Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 270 of 1516 FirstFirst ... 265266267268269270271272273274275 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 15156

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -2691
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    That does sound good. I haven't tried that, but I have made the same drink I talked about earlier using Bushmill's Black Bush, which was also pretty amazing.
    Black Bush is good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Havent tried it, though against my heritage to attempt it. Plus Jameson goes down so smooth i couldnt see mixing it like that. Sounds outstanding though.
    I actually enjoy Jameson straight, too. Very drinkable. This is better. And not hard to make. You basically take a handle of Jameson, pour it into a container somewhat larger than the handle (something you can seal), and add four peeled bananas, each cut into about two inch sections. Then you wait at least four days -- more is better up to a point -- then pour the Jameson back into the bottle through a cheesecloth (to filter out the particulate banana matter). Then drink.

Quote Quote  

2. -2692
    Super secret agent

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Your basement
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    Jim Beam and Wild Turkey are for aristocrats. Out here in 'Merica we drink Old Grand-dad and Old Crow. Or at least I used to drink that stuff, before my liver and brain staged a military coup.

The last time I drank a bunch of **** whiskey was several years ago in Dallas visiting a friend, where after a length pregame we snuck in about a gallon of Ancient Age (in various water bottles and flasks) into a packed movie theater to watch The Book of Eli. Between three people we killed the whiskey and talked through the movie like a bunch of *******s and got, well... even more drunk.

I have fond memories of the experience despite the hangover and the fact that that movie is utterly ridiculous ****.
    lol i guess im high maintenance. but in all seriousness, i feel most creative after some good whiskey. its not the same with other whiskey. i tried weed and it didnt help either. sounds like my misadventures as a teenager wired my brain into jim beam.
    Quote Quote  

3. -2693
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    I actually enjoy Jameson straight, too. Very drinkable. This is better. And not hard to make. You basically take a handle of Jameson, pour it into a container somewhat larger than the handle (something you can seal), and add four peeled bananas, each cut into about two inch sections. Then you wait at least four days -- more is better up to a point -- then pour the Jameson back into the bottle through a cheesecloth (to filter out the particulate banana matter). Then drink.
    Interesting, though its a dangerous prospect having an open bottle of Jameson sitting within my reach. Dont believe ive tried any "infused" drink, you attempt anything else?

edit: well, on second thought, store ****. Bitches love them some flavored vodka. Still, nothing homemade.
    "Ignorance is not an excuse" were the words Goodell used when describing why those involved in the Saints bounty scandal would not avoid punishment.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...ons-unanswered
    Quote Quote  

4. -2694
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    If you arent drinking a fifth of Beam and then challenging people to shot contests, youre doing it wrong.

Quote Quote  

5. -2695
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Any reason you dont drink man? Philosophical objects or horrible experience?
    I do drink, but I'm a neophyte compared to some of y'all. I've only been the legal drinking age for 2 years now, before that I was more of a beer (Heineken) drinker. I like bourbon the most of what I've experimented with so far, & Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey (w/ sprite) is my favorite so far (even more than the sour mash). I can hold my liqueur pretty well though for not being a heavy drinker.

Iíll show yíall what Iíve been working on. The past 2 weeks or so I've been collecting stems, & I'm in the process of making some homemade Green Dragon. There are more effective ways of doing this if you want to use a lot more bud & bake it, but how Iím doing it is simply letting the stems soak in a little bit of Vodka for a few weeks to absorb as much of the THC content as possible.

****'s gonna get me high as ****
    Last edited by rob19; 02-23-2013 at 12:54 AM.
    Quote Quote  

6. -2696

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    I do drink, but I'm a neophyte compared to some of y'all. I've only been the legal drinking age for 2 years now, before that I was more of a beer (Heineken) drinker. I like bourbon the most of what I've experimented with so far, & Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey (w/ sprite) is my favorite so far (even more than the sour mash). I can hold my liqueur pretty well though for not being a heavy drinker.

Iíll show yíall what Iíve been working on. The past 2 weeks or so I've been collecting stems, & I'm in the process of making some homemade Green Dragon. There are more effective ways of doing this if you want to use a lot more bud & bake it, but how Iím doing it is simply letting the stems soak in a little bit of Vodka for a few weeks to absorb as much of the THC content as possible.

Spoiler 

****'s gonna get me high as ****
    High and drunk at the same time is a dreadful experience IMO. We've been over this before .

And I enjoy people who can act like normal human beings while drinking. Abhor people who cant. Unfortunately, far too many people fall into the latter category.
    Quote Quote  

7. -2697
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    If I'm drinking, I'm smoking. In my experience it helps settle my stomach & ease the nausea caused by the booze. I can totally understand where you're coming from though not being a heavy smoker.

As for loonies, I don't like it either man. Never been the type to start acting a fool, & angry drunks (my father) are the worst of the worst. Once you've done psilocybin, everything else is kind of underwhelming.
    Quote Quote  

8. -2698

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    If I'm drinking, I'm smoking. In my experience it helps settle my stomach & ease the nausea caused by the booze. I can totally understand where you're coming from though not being a heavy smoker.

As for loonies, I don't like it either man. Never been the type to start acting a fool, & angry drunks (my father) are the worst of the worst. Once you've done psilocybin, everything else is kind of underwhelming.
    Angry drunks are terrible. Everyone gets a little loose on words with booze. We've all been there. But some people are looking for a fight every time they drink. My roommates will literally intentionally break things, will throw up everywhere, will scream and act like retards incessantly on relatively small amounts of booze. Its like amateur hour and I avoid it as much as possible. Ive never been in a physical fight while drinking, which is more than I can say for being sober. I just like to chill, shoot the **** and have a good time when I drink. Ive been out of line at times, but I usually realize it and can smooth things out. Being pretty physically imposing probably has a lot to do with not getting swung on, but Ive never thrown blows either and havent really been in a spot where I felt I had to.
    Quote Quote  

9. -2699
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Angry drunks are terrible. Everyone gets a little loose on words with booze. We've all been there. But some people are looking for a fight every time they drink. My roommates will literally intentionally break things, will throw up everywhere, will scream and act like retards incessantly on relatively small amounts of booze. Its like amateur hour and I avoid it as much as possible. Ive never been in a physical fight while drinking, which is more than I can say for being sober. I just like to chill, shoot the **** and have a good time when I drink. Ive been out of line at times, but I usually realize it and can smooth things out. Being pretty physically imposing probably has a lot to do with not getting swung on, but Ive never thrown blows either and havent really been in a spot where I felt I had to.
    Vodka. No idea why, but vodka gets my blood going. I completely swore it off years ago and havent touched it since. Seemed like every time i touched the stuff some messed up **** happened.

And my bad rob, coulda sworn you stated you avoided drinking for other interests. Then again, ive had a few in me...which i suppose proves one of the points you were making.
    Quote Quote  

10. -2700

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    A few weeks back I saw this dude bragging about how hard he parties. He proceeds to throw up everywhere after about 10 beers . Theres no worse person than this.
    Quote Quote