Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 213 of 1401 FirstFirst ... 208209210211212213214215216217218 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 14005

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -2121
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Quote  

2. -2122
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Quote  

3. -2123
    8/31/14 Never Forget

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Think i got a new sig, only problem is its a Jets player:

"Lmao. A bills fan just tried to hit our bus with a snow ball but instead he slipped and bust his a-- and his beer spilled on him."
    -- @OfficialBraylon, Jets receiver Braylon Edwards, reporting live from the Jets team bus as it pulled into Ralph Wilson Stadium Sunday morning.
    Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl...#ixzz2GfdwIQAM
    "I'm not here to be a distraction," Pouncey said.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ogical-testing
    Quote Quote  

4. -2124
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Happy New Year PoFo!!!!!!

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

5. -2125
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    AAAHHHHHH A Glorious and Happy NEW NEW GO **** YOURSELVES!!!!
    Peace and Humptiness Forever

Quote Quote  

6. -2126
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote  

7. -2127
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So because the DUI rate is so high here in Albuquerque, the city offers free cab rides every night from 9 pm until last call. Nina and I decided that we should take advantage and spend New Years Eve bar-hopping since we had never done it before. Never again. I got tossed out of a bar because some douchebag grabbed my wife, and I pushed him when he wouldn't let go and leave. Apparently the bouncer only saw the last part and wouldn't listen to me when I tried to explain. The people we went to meet ended up bouncing early and left us by ourselves. So we run into this girl who took one of my classes a few semesters back. After the bars start closing down, we get invited to an after party at her place, so we go. I then proceed to drink more Jaeger than any one person ever should. When I wake up, Nina and I are in the girl's bed with her, and I'm spooning a German Shepard. There wasn't any funny business, but apparently in the middle of the night Nina forgot where we were and stripped down to her underwear like she does when we sleep at home. So of course now everyone thinks we had a menage a tois with this 24 year old. I have no memory of how we ended up in her bed, I'm missing a sock and my belt, and I'm STILL getting random texts asking what happened. This is why the only New Years parties we go to in the future are at someone's house. I'm getting too old for this ****...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

8. -2128
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    So because the DUI rate is so high here in Albuquerque, the city offers free cab rides every night from 9 pm until last call. Nina and I decided that we should take advantage and spend New Years Eve bar-hopping since we had never done it before. Never again. I got tossed out of a bar because some douchebag grabbed my wife, and I pushed him when he wouldn't let go and leave. Apparently the bouncer only saw the last part and wouldn't listen to me when I tried to explain. The people we went to meet ended up bouncing early and left us by ourselves. So we run into this girl who took one of my classes a few semesters back. After the bars start closing down, we get invited to an after party at her place, so we go. I then proceed to drink more Jaeger than any one person ever should. When I wake up, Nina and I are in the girl's bed with her, and I'm spooning a German Shepard. There wasn't any funny business, but apparently in the middle of the night Nina forgot where we were and stripped down to her underwear like she does when we sleep at home. So of course now everyone thinks we had a menage a tois with this 24 year old. I have no memory of how we ended up in her bed, I'm missing a sock and my belt, and I'm STILL getting random texts asking what happened. This is why the only New Years parties we go to in the future are at someone's house. I'm getting too old for this ****...

That sounds like a good ****ing time. Make sure you hang out with her again!!!!!
    Quote Quote  

9. -2129
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That's the one thing they ALWAYS agree on.

Quote Quote  

10. -2130
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Reason #43 NOT TO DRINK JAEGERMEISTER
    Insert pithy saying here.

Quote Quote