Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 269 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 264265266267268269270271272273274 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 16678

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -2681
    #freespesh

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassiopeia View Post
    i used to drink whiskey straight. probably not like youre talking about but in shots. some of my worst nights are thanks to jim beam and wild turkey. when we first started dating locke tried to drink it with me. he ended up half naked in a bush. i almost broke up with him because of it lol. i didnt think i could date a person who couldnt hold their whiskey. i actually cant remember why i decided against it. probably just saw him play his guitar again lol. i was always a sucker for a musician.
    So he sleeps with dogs and dry humps shrubbery. Outstanding. You are quickly becoming my favorite poster.

Though i shudder at the thought of jim beam. Never again. I used to drink that stuff like the worlds supply was running out. One day, i just couldnt take it anymore. It was like a flicking a light switch. Partied one night while drinking it, a few nights later couldnt get down a shot. Usually drinking Jameson, though ive been trying to branch out. Makers Mark is officially on my **** list after the stunt they're pulling. For those that havent heard, they decided their to successful so they are watering down their whiskey. Of all the inhuman crimes in this day and age, that might take the cake.

Hit me with a drone strike, i dont care, but dont you touch my booze.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2682
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jim Beam and Wild Turkey are for aristocrats. Out here in 'Merica we drink Old Grand-dad and Old Crow. Or at least I used to drink that stuff, before my liver and brain staged a military coup.

The last time I drank a bunch of **** whiskey was several years ago in Dallas visiting a friend, where after a length pregame we snuck in about a gallon of Ancient Age (in various water bottles and flasks) into a packed movie theater to watch The Book of Eli. Between three people we killed the whiskey and talked through the movie like a bunch of *******s and got, well... even more drunk.

I have fond memories of the experience despite the hangover and the fact that that movie is utterly ridiculous ****.
    Last edited by TheWalrus; 02-20-2013 at 12:31 AM.

#freespesh
    Quote Quote  

3. -2683
    Lumberjack Batman

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassiopeia View Post
    thats what locke drinks when he isnt drinking beer. rum in cokes. i can deal with them i guess. but i prefer whiskey for sure. theres no way i could drink car bombs and jaeger bombs. id die. im pretty sure.
    Actually, my go to drink is a mixture of good single malt scotch and Licor 43, which is a rum-based citrus-vanilla liquer. I've found it works best with The Balvenie Founder's Reserve because of it's honey-like texture, but they don't make that anymore. I'm primarily a scotch drinker, though.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Dub FX:
    Step On My Trip (Live)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEPEleJVjOo
    Quote Quote  

4. -2684
    Lumberjack Batman

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Will give it a try sometime. I dont dislike the taste of car bombs, but always up to try something new.
    I don't dislike them either. I used to work in a liquor store and I'm usually the bartender whenever my friends and I have parties, so I like to experiment. This was one of my happy discoveries born of that experimentation.
    Quote Quote  

5. -2685
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    This what y'all feel like when I talk about weed?
    Quote Quote  

6. -2686
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Anybody here ever make or try a banana-infused Jameson? Apparently it's sacrilege to the Irish to mix or infuse Jameson with other things, but seeing as I'm not Irish all I can say is... holy **** is it unbelievably good. Ridiculously sweet and smooth, perfect to sip while doing something erudite and refined, like getting a blowjob from a woman with a post doctorate degree in French literature.
    Quote Quote  

7. -2687
    Lumberjack Batman

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    Probably.
    Quote Quote  

8. -2688
    Lumberjack Batman

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    Anybody here ever make or try a banana-infused Jameson? Apparently it's sacrilege to the Irish to mix or infuse Jameson with other things, but seeing as I'm not Irish all I can say is... holy **** is it unbelievably good. Ridiculously sweet and smooth, perfect to sip while doing something erudite and refined, like getting a blowjob from a woman with a post doctorate degree in French literature.
    That does sound good. I haven't tried that, but I have made the same drink I talked about earlier using Bushmill's Black Bush, which was also pretty amazing.
    Quote Quote  

9. -2689
    #freespesh

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    Havent tried it, though against my heritage to attempt it. Plus Jameson goes down so smooth i couldnt see mixing it like that. Sounds outstanding though.
    Quote Quote  

10. -2690
    #freespesh

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    Any reason you dont drink man? Philosophical objects or horrible experience?
    Quote Quote