Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 248 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 243244245246247248249250251252253 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 15162

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -2471
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MoFinz View Post
    I am a fairly worldly man......hell, i got some pics of P4Es mom doing the donkey show in tiajuana if youre interested. The donkey was so revolted by her, he pukes and ****s all over the floor....everyone got a refund but the poor donkey
    That is not funny Mo. My mother died last August. Leave my dead mother out of it and, in case you were thinking it, my sick father as well who probably will not survive 2013. Focus on me.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You may think that you are some kind of god to these people. But we both know what you really are."
    "What's that? A criminal?"
    "Worse. A politician."
    Source: Under The Dome
    Quote Quote  

2. -2472
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Many parents want their children to go to a certain school, usually one close to home. So in that regard, Alex Collins' mother isn't that different.

But Collins' mother might be the first to steal her son's national letter of intent, then run away and hide so her son couldn't fax in his official papers...

ESPNU talked to Arkansas coach Bret Bielema and he oddly wouldn't discuss Collins, saying he hadn't received his letter of intent. A little while later ESPNU's Corey Long, citing two sources, reported Collins' mother had stolen the papers before her son could fax them to Arkansas, and nobody could find her.

"His mother has confiscated the papers, she took them and she ran," Long said on ESPNU. "They’re looking for her currently. From what I understand Alex is not at the school right now, he’s looking for his mom. She was quite torn up about him leaving so far from home."
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-...86--ncaaf.html

ESPN says Alex Collins' Mom stole letter of intent so he couldn't sign w/Arkansas. If he can't run her down, he should be in Big 10 anyway
    https://twitter.com/gregcouch
    "Ignorance is not an excuse" were the words Goodell used when describing why those involved in the Saints bounty scandal would not avoid punishment.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...ons-unanswered
    Quote Quote  

3. -2473
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    That woman is nuts. I understand the whole HS coach shoving him at a buddy angle and why she wouldnt be thrilled with that, but at the same time the kid is 18. Let him go to school where he feels is right for him. This whole ordeal is ridiculous.

Quote Quote  

4. -2474
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    [youtube]cYV_wZas9FI[/youtube]

Waiting for the autotune version........

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

5. -2475
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ive made alot of mistakes in my life. I once broke up with a woman i was living with over the phone while she still at home a few feet away from my possessions. I refered to a Puerto Rican chick as a mexican while she was sitting next to me. I became a Miami Dolphins fan. But telling a woman that i would play a video game with her could easily be the worst mistake of my life.

We've been trying to beat this game for weeks and im starting to get PTSD. All the cliche's are being hit. Everything is my fault? Check. Bugs me for days to play then sits there and texts when we do? Check. Freaks out if i play a game with someone else? Check.
    We got into it a few weeks ago, nasty ****ing fight, and she crossed some lines. Why? Because i had the audacity to shut down my xbox at 5:30 in the morning. After weeks of blowing her off and, for all intents and purposes, not even talking to her she finally convinces me to finish the game with her. I had one condition, leave the past bull**** well enough alone. How is she handling this? Hyper passive aggression with all the indirect references a man could "want".

Gentlemen, dont make the same mistakes i have. Learn from this. And, if it comes down to it, avenge my death. Because i have a feeling round 18 is about to start in 90 minutes.
    Quote Quote  

6. -2476

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Id never even attempt to play a video game more complex than Mario Party with a girl. Your courage is legendary and inspiring.

And LOL at you blowing the chick off for weeks, then inviting her back over and not expecting a very healthy dose of insanity. It will probably go well tonight. She needs to win you back to soothe her fragile ego. But give it a little while and the crazy will rear its head. I mean, if she cant keep it civil with a video game...

Spesh be all like:

Quote Quote  

7. -2477
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Ive made alot of mistakes in my life. I once broke up with a woman i was living with over the phone while she still at home a few feet away from my possessions. I refered to a Puerto Rican chick as a mexican while she was sitting next to me. I became a Miami Dolphins fan. But telling a woman that i would play a video game with her could easily be the worst mistake of my life.

We've been trying to beat this game for weeks and im starting to get PTSD. All the cliche's are being hit. Everything is my fault? Check. Bugs me for days to play then sits there and texts when we do? Check. Freaks out if i play a game with someone else? Check.
    We got into it a few weeks ago, nasty ****ing fight, and she crossed some lines. Why? Because i had the audacity to shut down my xbox at 5:30 in the morning. After weeks of blowing her off and, for all intents and purposes, not even talking to her she finally convinces me to finish the game with her. I had one condition, leave the past bull**** well enough alone. How is she handling this? Hyper passive aggression with all the indirect references a man could "want".

Gentlemen, dont make the same mistakes i have. Learn from this. And, if it comes down to it, avenge my death. Because i have a feeling round 18 is about to start in 90 minutes.

Well, look on the bright side. The game has obviously become (at least for her) a metaphor for your entire relationship. Problems that were once buried have now surfaced, albeit in disguised form. If you can work out your problems in the game, you should be able to fix the problems in life.

I had a similar thing happen to me over a college project with a girl I was dating. Total disaster, recriminations all over the place, meltdowns. You name it. I only realized what was going on later. After, you know, we had broken up.
    Quote Quote  

8. -2478
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Not even sleeping with her, we are in no relationship whatsoever. I thought that would be a bonus. I was mistaken.

I have no excuses other then im a masochist. I deserve all the ridicule.
    Quote Quote  

9. -2479
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Not even sleeping with her, we are in no relationship whatsoever. I thought that would be a bonus. I was mistaken.

I have no excuses other then im a masochist. I deserve all the ridicule.
    Oh.

You're dumb then.
    Quote Quote  

10. -2480

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post

Well, look on the bright side. The game has obviously become (at least for her) a metaphor for your entire relationship. Problems that were once buried have now surfaced, albeit in disguised form. If you can work out your problems in the game, you should be able to fix the problems in life.

I had a similar thing happen to me over a college project with a girl I was dating. Total disaster, recriminations all over the place, meltdowns. You name it. I only realized what was going on later. After, you know, we had broken up.
    What the problem really is, is that in a video game or a project you are put in a position where you are forced to solve problems for a girls. Girls hate solutions. They cant stand them. If you give them one, youll be called an *******, most likely. The proper thing to do is to empathize with them and pretend to listen to their feelings about them. No solutions.

For example, if she is upset because Sally is mad at her, the last thing you want to do is offer real, tangible advice on how to smooth the situation over. In their mind, you arent listening to them and youre an *******.
    Quote Quote