Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 212 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 207208209210211212213214215216217 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 16016

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -2111
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yep..you got me Spesh.....wow, i never thought omiscience existed on the Internet till i found you.

Lemme clue ya in on something waterhead......in all the years on this site, you aint even a pimple on the ass of some of the people that have posted here. Why would i waste time and effort trying to engage you in intelligent debate when you have demonstrated time and again you're incapable of such a thing? You throw your zingers, or attempts at zingers, out there and when you do try to post something of substance, you usually end up ridiculed or ignored. You want effort from me? Put something out there worth talking about. Until then, i'm sure you'll continue to be the worthless partisan hack you have shown yourself to be....now, if you'll excuse me, i have a New Years even thing to go to.....so y'all be safe, have fun and for Gods sake don't leave any unattended drinks around Spesh.

And Spesh...heres hoping you can reflect and mature enough to be worthy of real conversation. I doubt it will happen....but Hey Hell....why not?

See y'all Wednesday

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
    Quote Quote  

2. -2112
    #freespesh

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MoFinz View Post
    Yep..you got me Spesh.....wow, i never thought omiscience existed on the Internet till i found you.

Lemme clue ya in on something waterhead......in all the years on this site, you aint even a pimple on the ass of some of the people that have posted here. Why would i waste time and effort trying to engage you in intelligent debate when you have demonstrated time and again you're incapable of such a thing? You throw your zingers, or attempts at zingers, out there and when you do try to post something of substance, you usually end up ridiculed or ignored. You want effort from me? Put something out there worth talking about. Until then, i'm sure you'll continue to be the worthless partisan hack you have shown yourself to be....now, if you'll excuse me, i have a New Years even thing to go to.....so y'all be safe, have fun and for Gods sake don't leave any unattended drinks around Spesh.

And Spesh...heres hoping you can reflect and mature enough to be worthy of real conversation. I doubt it will happen....but Hey Hell....why not?

See y'all Wednesday
    INTERNET REP! You are an absolute finheaven thug who clowns all the other finheaven thugs. Thuggiest(?) of the thugs. Westsiiiiiiiide!

Unfortunately, being the first to shout "persecution!" and point the finger only works on Fox News. Just this morning i answered a question of yours only for you the flip the **** out and start throwing insults. This has been going on for a bit now, though i have hesitated to put you on ignore because at one point in time you could be counted on to present an original thought and another side to a debate. The past few weeks youve decided to proceed as a sniveling little bitch and take any rebuttal as a personal insult and permission to act like a child throwing a temper tantrum. Im done with it and, as the mods have indicated its apparently acceptable to take personal shots in threads, ive started to fire back. True to form, your playing the victim and running away.

For any of the children that stumble upon this site(other than you Mo), this is a classic example of what happens when you throw rocks from a glass house. Though i do approve of the omniscience label, that definitely works for me.
    Quote Quote  

3. -2113
    #freespesh

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    How come people who identify themselves as gay are the absolute worst kind of marriage equality advocates?

Say there is a protest at the capital for gay-rights and they will leap out of their sofa to march. Sit them down and ask them to explain exactly why they feel civil unions are unacceptable and they are completely stumped.

The human condition is obsessed with personal persecution. If you dont have an outside source to fight everything falls apart. We are doomed for extinction.
    Quote Quote  

4. -2114
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    How come people who identify themselves as gay are the absolute worst kind of marriage equality advocates?

Say there is a protest at the capital for gay-rights and they will leap out of their sofa to march. Sit them down and ask them to explain exactly why they feel civil unions are unacceptable and they are completely stumped.

The human condition is obsessed with personal persecution. If you dont have an outside source to fight everything falls apart. We are doomed for extinction.
    You're painting with an awfully wide brush... The gay people I know just want the same legal rights as heterosexuals.

Honestly, there was a time when I was ok with just a legal union but after hearing the arguments against that I eventually said "f it, if Christians can't treat them as human beings then let's call it marriage just to piss off those ignorant a holes."
    "As scarce as truth is, the supply has always been in excess of the demand."
    Henry Wheeler Shaw
    Quote Quote  

5. -2115
    #freespesh

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spydertl79 View Post
    You're painting with an awfully wide brush... The gay people I know just want the same legal rights as heterosexuals.

Honestly, there was a time when I was ok with just a legal union but after hearing the arguments against that I eventually said "f it, if Christians can't treat them as human beings then let's call it marriage just to piss off those ignorant a holes."
    Please quote where i suggested Christianity at all.

edit: or suggested even remotely what you are suggesting.
    Quote Quote  

6. -2116
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Do they not say "we just want the same rights everyone else has" (meaning, the right to marry) or do you really need to hear more than that?
    Quote Quote  

7. -2117
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Please quote where i suggested Christianity at all.

edit: or suggested even remotely what you are suggesting.
    You didn't... The second part was not responding to you.
    Quote Quote  

8. -2118
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Honestly, Im dumbfounded they want the right to marry. They have it pretty ****ing good now. Nobody can nudge them into a marriage where if **** goes sideways, they get screwed. I wish I could tell a girl marriage wasnt possible.

Quote Quote  

9. -2119
    #freespesh

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    Do they not say "we just want the same rights everyone else has" (meaning, the right to marry) or do you really need to hear more than that?
    What i heard or not heard was fairly irrelevant. I wanted someone who is engaged in the situation to explain exactly what they are going through.

While my own opinion is consistent, i try and gain the prospective of those who are going through the struggle. Its not outside the possibility that my own philosophy is completely wrong.

"Rights" is something that has come up frequently on this forum and up for argument(and in our "society").

edit: totally full of ****(me).
    Last edited by Spesh; 12-30-2012 at 03:17 AM.
    Quote Quote  

10. -2120
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    A friend of mine posted this. It's funny as hell. I wanted to share it......."One of my customers told me today that he wasn't "trying to Jew me out of pizza." I, clearly not Jewish, replied with, "I am Jewish, sir. Anne Frank-ly I don't like your usage of the word Jew."

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote