Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 297 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 292293294295296297298299300301302 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 15167

Thread: POFO Anything Goes Thread. ((Warning do not enter if you can't handle fire))

1. -2961
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Hey, have to be a liberal. I mean, whats the alternative? Become a conservative just because Obama is black? You seem to have filled that quota. Many of us dont have hang onto racist behavior, someday you may move past those feelings. Im doubtful, but one can hope.

Haha. So anyone who claims to be a fiscal conservative who want government accountability on all fronts (military, entitlements, etcs) must be racist if they don't support Obama? Here's a stereotype for you. You are a single, white , lower middle class, educated male, who is so pissed off that you can't get a woman and that no one will hire you because you are just too smart to work in the real world. So you just hang on to your Internet screen names to try and make yourself feel better. How did I do? You douche.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2962
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    The way some people (jared is the main culprit on these forums) look down on people like teachers and professors is mind blowing.
    I look down on academics who look down on the rest of us for actually going out in the world and make something of ourselves. This board is full of those types. Thankfully I don't run across people like this in my day to day life.
    Quote Quote  

3. -2963
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Hey, have to be a liberal. I mean, whats the alternative? Become a conservative just because Obama is black?
    No, you have to be liberal because you're afraid disagreeing Obama's policies will make you appear racist. It's not politically correct to oppose the first black President.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlp2GDQwIkI
    ďIím somewhat disappointed that more African Americans donít think for themselves and just go with whatever theyíre supposed to say and think."

- Dr. Benjamin Carson
    Quote Quote  

4. -2964
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote  

5. -2965
    Ours is the fury.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Here you go guys:

[/IMG]
    Quote Quote  

6. -2966
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by COphinphan89 View Post
    Here you go guys:

[/IMG]

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

7. -2967
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    Haha. So anyone who claims to be a fiscal conservative who want government accountability on all fronts (military, entitlements, etcs) must be racist if they don't support Obama? Here's a stereotype for you. You are a single, white , lower middle class, educated male, who is so pissed off that you can't get a woman and that no one will hire you because you are just too smart to work in the real world. So you just hang on to your Internet screen names to try and make yourself feel better. How did I do? You douche.
    Just you. Its a point you bring up in every thread, clearly your have a white hood in your closet. Now that ive accused you of it, you can feel all warm and fuzzy from the "persecution" of it. You know, just like you feel when persecuting our President for being black.

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by COphinphan89 View Post
    Here you go guys:

[/IMG]
    Absolutely brilliant, outstanding stuff.
    "Ignorance is not an excuse" were the words Goodell used when describing why those involved in the Saints bounty scandal would not avoid punishment.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...ons-unanswered
    Quote Quote  

8. -2968
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    WTF happened in this thread today?

Quote Quote  

9. -2969
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The most hilarious thing about Statler's whole "knowledge is possible, therefore" thing is that he can't prove that knowledge is possible. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous but that's an unproven assertion, not a fact. When you unpack the ****box what he's basically saying is that knowledge from the perspective of God is not possible without God. Therefore God exists because you can't have Godly knowledge without God which proves God exists who proves knowledge is possible which proves God.

Last edited by TheWalrus; 02-24-2013 at 01:18 AM.
    Quote Quote  

10. -2970
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    The most hilarious thing about Statler's whole "knowledge is possible, therefore" thing is that he can't prove that knowledge is possible. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous but that's an unproven assertion, not a fact. When you unpack the ****box what he's basically saying is that knowledge from the perspective of God is not possible without God. Therefore God exists because you can't have Godly knowledge without God which proves God exists who proves knowledge is possible which proves God.

What explanation do you want? Statler already compared his bat**** insanity to Jareds racism. I think the comparison is apt. Not because you could draw a link between the two, but because of the depths of their mind blowing retardation.

Theyre so deep in their own bull**** that they would be digging out the fossilized remains of cavemen septic tanks. And those septic tanks would, naturally, be beyond 6k years.
    Quote Quote