Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 214 of 1459 FirstFirst ... 209210211212213214215216217218219 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 14590

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -2131
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Locke's drunken 3-way reminded me of a funny story from my grad-school days (in the early 2000s). Let's just say this was back in my "much less Christian" days.

I shared an apartment in downtown Louisville with 2 other guys and let me tell you this place was a pantie-dropper. There were very few apartments at that time in the main downtown business district. Our apartment had awesome views of the downtown buildings with around 1800 square feet. Let's just say the views got me my wife...

One of my roommates was one of those spikey-haired buff kinda guys. All he had to do was glance at a female and she'd practically climb into his bed. I was both sickening and amazing at the same time. His problem was that he didn't always pick the most "sane" women to use his mutant power on. One time he started dating this stripper. She was ok looking, nothing really outstanding but he always wanted to date one. One Saturday night we're all partying, and I've had enough so I go to bed. The next morning I wake up and go into the living room where a couple of our buddies who had crashed on our couches and my other roommate were watching TV. I sit down with them and eat breakfast. The tell me that Nathan and his stripper girlfriend had one of her friends show up last night and then the 3 of them disappeared into Nathan's room.

All of a sudden here comes Nathan walking out into the livingroom in a daze with nothing but his gym shorts on. Dude looked like he was in shock. We asked him what was wrong. He said "just go crack the door to my bedroom and look in". We did.

There were 2 buck naked chicks passed out on the bed and a couple of used condoms on the floor. A half dozen beer bottles littered the room. Seriously it looked like a rock star's hotel room or something.

We came back in and asked him how it was. He of course gave us details (yes he had fun). But then just said "That's my first 3 way. I don't know what to do with myself now. Do I eat breakfast or stare off into space? I honestly don't know what to do with myself." (I'm paraphrasing of course)

It was like he was wondering around the tornado devastated home of his sex life, unsure what to do at that moment or where to go. Funny stuff.

It was funny until a month later when that crazy stripper chick got drunk one night and craved "HELLO" in the hood of his car for no apparent reason. Also wasn't funny when a few months after that Nathan used his mutant power on a not so cute girl in town from Ohio for the Kentucky Derby and he got her pregnant on a supposed to be one-night-stand.

With great power comes great responsibility I suppose.
    Insert pithy saying here.

Quote Quote  

2. -2132
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LouPhinFan View Post
    Reason #43 NOT TO DRINK JAEGERMEISTER
    I love Jaeger. I just normally control my intake much more effectively. I've only been conscious again for like 4 hours, though. This is why I normally stick to beer...
    Last edited by Locke; 01-02-2013 at 10:21 AM.

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

3. -2133
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

4. -2134
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Since we're on the topic of 3-ways. I'm totally down with 2 girls and me every time. But I don't think I could do the 2 guys and a girl thing. I just keep thinking Ghostbusters "crossing the streams" ****.
    Quote Quote  

5. -2135
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    Since we're on the topic of 3-ways. I'm totally down with 2 girls and me every time. But I don't think I could do the 2 guys and a girl thing. I just keep thinking Ghostbusters "crossing the streams" ****.
    Devil's threesome? Yeah, not so awesome...
    Quote Quote  

6. -2136
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Happy New Year My Bitches!

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
    Quote Quote  

7. -2137
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote  

8. -2138
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Quote Quote  

9. -2139
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    It's only gay if the dick ends up in you, don't be scared.
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote  

10. -2140
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    It's only gay if the dick ends up in you, don't be scared.
    I love vagina. But the chance of sword play is just too much for me.
    Quote Quote