Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 296 of 1329 FirstFirst ... 291292293294295296297298299300301 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 13290

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -2951
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    On Thursday I made roast beef in the crock pot since I'm a fan of making things that you just throw into a pot and eat a day later. I had some of it yesterday, and predictably it was delicious. So this morning when I finally pried myself out of bed, I walked into the kitchen to see my so-called-vegetarian wife leaning over the crock pot and smelling it. She claims she was just looking to see what I put in there, but I'm pretty sure I saw her getting a big whiff of amazing roast beefy aroma. We've been married about 2 years, and dated for 3 beforehand, and I've never seen her even glance at meat, nevermind look interested in trying some. I could never be a vegetarian, but I've always been supportive of her decision and have never tried to get her to eat anything she didn't want. But now I'm wondering if I should broach the subject. It would be nice to not have to make 2 separate meals every night...
    If Robs the angel whispering in one ear, im the Devil whispering in the other.

Broach the subject, but wait for a bit. Take small steps that lead up to big ones. When making stuff with rice in it, try and use beef flavored rice. Things of that nature. What kind of vegetarian is she? Does she just avoid beef and is fine with fish? Chicken? Whittle down the "less bad" choices and work your way up. Before you know it youll be deep frying a cow.
    "I'm not here to be a distraction," Pouncey said.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ogical-testing
    Quote Quote  

2. -2952
    You're standing on my neck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Gainesville, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    i wouldn't listen to it. Most of the far left douchey people here are career college students who "one day" are going to law school (not knowing that the average lawyer makes jack these days) or are "one day" going to get some fancy degree they couldn't get a job at Mickey D's flipping burgers with.
    Wow jared, bitter much? Not everyone cares about money above all else.
    Not every human is a manipulative, opportunistic, letch... or at least that's what I'm told.
    Quote Quote  

3. -2953
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBW43 View Post
    If people destroyed your arguments with simple logic as often as it happens to Jared, wouldnt you be bitter at the board in which said destruction was occuring?
    Quote Quote  

4. -2954
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBW43 View Post
    The way some people (jared is the main culprit on these forums) look down on people like teachers and professors is mind blowing.

Quote Quote  

5. -2955
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Statler
    People were stoned for sodomy in accordance to the judicial laws of Israel under the Mosaic Covenant, Christ consummated the New Covenant and so we are no longer bound by that judicial law, so no I do not support killing someone for sodomy.

So you don't anymore, but at some point in time you would have. I guess the unchanging will of God got softened over the years, & being gay became less immoral because.... magic?

On that point, I think we're done here.
    Quote Quote  

6. -2956
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    The way some people (jared is the main culprit on these forums) look down on people like teachers and professors is mind blowing.
    Quote Quote  

7. -2957
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    If Robs the angel whispering in one ear, im the Devil whispering in the other.

Broach the subject, but wait for a bit. Take small steps that lead up to big ones. When making stuff with rice in it, try and use beef flavored rice. Things of that nature. What kind of vegetarian is she? Does she just avoid beef and is fine with fish? Chicken? Whittle down the "less bad" choices and work your way up. Before you know it youll be deep frying a cow.
    She doesn't eat meat of any kind. She doesn't mind anyone else eating meat, it's just a personal choice for her. I don't think I could have stayed with her if she one of those hard hardcore PETA vegans. That's a good call on the flavored stuff. That might be gentle enough to get into it. And now I can't wait for her to randomly pop on here again, see this convo, and punch me in the balls while I'm sleeping...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

8. -2958
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    She doesn't eat meat of any kind. She doesn't mind anyone else eating meat, it's just a personal choice for her. I don't think I could have stayed with her if she one of those hard hardcore PETA vegans. That's a good call on the flavored stuff. That might be gentle enough to get into it. And now I can't wait for her to randomly pop on here again, see this convo, and punch me in the balls while I'm sleeping...
    Forgot she jumps in from time to time. See Statler, this is what talking behind someones back looks like. Not whatever the **** your claiming.
    Quote Quote  

9. -2959
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Forgot she jumps in from time to time. See Statler, this is what talking behind someones back looks like. Not whatever the **** your claiming.

With any luck, she'll just blame you guys for putting the idea in my head. Or she may not see it at all depending how buried it gets with posts...
    Quote Quote  

10. -2960
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Just discovered this and now I'm laughing my ass of.

but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was "Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!"

Quote Originally Posted by King Stannis Baratheon
    Lord Seaworth is a man of humble birth, but he reminded me of my duty, when all I could think of was my rights. I had the cart before the horse, Davos said. I was trying to win the throne to save the kingdom, when I should have been trying to save the kingdom to win the throne.
    Quote Quote