Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 254 of 1458 FirstFirst ... 249250251252253254255256257258259 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 14574

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -2531
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    If I can see bottom (basically under 100 feet most places), or at least know bottom isnt hundreds of feet down, Im fine being overboard. Bagging those damn fish though...I never did get the fish scent out some of my pants and I was finding random fish scales on me for days after we got back in.
    Ever see any sharks?
    Quote Quote  

2. -2532
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Lots of Hammerheads, which are very passive, and lots of nurse sharks which are about as dangerous as a turtle. Ive seen a few reef sharks, but never had any real close encounter with any. Never seen a tiger shark in person, which I kinda wanna do but kinda dont . Those things are massive and aggressive. Coolest thing I saw was a saw fish. They are pretty rare. One of the creepier things I saw was a loggerhead turtle missing a front fin and a hind fin and we were near a blue hole. Eerie reminder that you aint the boss down there.

Quote Quote  

3. -2533
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk that. I've watched too many shark-weeks to be swimming near anything bigger than a nurse shark.

Btw, y'all got any netflix suggestions? I recently re-watched 'American: The Bill Hicks Story', which I'd recommend to anyone who hasn't seen it. I also saw Mike Berbiglia's 'Sleepwalk With Me', thinking it was a stand-up special, but I ended up watching the whole thing; wasn't bad.
    Quote Quote  

4. -2534

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk that. I've watched too many shark-weeks to be swimming near anything bigger than a nurse shark.

Btw, y'all got any netflix suggestions? I recently re-watched 'American: The Bill Hicks Story', which I'd recommend to anyone who hasn't seen it. I also saw Mike Berbiglia's 'Sleepwalk With Me', thinking it was a stand-up special, but I ended up watching the whole thing; wasn't bad.
    Nurse Sharks are actually pretty big. Just almost totally harmless unless youre a dumbass.

If youre feeling like watching stand-up, watch One of the Louis CK or Jim Jefferies specials.

If you want to see a mind blowing documentary, watch "The Imposter." It may not be on Netflix yet. I found it on youtube. Should be easily found with google. Incredible story though.
    Quote Quote  

5. -2535
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    I've swam with a couple nurse sharks awhile back in Florida, none of them were any bigger than about 3 & 1/2 or 4 feet though. I just googled it & I had no idea they can grow over 10 feet.

I also saw Jim Jefferies' "Fully Functional" not too long ago & it was pretty good. Jim's one of the few non-American stand-ups who I like. Ricky Gervais & Jimmy Carr are amongst those as well.

The Imposter is a 2012 British documentary film about the 1997 case of the French confidence man Frédéric Bourdin, who impersonated Nicholas Barclay, a Texas boy who had disappeared at the age of 13 in 1994.

​No thanks Looks depressing.
    Quote Quote  

6. -2536

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    You ever seen any of Louis CK? My favorite stand up comedian personally.
    Quote Quote  

7. -2537

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91

Quote Quote  

8. -2538
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Love Louis C.K. Thanks for the suggestions. What I'm watching now is 'Ted Talks: Smart Laughs', good stuff so far.
    Quote Quote  

9. -2539
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassiopeia View Post
    LOL ok maybe that didnt help my case. but i think im a pretty easy going girl. just dont like sexist bull****. i can take jokes. he just wasnt joking when he said it.
    Obviously you can take a joke....look at what youre married to.....

BA DA BING!

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
    Quote Quote  

10. -2540
    Uwe Von Schamann's Bastard Son

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    I lost my **** @ semen bomb.
    I'm suing her for copyright infringement.....that's been my nickname for old scooter for years......
    Quote Quote