after only 3-4 days of taking those I was so backed up I couldn't **** for days.

****in done with prescription drugs. Smoke a joint every once in a while, never had a single issue. No side affects. What more could you want?
    Dude, props to your mom and you. If you would have gone to a doctor he would have prescribed you an anti-depressant on top of the ADD meds.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You may think that you are some kind of god to these people. But we both know what you really are."
    "What's that? A criminal?"
    "Worse. A politician."
    Source: Under The Dome
    Quote Quote  

4. -2044
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    I've never taken adderall, but do people really have that hard a time concentrating while studying? For me the problem has always been about getting to the point where I am studying or reading or writing or whatever.

If it helps you get to that point where you want to concentrate, then heck I'm all for it. I've known plenty of musicians who couldn't write music unless they were stoned and plenty of writers who couldn't write unless they were drunk. If adderall helps produce the work and doesn't have a whole bunch of ****ty side effects, then godspeed.
    I dunno.....is there a prescription for apathy, or postponing the inevitable? I, like you, never wanted to break into my "me" time to study, but thankfully, i had parents that made me understand "want to" and "need to"

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
    Quote Quote  

5. -2045

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Touche my nigga, touche touche
    Quote Quote  

6. -2046
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo

Re: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

Quote Originally Posted by MoFinz View Post
    I dunno.....is there a prescription for apathy, or postponing the inevitable? I, like you, never wanted to break into my "me" time to study, but thankfully, i had parents that made me understand "want to" and "need to"
    From what I understand, it doesn't help with procrastination at all.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk 2

Quote Quote  

7. -2047
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    From what I understand, it doesn't help with procrastination at all.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk 2
    It sorta does. I mean, its still going to be hard to start whatever you need to start, but you get into a zone that you arent going to get into usually once you make yourself start typing so Im less likely to stop n the middle of it out of boredom. Its nice to bang out a paper in one session.

Quote Quote  

8. -2048
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have no doubt that in a few years, we're going to start hearing about unseen side-effects of the drug. You don't alter neurotransmitters in the brain without effecting something else...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

9. -2049

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You couldn't tell that from half the brean dead ****tards that post here?

Quote Quote  

10. -2050
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    I have no doubt that in a few years, we're going to start hearing about unseen side-effects of the drug. You don't alter neurotransmitters in the brain without effecting something else...
    I think thats going to be the case for a lot of commonly overused prescription drugs.

Me personally, Ive never in my life taken an anti-depressant, nerve pills, or any pain medication that wasnt a over the counter pill. That **** scares me. I know way too many people that just knock back Xanax, Percocet, Oxycontin, ect, like its candy. It aint nothing to **** with. My mom has bad nerves and has a Xanax scrip. I tell her all the time she takes them too often. She isnt an addict, but I honestly think she tends to use it now for things she just should quite frankly just deal with instead of taking a happy pill.

For the most part, the rise in prescription drug use is bad news. Im scared of the stuff. Hell, it took me 3 years of college to reach the point where I let myself take a Vyvanse or an Adderall every month or two.
    Quote Quote