Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 234 of 1506 FirstFirst ... 229230231232233234235236237238239 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 15052

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -2331
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Im very thankful....but your going to have to try harder for a Legion of Doom invitation.

I want a statue. Or a boat. Im not picky.

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    I prayed to God, "bring me more breadsticks."

But they never came.
    Most telling thing about that story is he only gives 10% for God. Pretty sure Statler gives more than that during his bowel movements.
    "Ignorance is not an excuse" were the words Goodell used when describing why those involved in the Saints bounty scandal would not avoid punishment.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...ons-unanswered
    Quote Quote  

2. -2332
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Most telling thing about that story is he only gives 10% for God.
    I'd love to have a conversation with someone who thinks tithing is how we tip God for getting to eat at the awesome restaurant called Life.

Well, I'd love it for the first 30 seconds. Then it would start to suck.

Pretty sure Statler gives more than that during his bowel movements.
    a) If poop smells, then God must exist.
    b) Oh God, I just remembered I ate a burrito last night.
    c) ....

Bruaughaaaaghaupppbbbbfffttttttttt.

(flush)

(flush one more time)

(spray air freshener)
    Quote Quote  

3. -2333
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    c) ....

(flush)

(flush one more time)

(spray air freshener)
    Totally thought your steps would lead to:

...and Statler as a underpants gnome wouldnt surprise me, fairly certain he goes after Lockes on a regular basis.
    Quote Quote  

4. -2334
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'd love to have a conversation with someone who thinks tithing is how we tip God for getting to eat at the awesome restaurant called Life.

Well, I'd love it for the first 30 seconds. Then it would start to suck.

c) ....

(flush)

(flush one more time)

(spray air freshener)

b) Thank you God for the Coriolis effect, porcelain injection molding and and the term "if it's brown flush it down, if it's yellow let it mellow".
    c) repeat twice a day or as needed.
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote  

5. -2335
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    OK.....I'm ****ing pissed. I get an infraction for calling P4E a "queer little troll"

Queer means odd or strange.....just because a certain group of people appropriated it does not mean i have to use it in the way they mean. People getcalled trolls on here all the time

Man, **** this ****ing ****.....that kind of **** is why you lose posters......

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
    Quote Quote  

6. -2336

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote  

7. -2337

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote  

8. -2338
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MoFinz View Post
    OK.....I'm ****ing pissed. I get an infraction for calling P4E a "queer little troll"

Queer means odd or strange.....just because a certain group of people appropriated it does not mean i have to use it in the way they mean. People getcalled trolls on here all the time

Even in it's "original" usage it'd still be a personal attack. But I hear you... every time I call a woman a "dike" they get super pissed off even though I'm just trying to say she's holding me back. What a crock of ****, eh?
    Quote Quote  

9. -2339

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Even in it's "original" usage it'd still be a personal attack. But I hear you... every time I call a woman a "dike" they get super pissed off even though I'm just trying to say she's holding me back. What a crock of ****, eh?
    No ****....but calling somone odd or strange, especially when that person has issued more personal attacks than that...

Bet your ass im gonna flag the **** outta some people.....**** if im gonna collect some points and other people aint.
    Quote Quote  

10. -2340
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MoFinz View Post

Sorry man I saw that this morning but it was a righteous move by FFIC. In the depths or in this thread you can have at it but in the main forums the TOS applies and it says no personal attacks. Trust me if a guy is continuing to be a douche and derail or troll threads we are watching, if he does it enough times they will get hammered for it and if they continue to do it after that, they will find their banishment to the depths a time to reflect. I know we don't catch it all but that's why we have that little report button, if someone flat out attacks someone on a personal level just click and we'll be buy shortly lol. On the same note don't be the boy who cried wolf either, that will get you no where fast.

I have honestly been watching the gun debate threads pretty damn close the past few weeks and let me say I had one selected and almost moved it into the depths the other night to avoid handing out infractions. I continued to read the thread and saw the debate turned back into a civil discussion so I left it but it was close to going.

Being a mod is honestly a thankless job, half the time most posters think you are like a cop or something waiting to write them a ticket and the other half are usually yelling about us being unfair or over restrictive but both couldn't be farther from the truth. We just keep the debate civil, nothing more nothing less and if Matt (the owner) said tomorrow make it no holds bared it would be because the bottom line is, it is his site alone but he loves the Fins enough to make it so that we all have a place to chat and his vision includes the TOS.
    Quote Quote