Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 230 of 1328 FirstFirst ... 225226227228229230231232233234235 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 13280

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -2291
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Interesting subject, something id probably be interesting in reading when im not pursuing my own true passion: boozing. I know you didnt say you would do this, but i have a slight recommendation: when getting interviewed by individuals who diagnose negative behavior for a living, dont suggest they should drink Jaeger while reviewing your document; but not to much Jaeger because you need them to hand you your degree quickly so you can go out drinking.

Conversation might not go as expected.
    I feel like having everyone drunk on Jaeger is the only way to make the whole situation bearable. Especially with sex being the primary topic of the discussion, I feel like adding liquor to the mix would lead to a conversation of epic proportions. Although I don't know how much I wanna delve into that topic with a bunch of old men...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

2. -2292

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Jaeger is a vile substance. Its a shame too, because I used to love it until one night ruined it for me forever.
    I like that I can bring a bottle of it somewhere and no one ever asks me for some. Everyone here drinks tequila mostly, so I guess the Jaeger is too thick for them or something. Leaves me and the wife with plenty to drink, and never any guilt for not letting others drink our stuff...
    Quote Quote  

3. -2293
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    I like that I can bring a bottle of it somewhere and no one ever asks me for some. Everyone here drinks tequila mostly, so I guess the Jaeger is too thick for them or something. Leaves me and the wife with plenty to drink, and never any guilt for not letting others drink our stuff...
    Thats what I used to do with Evan Williams. I still maintain to this day that its pretty good for the price, but apparently many people disagree. And I was always thankful for that.

Quote Quote  

4. -2294
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Bourbon all day.
    Quote Quote  

5. -2295
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    The herp is easier to live with. Or so I've heard...
    Can't get herp from DEAD hookers...theres always a workaround

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
    Quote Quote  

6. -2296
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jaeger is a vile substance. Its a shame too, because I used to love it until one night ruined it for me forever.
    What a *****!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    I feel like having everyone drunk on Jaeger is the only way to make the whole situation bearable. Especially with sex being the primary topic of the discussion, I feel like adding liquor to the mix would lead to a conversation of epic proportions. Although I don't know how much I wanna delve into that topic with a bunch of old men...
    Or a massive orgy!

Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    Bourbon all day.
    God bless a man after my own heart because of this you NOT getting told to "**** off" today.

Quote Originally Posted by MoFinz View Post
    Can't get herp from DEAD hookers...theres always a workaround
    It's only cool if it's a dead midget hooker.
    Peace and Humptiness Forever

Quote Quote  

7. -2297
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It's only cool if it's a dead midget hooker.
    Dude.....you gotta be my brother from another mother.....I ****ING LOVE MIDGETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Quote  

8. -2298
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Holy **** that Marino cheating thread is cracking me up. I mean, yeah its a crappy situation, but the people on this forum are straight up twisted.

Quote Originally Posted by nate View Post
    the man likes to score
    Quote Originally Posted by nate View Post
    what i want to know is do the kid have an arm
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    I wonder if that little bastard can play football like his ol' man!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Well she had to know with Marino, times would be great, but she would never get a ring.
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderl33t View Post
    He should have followed the example of Pastor Ray Lewis. Oh wait, he's got six kids with four women and married to none of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by brent View Post
    He stayed in the pocket way too long! Laces OFF Dan!
    "I'm not here to be a distraction," Pouncey said.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ogical-testing
    Quote Quote  

9. -2299
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Random question Locke, what do you think about the Myers Briggs test? I took a professional one the other day just because the school was doing it for free and I find that kind of stuff interesting.

I am apparently an ISTP. Moderate I, very strong S, T and P.
    Quote Quote  

10. -2300

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Random question Locke, what do you think about the Myers Briggs test? I took a professional one the other day just because the school was doing it for free and I find that kind of stuff interesting.

I am apparently an ISTP. Moderate I, very strong S, T and P.

I have a hard time seeing you as introverted based on your posts, but I guess that's not always a good indicator. I'm pretty sure I come off as way too serious and lack a sense of humor in my posts, but I know my dry/sarcastic sense of humor just doesn't translate well on forums. The other scores seem pretty accurate to me, though. I'm not a huge fan of it, but I feel like trying to quantify personality is impossible. Most people don't fall into the introvert/extrovert dichotomy that cleanly. Or any dichotomy really. I know the Myers-Briggs tries to compensate for that by adding levels of each score, but it's still too analytical for my taste. People are much more likely to fall along the standard bell curve, with most people being moderately extroverted AND introverted, with the outliers being totally extroverted/introverted. This test makes it sound like the standard bell curve is incorrect and there are many more outliers than there really are.

Admittedly I had to look up the scoring again, it's been a long time since I took a personality class. It's interesting how they try to break down personality into 4 categories, which seems overly simplistic to me. Granted each category is pretty large, but that just lends to the over-generalization of it I think. Personally, I think personality is something that can't be categorized. People are too unique...
    Quote Quote