Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 295 of 1442 FirstFirst ... 290291292293294295296297298299300 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 14420

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

  1. -2941
    Locke's Avatar
    They looked like strong hands.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    8,793
    vCash:
    4794
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Hey man, cool it. I CAN STOP DRINKING ANYTIME I WANT TO.

    ---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------



    How people live on tofu is mind blowing. They always say "its not bad." And they are right. Its not bad. Its just blah. Useless. It doesnt taste at all. Its not bad, but its not good either. **** a tofu.
    Any tofu cooking I leave to her. She's made some pretty decent meals with it, but you're right. It's tasteless. It can be salvaged somewhat with the write spices, but it doesn't really fill you up like meat does...

    If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

    Quote Quote  

  2. -2942
    Statler Waldorf's Avatar
    Bench Warmer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2005
    Posts:
    1,261
    vCash:
    1259
    Loc:
    Oregon
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rob19 View Post
    Whatís your point then? Of course itís a theoretical possibility, but when you responded to mofinzí post in which he said he believes in ID versus (or as opposed) to evolution, then you implied that Dawkins was starting to lean towards ID as opposed to evolution when that clearly isnít the case. Dawkins said in the video that even if life was seeded here by Aliens that those Aliens ultimately arose by some Darwinian means.
    I never said Dawkins prefers ID over Evolution, I clearly said that many scientists, including Dawkins, are moving away from a purely natural unguided explanation for life on Earth and are beginning to entertain ideas that invoke an intelligent designer for life on Earth. This is a completely accurate statement, abiogenesis is a dying hypothesis.

    So weíre talking about two different things when we say ID. When I think of ID (as Iím sure is the case with most people), I think people are referring to whether or not a deity created the universe, not if an intelligent being designed any old thing.
    Well how the majority of people view ID is irrelevant, those in the ID movement only believe in an intelligent cause for life, some believe it was God some believe it was aliens.



    It could be ignorance on their part, they might not know any better. People used to believe the Earth was flat but that didnít necessarily make anyone crazy. In your case, the fact that you pretend not to know why everyone thinks your crazy is what makes you crazy; among other things.
    Terrible analogy about the Earth being flat; so now the reason I am crazy is not because I believe the Earth is young but because I ask you why I am crazy? Well in that case then you are crazy, and itís not because of any particular belief you may have; but rather itís because you donĎt know why you are crazy! That was easy, I can see now why you play that absurd card.
    ---
    Speaking of dodging questions, Iím going to give you a specific scenario that I want you to answer. At any point in time, do you believe the act of two male adults who consent to fornicate with one another is an act worth being executed over? Yes or no.
    People were stoned for sodomy in accordance to the judicial laws of Israel under the Mosaic Covenant, Christ consummated the New Covenant and so we are no longer bound by that judicial law, so no I do not support killing someone for sodomy.
    Total Depravity
    Unconditional Election
    Limited Atonement
    Irresistible Grace
    Perseverance of the Saints
    Quote Quote  

  3. -2943
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,343
    vCash:
    4248
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Any tofu cooking I leave to her. She's made some pretty decent meals with it, but you're right. It's tasteless. It can be salvaged somewhat with the write spices, but it doesn't really fill you up like meat does...




    Quote Quote  

  4. -2944
    Locke's Avatar
    They looked like strong hands.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    8,793
    vCash:
    4794
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    I feel like the gif of the guy kicking the soccer ball into his own face is appropriate here...
    Quote Quote  

  5. -2945
    Statler Waldorf's Avatar
    Bench Warmer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2005
    Posts:
    1,261
    vCash:
    1259
    Loc:
    Oregon
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    What time difference? If you're in Oregon, you're one hour behind me. I'm up pretty regularly until 1-2 AM and I've never seen you in this thread. You're by far the most pathological liar I've ever come across. Get help. Seriously...
    I was on here late last night and you were not in this thread, oh my gosh! Could it be that I am in here when you are not in here! I realize you don't have a life but you're not in here 24/7 bird brain.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -2946
    Statler Waldorf's Avatar
    Bench Warmer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jun 2005
    Posts:
    1,261
    vCash:
    1259
    Loc:
    Oregon
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rob, could you post your reply in the religion forum, I am getting out of this one for a while, thanks!
    Quote Quote  

  7. -2947
    Spesh's Avatar
    Fat Kid

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    7,877
    vCash:
    3374
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Statler Waldorf View Post
    Rob, could you post your reply in the religion forum, I am getting out of this one for a while, thanks!
    So until Locke's next post, right?
    "I'm not here to be a distraction," Pouncey said.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ogical-testing
    Quote Quote  

  8. -2948
    jared81's Avatar
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    4,850
    vCash:
    1097
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Statler Waldorf View Post
    You nailed it; it's a defensive mechanism, they try to discredit whomever they can't hang with in debate, GoFins and I are just "crazy" and you are a "racist", they're like a click of 13 year old girls. I don't let it bother me much because it's always indicative of someone who knows they can't win the argument upon merits. You are right though, they always whine and cry whenever you push back any, it's pretty amusing.
    ---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

    i wouldn't listen to it. Most of the far left douchey people here are career college students who "one day" are going to law school (not knowing that the average lawyer makes jack these days) or are "one day" going to get some fancy degree they couldn't get a job at Mickey D's flipping burgers with.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -2949
    JamesBW43's Avatar
    You're standing on my neck

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2005
    Posts:
    3,596
    vCash:
    4545
    Loc:
    Gainesville, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Waiting for your score is the worst part. I still have two weeks to go and it's driving me nuts.

    Did you use a dry rub marinade on the roast? If not, I would give that a try next. The longest I've ever gone without eating meat is 1 day. I don't know how anyone can do it. (Don't think it's the healthiest thing either, but idk).
    Not every human is a manipulative, opportunistic, letch... or at least that's what I'm told.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -2950
    Locke's Avatar
    They looked like strong hands.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    8,793
    vCash:
    4794
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBW43 View Post
    Waiting for your score is the worst part. I still have two weeks to go and it's driving me nuts.

    Did you use a dry rub marinade on the roast? If not, I would give that a try next. The longest I've ever gone without eating meat is 1 day. I don't know how anyone can do it. (Don't think it's the healthiest thing either, but idk).
    No, I cooked it in water/beef broth and used pepper, lemon pepper, oregano, and threw some fresh cilantro in. Cooked some red potatoes and baby carrots with it. I might have to use less beef broth next time since I was getting a little more of the taste than I would have liked in the meat, but overall it came out well. I'll have to try a dry marinade next time...
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6718
    Last Post: 08-08-2013, 03:17 PM
  2. Replies: 1716
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 03:37 PM
  3. can we keep this thread alive in the PoFo?
    By Maynard the Hammer in forum Questions and Suggestions Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 11:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •