Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 243 of 2828 FirstFirst ... 238239240241242243244245246247248 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 28276

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

  1. -2421
    Buddy's Avatar
    Starter
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2004
    Posts:
    7,771
    vCash:
    76912
    Loc:
    Indianapolis, IN

    Re: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    I could only imagine what all goes into that though. For the last year or so of my grandfather's life he lived at home, but needed a lot of help. Even with a few of us rotating responsibilities at his place, it was still a lot of work. He didnt even fully lose his mind either. I cant imagine handling an elderly person in your home thats slipping mentally is an easy task at all. Props to you for not throwing him in an old folks home or whatever though. I cant imagine ever putting my parent in one of those.
    I appreciate the props. It is definitely not easy and takes a lot of work and patience. He will never go to a nursing home as long as we can take care of him. That may not be too long though as he is starting to wander and could get himself in danger. We will just keep doing what we need to do to make sure he is ok.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2422
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    13,438
    vCash:
    19779
    Cam Wake 91
    0% chance I wake up for my morning class at this point.




    Quote Quote  

  3. -2423
    Spesh's Avatar
    #freespesh
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    10,956
    vCash:
    8481
    ****, **** **** **** **** **** **** ****.

    Last goddamn week i was leaning towards a 34-31 Ravens win. After close to 2 weeks of second guessing i lowered my prediction by a field goal each. Little did i know..........

    Q(Boldin) got his ring. Im beyond pleased, and was a damned good game. Except for the power outage.

    And you know the thing about that outage? It WOULDNT OF HAPPENED IN MIAMI. **** you Roger, suck a dick you rat faced **** and i hope when the Bowl is in the Giants stadium that a nor'easter runs through there. **** you Roger Goodell and i hope you fall on a ****ing landmine.


    http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/cam-newton-no-respect/

    Terrorist attack count against the Anything Goes Thread: 5
    Quote Quote  

  4. -2424
    rob19's Avatar
    Soul Rebel
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    8,474
    vCash:
    35883
    Loc:
    Georgia
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Leon Sandcastle won best commercial of the night in my book

    Quote Quote  

  5. -2425
    MoFinz's Avatar
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    3,051
    vCash:
    1178
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Isn't it ****ing hilarious how, outside of 9954 who has been pretty consistent since I started posting here, all of a sudden our government is worthless, can't do anything right, and is a joke? I mean, for some reason I can't possibly put a finger on ( ), right around 2009, all of a sudden our government just completely lost it's ability to be competent. I'm getting pretty tired of the blatant hypocrisy by our far-right posters. I swear, we're a society of sheep...
    People dont have a right to change their mind? Our Presidents opinion evolved to accept gay marriage and rightly so.

    Wouldnt you consider it a bit self absorbed to think youre always right and have no need to look at things from all angles?

    Im not saying youre self absorbed, cuz you know i respect you and i dont think you are. But people can and do change.
    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
    Quote Quote  

  6. -2426
    MoFinz's Avatar
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    3,051
    vCash:
    1178
    Last edited by MoFinz; 02-04-2013 at 11:31 AM.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -2427
    Locke's Avatar
    They looked like strong hands.
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    10,025
    vCash:
    17510
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Quote Originally Posted by MoFinz View Post
    People dont have a right to change their mind? Our Presidents opinion evolved to accept gay marriage and rightly so.

    Wouldnt you consider it a bit self absorbed to think youre always right and have no need to look at things from all angles?

    Im not saying youre self absorbed, cuz you know i respect you and i dont think you are. But people can and do change.
    So, you don't see a coincidence that the mouth breathers suddenly decided the government sucks and is incapable of anything good right when Obama took office? And by mouth breathers, I mean those douchebag partisans and piece of **** tea partiers. I may disagree with them, but I have the utmost respect for people like 9954 and 3411, because they've held consistent opinions on this through the change in Presidency. It's these ****heads like GoFins and Statler who were nowhere to be found for 8 years, then all of a sudden think the government turned to crap overnight...

    If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

    Quote Quote  

  8. -2428
    MoFinz's Avatar
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    3,051
    vCash:
    1178
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    So, you don't see a coincidence that the mouth breathers suddenly decided the government sucks and is incapable of anything good right when Obama took office? And by mouth breathers, I mean those douchebag partisans and piece of **** tea partiers. I may disagree with them, but I have the utmost respect for people like 9954 and 3411, because they've held consistent opinions on this through the change in Presidency. It's these ****heads like GoFins and Statler who were nowhere to be found for 8 years, then all of a sudden think the government turned to crap overnight...
    LOL...i hope you hold the OWS'ers and the Bush policy bashers to the same high standard....since no major policies have been changed, it's just been more of the same....erosion of privacy and liberties, stifiling unsustainable debt, Corporate banking favoritism and a lack of discourse because someone states a political affiliation.

    I actually liked the tea party concept, till it got hijacked from being about protesting government spending and wastefulness to a pseudo political party.

    Statler and GoFins are no more than the polar opposites of P4E and other far left apologists
    Quote Quote  

  9. -2429
    Locke's Avatar
    They looked like strong hands.
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    10,025
    vCash:
    17510
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Quote Originally Posted by MoFinz View Post
    LOL...i hope you hold the OWS'ers and the Bush policy bashers to the same high standard....since no major policies have been changed, it's just been more of the same....erosion of privacy and liberties, stifiling unsustainable debt, Corporate banking favoritism and a lack of discourse because someone states a political affiliation.

    I actually liked the tea party concept, till it got hijacked from being about protesting government spending and wastefulness to a pseudo political party.

    Statler and GoFins are no more than the polar opposites of P4E and other far left apologists
    I hold everyone accountable. Which is why I mentioned the respect I have for 9954 and 3411. The difference is our lefty versions of them got banned back before this new wave of moderators showed up. Ironically, once they stopped getting their preferential treatment, the chunk of our Neocons jumped ship. Although they'll peek in for a few posts, get blasted for their stupidity, and run off again.

    The original Tea Party was something I could have gotten behind. It was started by Ron Paul and was meant to be a small government protest group. Well then Sarah Palin hijacks it and it gets co-opted by the lunatics in the Christian right. Not the Christians right, but their fringe members. Also by the hate-mongers. I simply can't fathom how many paint-eating morons are in that movement, calling Obama a Marxist socialist, or other drivel they don't understand.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -2430
    phins_4_ever's Avatar
    E22 FH Tailgate Gang
    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2002
    Posts:
    13,372
    vCash:
    35912
    Loc:
    S Florida/Dolphins Nation
    Quote Originally Posted by MoFinz View Post
    LOL...i hope you hold the OWS'ers and the Bush policy bashers to the same high standard....since no major policies have been changed, it's just been more of the same....erosion of privacy and liberties, stifiling unsustainable debt, Corporate banking favoritism and a lack of discourse because someone states a political affiliation.

    I actually liked the tea party concept, till it got hijacked from being about protesting government spending and wastefulness to a pseudo political party.

    Statler and GoFins are no more than the polar opposites of P4E and other far left apologists
    I am by far not a left apologist. I think I criticized Obama plenty of times.

    The difference is: I live in reality which I can not say for most of you - including you. You people are funny. Anything off the wild right pattern is considered left and anything centrist is considered far left. Heck, not even Obama is a true lefty much less far left President.

    +++

    "Well, I guess in 2016 we're undefeated.....
    .....hopefully we can stay undefeated.”
    Dolphin’s owner Stephen Ross, January 4, 2016 after a season ending win; Dolphins finished 6-10; no playoff appearance

    +++

    "....if there is activity in the ball prior to the rubbing action....
    Bill Belichick, Sat Jan 24, 2015

    +++

    "You may think that you are some kind of god to these people. But we both know what you really are."
    "What's that? A criminal?"
    "Worse. A politician."
    Source: Under The Dome
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6718
    Last Post: 08-08-2013, 03:17 PM
  2. Replies: 1725
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 09:16 AM
  3. can we keep this thread alive in the PoFo?
    By Maynard the Hammer in forum Questions and Suggestions Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 11:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •