Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 1449 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -1
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!

POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

Ok here goes guys, as an experiment, this thread is like all of the depths rolled into one thread. You don't like another member? Did they really piss you off or piss on you? ****ing fire back. But remember, keep it in this thread, don't carry it on in other threads.

(BTW I know I said anything goes, but obviously stay away from questionable photos, those and linking will still get you in trouble.)

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Locke's a godless commie who's only interest is killing babies, creating a welfare state, and tearing down America.

I can already tell this is going to be a great thread. This should be fun, well done WildBill. Forewarning, if this thread lasts, i will be in here drunk often.
    "I'm not here to be a distraction," Pouncey said.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ogical-testing
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Locke's a godless commie who's only interest is killing babies, creating a welfare state, and tearing down America.

I can already tell this is going to be a great thread. This should be fun, well done WildBill. Forewarning, if this thread lasts, i will be in here drunk often.

No joke, I knew for sure I'd be the first one mentioned, I just figured it would be someone else, you damn hippie baby-raper...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If you guys hadn't closed the last one for no reason, we wouldn't have lost Nate.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetragrammaton View Post
    If you guys hadn't closed the last one for no reason, we wouldn't have lost Nate.
    We "lose" posters all the time. some from burnout and some from the fact that we don't bend over ****ing backwards and cater to thier every whim. OH and my personal favorite the ones that go ape**** because you give them a warning. Yes a ****ing warning of all goddman things. You'd think we pissed on thier mother after setting her on fire and creaming on her tits.

Seriously if someone leaves finheaven or refuses to post and only lurks, that's thier choice.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    We "lose" posters all the time. some from burnout and some from the fact that we don't bend over ****ing backwards and cater to thier every whim. OH and my personal favorite the ones that go ape**** because you give them a warning. Yes a ****ing warning of all goddman things. You'd think we pissed on thier mother after setting her on fire and creaming on her tits.

Seriously if someone leaves finheaven or refuses to post and only lurks, that's thier choice.
    We lost plenty more when the bums came in in early 2009 and they polluted the debate. Nate, ih8brady, MoFinz, the list goes on.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We lost plenty more when the bums came in in early 2009 and they polluted the debate. Nate, ih8brady, MoFinz, the list goes on.
    it's an open forum man. You guys are perfectly able to add *******s to your ignore list.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    **** you NamathDrunkLove you arrogant turd that speaks down on anyone who disagrees with your opinion.

I feel so much better
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post

Always love it when people throw fits over warnings. I was wondering what made some of them leave.

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    **** you NamathDrunkLove you arrogant turd that speaks down on anyone who disagrees with your opinion.

I feel so much better
    Love that this is already turning into a "**** you _____" thread!

I'd like to take this opportunity to state that Basques are really just Spaniards.

Quote Quote  

10. -10
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well, since we're going there. Godamnit 9954, you damn long-haired, red-meat avoiding anarchist, get Mass Effect 3 already. **** man, it's been like 7 months...

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

I'm pretty sure that was just D7, and I don't know why. Maybe because he didn't know what you two were talking about when it came to film...?
    Quote Quote