Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 268 of 1336 FirstFirst ... 263264265266267268269270271272273 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 13355

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -2671
    The Fluke

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    If god didnt want jaeger bombs he shouldnt have made the drink that awesome. If Statler is disagreeing, it sounds like hes blaspheming, not you.
    At a friend's bachelor party, he kept going on about wanting to do a Bear Fight. Having no idea what that was, I asked him and he said it was an Irish Car Bomb followed immediately by a Jager Bomb, so I said ok. I did that twice followed doing what the bartender called a Dinosaur Killer, which was the same thing followed by a shot of absinth, twice. I was already drunk before any of this and had two more drinks after this. That was an interesting night.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Conducting From the Grave: The Rise
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYQ2aKgXafw
    Quote Quote  

2. -2672
    Super secret agent

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Your basement
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If god didnt want jaeger bombs he shouldnt have made the drink that awesome. If Statler is disagreeing, it sounds like hes blaspheming, not you.
    oh god. does he talk about jaeger bombs here too? i hate jaeger. whiskey in cokes are definitely the way to go. and jesus turned water into wine. i think youre right. he obviously loves vino. not drinking booze is definitely blasphemy.
    Quote Quote  

3. -2673
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassiopeia View Post
    oh god. does he talk about jaeger bombs here too? i hate jaeger. whiskey in cokes are definitely the way to go. and jesus turned water into wine. i think youre right. he obviously loves vino. not drinking booze is definitely blasphemy.
    Whiskey fan myself, though ive recently taken to drinking it straight. Anyone not used to that, word to the wise, dont try and chug it down like you would a mixed drink. Youd think this would be a no brainer statement, but apparently i have to learn all my lessons in life the same way: by flying face first into a wall.

Also a fan of the car bombs Valandui. Much to my continued dismay, i have yet to have absinth. The few times ive been around it something usually goes down before i can try it, either get drunk and forget or i leave before trying it.

Cant see Statler drinking even wine. Hes the type that gets drunk off of christian rock. I mean, if he lets loose, what happens to all those feelings hes so clearly repressing? Hiroshima would look like a spark compared to the eruption Statler would let off.
    "I'm not here to be a distraction," Pouncey said.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ogical-testing
    Quote Quote  

4. -2674
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Whenever I see the whole "if God hadn't meant us to eat/drink (blank), then why did he make food/drink delicious" argument, I always think about this:

http://www.spiegel.de/international/...-a-511775.html

Some anthropologists believe that the Jews were -- before they were Jews -- a cannibalistic group of nomads, who when they stopped eating humans also stopped eating the pigs the humans tasted like. In some parts of Polynesia human flesh is actually called "long pig". Moreover, firefighters often can't stand going to barbeques because the smell reminds them of charred human remains.

Yum, amirite?

Anyway, my point is that God apparently made humans incredibly ****ing delicious.
    No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
    Quote Quote  

5. -2675
    The Fluke

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassiopeia View Post
    A combination of those and rum and cokes contributed to my already being drunk before my previously mentioned string of drinks.
    Quote Quote  

6. -2676
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    Whenever I see the whole "if God hadn't meant us to eat/drink (blank), then why did he make food/drink delicious" argument, I always think about this:

http://www.spiegel.de/international/...-a-511775.html

Some anthropologists believe that the Jews were -- before they were Jews -- a cannibalistic group of nomads, who when they stopped eating humans also stopped eating the pigs the humans tasted like. In some parts of Polynesia human flesh is actually called "long pig". Moreover, firefighters often can't stand going to barbeques because the smell reminds them of charred human remains.

Yum, amirite?

Anyway, my point is that God apparently made humans incredibly ****ing delicious.
    I believe all of this. It explains the entire "dead baby medicine" thing in China. They werent monsters, they just realized a supply before the demand began. And we all know that food will be in pills shortly enough.
    Quote Quote  

7. -2677
    The Fluke

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Whiskey fan myself, though ive recently taken to drinking it straight. Anyone not used to that, word to the wise, dont try and chug it down like you would a mixed drink. Youd think this would be a no brainer statement, but apparently i have to learn all my lessons in life the same way: by flying face first into a wall.

Also a fan of the car bombs Valandui. Much to my continued dismay, i have yet to have absinth. The few times ive been around it something usually goes down before i can try it, either get drunk and forget or i leave before trying it.

Cant see Statler drinking even wine. Hes the type that gets drunk off of christian rock. I mean, if he lets loose, what happens to all those feelings hes so clearly repressing? Hiroshima would look like a spark compared to the eruption Statler would let off.
    Dude, if you want to try something amazing, switch out the Guinness with root beer. It's obviously not as strong, but it tastes awesome. Absinthe is great, but it isn't something I could drink all the time.
    Quote Quote  

8. -2678
    Super secret agent

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Your basement
    Thanks / No Thanks

i used to drink whiskey straight. probably not like youre talking about but in shots. some of my worst nights are thanks to jim beam and wild turkey. when we first started dating locke tried to drink it with me. he ended up half naked in a bush. i almost broke up with him because of it lol. i didnt think i could date a person who couldnt hold their whiskey. i actually cant remember why i decided against it. probably just saw him play his guitar again lol. i was always a sucker for a musician.
    Quote Quote  

9. -2679
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    Dude, if you want to try something amazing, switch out the Guinness with root beer. It's obviously not as strong, but it tastes awesome. Absinthe is great, but it isn't something I could drink all the time.
    Will give it a try sometime. I dont dislike the taste of car bombs, but always up to try something new.
    Quote Quote  

10. -2680
    Super secret agent

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Your basement
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    A combination of those and rum and cokes contributed to my already being drunk before my previously mentioned string of drinks.
    thats what locke drinks when he isnt drinking beer. rum in cokes. i can deal with them i guess. but i prefer whiskey for sure. theres no way i could drink car bombs and jaeger bombs. id die. im pretty sure.
    Quote Quote